iJohnHenry
Apr 15, 05:15 PM
How is "gay history" different than regular history? lol
FABULOUS, yes, but seriously, try BRILLIANT.
Many, many, works of art, of whatever medium, will be lost without "gay history".
FABULOUS, yes, but seriously, try BRILLIANT.
Many, many, works of art, of whatever medium, will be lost without "gay history".

MathiasMag
Jul 21, 11:56 AM
The slow pace of messages here shows that this has gone from being important to the masses and the trolls to now be a small problem. Previous threads (those from before the videos and pressconference) added three pages in the time it took to read one, there was just no way to keep up with them. This has still not gotten much over 50.
It is interesting, but few considers the new iPhone to be broken anymore. No matter what you think of how Jobs handled it, he completely defused a situation that was becoming very hostile. I'm sure this will be taught and dissected at universities for years just as Intels poor handling of PR with the "faulty" processors is taught as the difference between dealing with companies and customers. This was a lesson for all and many key bloggers have already written pieces of how he changed the usual dynamics of apologizing for any perceived issue.
It is interesting, but few considers the new iPhone to be broken anymore. No matter what you think of how Jobs handled it, he completely defused a situation that was becoming very hostile. I'm sure this will be taught and dissected at universities for years just as Intels poor handling of PR with the "faulty" processors is taught as the difference between dealing with companies and customers. This was a lesson for all and many key bloggers have already written pieces of how he changed the usual dynamics of apologizing for any perceived issue.
iphone3gs16gb
Apr 21, 10:55 AM
arn,
What are we to do with people who will abuse of this new feature?
What are we to do with people who will abuse of this new feature?
Prom1
Sep 30, 11:41 PM
I'll bet the lot underneath the house is the REAL surprise to us all ... Starck Enterprises eat your heart out.
Patrick J
Apr 15, 04:20 PM
Not if the pictures were taken with an iPhone :D
Specially without flash ;)
Specially without flash ;)

iMikeT
Sep 12, 04:05 AM
All I can say is that five weeks from now we will see iTunes 8.0 along with a "true" iPod Video.
erzhik
Mar 15, 03:55 PM
Now you see, OP is a true Apple diehard fan. FYI, Apple didn't and doesn't invent anything new. What they have in their devices is exactly what other devices have and had in them for a while. All Apple does is redesigns as they see it, but YOU pay the premium for that.
Is Macbook pro amazing? Yes
Will I swap my MCPro for anything else? No
Did I pay a hefty premium for it? Hell yes
Can I get the same thing from Dell or Toshiba for less? Absolutely YES
Apple products look unique from the outside, but in reality they are the same devices others have but in different packages.
Is Macbook pro amazing? Yes
Will I swap my MCPro for anything else? No
Did I pay a hefty premium for it? Hell yes
Can I get the same thing from Dell or Toshiba for less? Absolutely YES
Apple products look unique from the outside, but in reality they are the same devices others have but in different packages.
.jpg)
MacRumors
Jul 21, 09:01 AM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2010/07/21/apple-targets-nokia-with-new-signal-attenuation-video/)
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/07/21/095823-nokia_signal_attenuation.jpg

Orginal EMo Pump Hair
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/07/21/095823-nokia_signal_attenuation.jpg
charlituna
Dec 19, 01:26 PM
On your first point: It is also the company that came out with the iphone 4 and its antenna problems.
yes the tragic design flaw that only existed in the US in the areas where ATT service blows.
Same design flaw recently confirmed on the HTC even
As for these rumors, I don't believe said site on anything. Their record is so spotty it is a joke. Also if Apple was going to release a CDMA phone why haven't they for countries like China where I is the dominate cell phone tech. Instead they went with the second place carrier who supports GSM. Even all the talk that they are hiring CDMA knowledged engineers which 'proves' they are working on a Verizon phone falls apart when you consider the unlocked, no exclusives iPad. So that staff could be working on the product.
I won't go so far as to say that a CDMA iPhone would never happen, or an LTE Verizon iPhone. I just do buy that it is coming this soon. For a number of reasons. And no one has shown me proof reasonable enough to think otherwise

Emo Boys

Emo girl hairstyles londe

Best Emo Hairstyles For Boys

londe emo guys hair.

londe emo guys hair.

londe emo guys hair.

For Guys With Short Hair.

guys blonde emo hair

black and londe emo hair boy.

