Tuesday, May 31, 2011

cute backgrounds for tumblr

cute backgrounds for tumblr. I#39;m in a Sweet Rush Tumblr
  • I#39;m in a Sweet Rush Tumblr



  • tvguru
    Sep 12, 07:40 AM
    Does this mean we won't be seeing iTunes 7.0? I mean if they were releasing a new iTunes wouldn't they make the changes on the new release?

    They would have to update the store to handle it as well. I would assume that there will be a new iTunes out today also and that the movie portion of the store wouldn't be backwards compatible.





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. Cute backgrounds, quotes,
  • Cute backgrounds, quotes,



  • DewGuy1999
    Apr 11, 09:03 PM
    can't understand why it doesn't let me post the right pictures :confused:
    They look exactly like the original Apple ones though

    You've got double http://





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. res cute tumblr default
  • res cute tumblr default



  • MattyMac
    Sep 12, 07:36 AM
    Oh man Oh man Oh man





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. ackgrounds for tumblr themes.
  • ackgrounds for tumblr themes.



  • Stridder44
    Apr 29, 01:33 PM
    Can't wait. Hopefully we'll officially get to see more stuff than what's been previewed so far.





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. space ackgrounds for tumblr.
  • space ackgrounds for tumblr.



  • albusseverus
    Jan 10, 05:41 PM
    just goes to show, if your name is Think Secret and you have no corporate backing, Apple will hound you out of existence...

    if you publish an unchecked story about the iPhone being delayed, causing a run on Apple's stock price...

    or stuff up a trade show...

    it's all just good fun... ??

    it's hard to know the best way to treat this... ban them and give them MORE publicity? or boycott their site...

    Kevin, can we have a negative Digg option... I want UnDigg





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. floral ackgrounds for tumblr.
  • floral ackgrounds for tumblr.



  • Calidude
    Apr 16, 05:20 PM
    Even a Merriam-Webster is of no value to me, if we don't agree on which word we should use to encapsulate you.

    I might have better luck with the Urban Dictionary (www.urbandictionary.com).
    You're still not making any sense.





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. Backgrounds For Tumblr.
  • Backgrounds For Tumblr.



  • raster
    Mar 24, 05:09 PM
    My Mac Geek Friend, Dylan's B-day is today too...
    What a coincidence...





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. Tumblr Themes Cute Layouts Hot
  • Tumblr Themes Cute Layouts Hot



  • spicyapple
    Oct 3, 12:20 PM
    Leopard secret features are what I'll be waiting for. :)





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. with cute tumblr help docs
  • with cute tumblr help docs



  • asdf542
    Apr 29, 02:35 PM
    They won't make Lion "uninstallable" on it. But it might be "unbearable" for all but the most casual of users. ;)

    On a side note, I've noticed there's now a "Show downloads" button to the left of the Search Field:

    Image (http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=283487&stc=1&d=1304105242)

    Hmm, a lot of new white UI elements(this and Quick Look). I wouldn't be surprised if Apple started offering Macs with a white bezel option.





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. Up yourtumblr backgrounds
  • Up yourtumblr backgrounds



  • Mexbearpig
    Apr 8, 10:56 PM
    Portenzo case finally came in as did my beats that I got for $80. <snip>
    http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/3117/p4080881.jpg

    How did you get beats for $80?





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. Cute Tumblr Themes Black
  • Cute Tumblr Themes Black



  • PODshady
    Nov 16, 02:39 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong.... but if Apple switches to AMD processors wouldn't they have to rewrite their apps again to work with AMD as they had to do with the Intel switch

    Correct me if I am wrong.... but if Apple switches to AMD processors wouldn't they have to rewrite their apps again to work with AMD as they had to do with the Intel switch



    actually never mind my last post.... I just realized that they are both x86 processors.... and I also relaized that Microsoft Windows runs on both processors without any rewritten apps





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. ackgrounds for tumblr.
  • ackgrounds for tumblr.



  • dejo
    Apr 26, 07:50 PM
    dejo, please stay out of it, go to check some Pro Forums and cut some slack, what I don't like to hear is people trying to discourage new developers to stay off real code cause they miss a fundamental.
    Nekbeth, I'm not sure if you follow other threads in this forum but if you do, you'll find that I have been quite helpful to a number other beginners out there. I am not trying to discourage new developers; I am just trying to help you help yourself so that you have a better chance of getting the answers you seek when you can ask questions using the same terminology as everyone else.

    But if you don't want my help, I'm happy to oblige. Good luck, though.





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. Powered by Tumblr
  • Powered by Tumblr



  • wpotere
    Apr 13, 08:48 AM
    I don't get how you see nothing wrong with it. In addition to it being completely pointless and ineffective, if you moved this situation from the security line of an airport to anywhere else, the TSA agent would be thrown in jail for touching a little girl like that and the mother probably would as well for allowing it to happen.

    OMG!!! She patted down a little girl using the back of her hands! Send her to jail now for molesting that little girl! :rolleyes:

    What if that little girl had a gun strapped to her leg because her mother or father wanted to go on a shooting spree and they were using her as a mule to get the weapon in?

    The poster above is right, they won't win either way. Like I said, take a different form of transportation if you don't like the rules.





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. Cute+pink+ackgrounds+for+
  • Cute+pink+ackgrounds+for+



  • weldon
    Oct 17, 01:54 PM
    I realize that the discussion has gone off towards the relative merits of each format, but I'm going to go back to the original statement that Apple is going to support both...

    This is non-news. Because Apple is involved in content creation (Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, etc.), they are going to support both formats so that people can author discs for HD-DVD and Blu-ray and create fancy menus, etc. It's no big leap to go from supporting authoring content targeted at both formats to supporting hardware to play and burn both formats.





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. has tumblr backgrounds,
  • has tumblr backgrounds,



  • starflyer
    Mar 28, 03:32 PM
    What exactly is a 'hater'? Someone that disagrees with the company line? Someone with a dissenting opinion?

    He didn't say everyone who cries foul is a hater.





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. tumblr quotes
  • tumblr quotes



  • macenforcer
    Aug 8, 07:50 PM
    Just picked up the 30" today. WOW!

    This monitor is so choice. If you have the means, I highly suggest you pick one up.

    - (Ferris Bueller)





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. Taking lady cute backgrounds,
  • Taking lady cute backgrounds,



  • paradox00
    Apr 26, 11:52 AM
    Oh please don't be so smart. What you say means to lose the pixel density of Retina Display. Would you want that?

    Jobs indicated that the "magic number" for a retina display was around 300 dpi. A 640x960 3.7" display would still be greater than 300 dpi, so they'd likely still use the marketing term and we, the users, likely wouldn't notice the difference.

    A slight reduction in pixel density doesn't mean the display suddenly becomes garbage.





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. floralbackgroundsfortumblr
  • floralbackgroundsfortumblr



  • novagamer
    Sep 25, 11:38 AM
    I love