Blonde Emo Hair
yes the tragic design flaw that only existed in the US in the areas where ATT service blows.
Same design flaw recently confirmed on the HTC even
As for these rumors, I don't believe said site on anything. Their record is so spotty it is a joke. Also if Apple was going to release a CDMA phone why haven't they for countries like China where I is the dominate cell phone tech. Instead they went with the second place carrier who supports GSM. Even all the talk that they are hiring CDMA knowledged engineers which 'proves' they are working on a Verizon phone falls apart when you consider the unlocked, no exclusives iPad. So that staff could be working on the product.
I won't go so far as to say that a CDMA iPhone would never happen, or an LTE Verizon iPhone. I just do buy that it is coming this soon. For a number of reasons. And no one has shown me proof reasonable enough to think otherwise

macximum8
Sep 12, 07:34 AM
Apple web site also reporting It's Showtime...
http://phobos.apple.com/showtime/showtime.html
http://phobos.apple.com/showtime/showtime.html
The Mad Kiwi
Sep 25, 06:45 PM
The thing I truely love about Apple, is they look after their customers with regular updates to their software with useful features added. I can't think of another company that will add so many new features without charging users for it.
And with some luck it might be faster as well, something that Apple are great at delivering as well, better and faster.
And with some luck it might be faster as well, something that Apple are great at delivering as well, better and faster.
spiderman0616
Mar 18, 11:46 AM
I've had the opposite. A lot of my friends are Android owners and have flat out told me that they want to switch to iPhone after checking mine out. Most of them complain about battery life and smoothness of interface.
My best friend was checking out my phone the other day (he's a Droid Incredible owner) and using my IMDB app, and I heard him mumble to himself, "I can't wait to get one of these." He hates that the scrolling on his phone always locks up and stutters. He also hates that he can't get through a whole day on one battery charge even though he is REALLY anal about killing processes.
The office I used to work in was about half and half iPhone/Android. The sales guys all used the original Motorola Droid. They all swore by it. Once that iPhone 4 for Verizon dropped, I saw a lot of people changing their tune. About half of the Android users walked in with them in the next couple of weeks.
I now work in downtown Chicago, and being a gadget lover, I often look at what people are using on my walk to the train station. (EVERYONE is carrying some kind of gadget or another). I see about 75% iPhones/iPods and about 25% of everything else. I have seen exactly TWO Android tablets out in the wild and about a zillion iPads. (Haven't seen any iPad 2s yet).
A lot of people bought android stuff because they hated AT&T. I have always looked as Android as a me too product. It just depends on how you look at it and what you need. I am not even an Apple lover, but the iPhone 4 was the best phone I tried at the time.
My best friend was checking out my phone the other day (he's a Droid Incredible owner) and using my IMDB app, and I heard him mumble to himself, "I can't wait to get one of these." He hates that the scrolling on his phone always locks up and stutters. He also hates that he can't get through a whole day on one battery charge even though he is REALLY anal about killing processes.
The office I used to work in was about half and half iPhone/Android. The sales guys all used the original Motorola Droid. They all swore by it. Once that iPhone 4 for Verizon dropped, I saw a lot of people changing their tune. About half of the Android users walked in with them in the next couple of weeks.
I now work in downtown Chicago, and being a gadget lover, I often look at what people are using on my walk to the train station. (EVERYONE is carrying some kind of gadget or another). I see about 75% iPhones/iPods and about 25% of everything else. I have seen exactly TWO Android tablets out in the wild and about a zillion iPads. (Haven't seen any iPad 2s yet).
A lot of people bought android stuff because they hated AT&T. I have always looked as Android as a me too product. It just depends on how you look at it and what you need. I am not even an Apple lover, but the iPhone 4 was the best phone I tried at the time.

wmmk
Nov 24, 05:53 AM
ok, about to leave for the apple store! i'm psyched!
Drew n macs
Apr 8, 02:16 PM
Was at Best Try the other day and saw them selling styluses for the iPad...39.00
A Pogo Sketch on Amazon is $7.00...
And people wonder why retail is hurting...
A little off topic, how about 25-100 dollar hdmi cables. you might burn a consumer once or twice before they realize there are other alternatives (aka the internet and 3 dollars).
A Pogo Sketch on Amazon is $7.00...
And people wonder why retail is hurting...
A little off topic, how about 25-100 dollar hdmi cables. you might burn a consumer once or twice before they realize there are other alternatives (aka the internet and 3 dollars).

Nekbeth
Apr 27, 03:06 PM
Thanks, that's good information. I actually got caught up trying to finish this function of my App but I plan immediately to deep into books and videos that I already have waiting for me. Believe or not, I'm looking forward to it. I know that as soon as give some time to read over fundamentals like the ones you mention.. it will be easier for and easier for all of you to understand my threads.
So, self refers to my controller.. interesting.
So, self refers to my controller.. interesting.

Labaguette
Apr 15, 01:40 PM
hmm hmm hmm - this is clearly Maxwell Render (http://www.maxwellrender.com/gallery/gallery.php) image. Exactly the same style. sry guys, no a(luminium)Phone.
puckhead193
Jan 6, 09:13 PM
do you think apple is doing this because apple will release a limited edition product like only 200 of something
Machead III
Sep 12, 04:18 AM
would be but were on BST (GMT+1) matey.
t1me sux.
t1me sux.
lordonuthin
Apr 5, 05:24 PM
2 months ago it was zero degrees f outside in Iowa... cooling wasn't so much of a problem then :p
The 2 systems I moved to the basement seem to be ok and the basement is staying within a tolerable temp range. All of that concrete is keeping the air cool enough for now. I think my folding power bill is higher than I thought it was; like maybe $150-$200 a month. Despite the extra cold winter my heating bill may have been quite low with all of the extra heat from the folding systems. I should have a better idea in a couple of months :eek:
Kind of makes me appreciate the reasons why a data center would go with more cores per system and multiple virtual servers per system to reduce the electric bill.
The 2 systems I moved to the basement seem to be ok and the basement is staying within a tolerable temp range. All of that concrete is keeping the air cool enough for now. I think my folding power bill is higher than I thought it was; like maybe $150-$200 a month. Despite the extra cold winter my heating bill may have been quite low with all of the extra heat from the folding systems. I should have a better idea in a couple of months :eek:
Kind of makes me appreciate the reasons why a data center would go with more cores per system and multiple virtual servers per system to reduce the electric bill.
ngenerator
May 3, 01:51 PM
I don't really get this... You already pay fees for the data - why do they care for how you use it?
Fees for the data for that one device. But please don't start a "tethering is awesome v. tethering is against the rules" war here, there's plenty of other threads for that.
Fees for the data for that one device. But please don't start a "tethering is awesome v. tethering is against the rules" war here, there's plenty of other threads for that.
DTphonehome
Oct 19, 04:00 PM
Original Investment - $94,070.00 for 11,500 shares
11,500 x 2 after the split last summer = 23,000 shares
23,000 x 78.71 at todays rate = $1,810,330.00
$1,810,330 - $94,070.00 = $1,716,260.00 stock worth.
I have not sold one share. Now who is laughing. Thank you iPod.
Damn, man, I'd hate to see your tax bill when you finally sell!
Anyway, share-dropping is not very gentlemanly, so I'll keep my figures to myself...but at this point I too have to hold back from selling simply to avoid the huge tax hit. Would be nice if Apple issued dividends though, especially now that they're flush. Make some cash without divesting of the principal.
11,500 x 2 after the split last summer = 23,000 shares
23,000 x 78.71 at todays rate = $1,810,330.00
$1,810,330 - $94,070.00 = $1,716,260.00 stock worth.
I have not sold one share. Now who is laughing. Thank you iPod.
Damn, man, I'd hate to see your tax bill when you finally sell!
Anyway, share-dropping is not very gentlemanly, so I'll keep my figures to myself...but at this point I too have to hold back from selling simply to avoid the huge tax hit. Would be nice if Apple issued dividends though, especially now that they're flush. Make some cash without divesting of the principal.
paul4339
May 3, 11:35 PM
Agreed, and it is the big long-term mistake Android marketers are making. When you appeal to young males in your ads, while repelling everyone else, you limit your product's long-term appeal. Gadget blogs don't see the problem because they are mostly young males.
Apple ads appeal to everyone the way traditional Coke or McDonalds ads did and often still do.
Agree. And it's in the interest of the phone/tablet makers to promote their own hardware (and not just the OS), because promoting the OS also helps their Android competitors ... Samsung competes with HTC, Motorola as well as Apple.
That one thing that I don't see is Google sponsored Android commercials... they are not promoting their own product like MS did with Windows and are leaving each hardware manufacturer to make up their own image. All of this gives the average consumer a confusing, scattered message of the Android OS.
Apple ads appeal to everyone the way traditional Coke or McDonalds ads did and often still do.
Agree. And it's in the interest of the phone/tablet makers to promote their own hardware (and not just the OS), because promoting the OS also helps their Android competitors ... Samsung competes with HTC, Motorola as well as Apple.
That one thing that I don't see is Google sponsored Android commercials... they are not promoting their own product like MS did with Windows and are leaving each hardware manufacturer to make up their own image. All of this gives the average consumer a confusing, scattered message of the Android OS.
Cerda
Apr 15, 12:26 PM
its very Ugly
itguy06
Oct 28, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=eric_n_dfw;2992297]I'd love to be able to legally install OS X on a Dell or build-it-myself PC, even it it wasn't $0, but Apple would tank in no time as they make the lion's share of their money selling hardware. Especially when Dell's can sell this cheap: Is one MacBook Pro C2D worth two Dells? (http://blog.dealnews.com/?p=75)
That's IF you jump through hoops, IF you find the discount coupon, and IF Dell honors it. You WILL get an inferior machine in every way to Apple's offerings. If you simply call up Dell and order a machine, you won't get that price.
Trust me, I do this for a living - you don't put Dell and quality in the same page, let alone sentence.
That being said, Apple would do fine on software sales. Especially if they significantly upped their software sales. At least 1 OEM has said they would love to ditch Windows at the first sight of a capable OS. OS X is that OS. All Apple would have to do is shift from a primarily hardware company to an iPod/hardware and software co.
That's IF you jump through hoops, IF you find the discount coupon, and IF Dell honors it. You WILL get an inferior machine in every way to Apple's offerings. If you simply call up Dell and order a machine, you won't get that price.
Trust me, I do this for a living - you don't put Dell and quality in the same page, let alone sentence.
That being said, Apple would do fine on software sales. Especially if they significantly upped their software sales. At least 1 OEM has said they would love to ditch Windows at the first sight of a capable OS. OS X is that OS. All Apple would have to do is shift from a primarily hardware company to an iPod/hardware and software co.
No comments:
Post a Comment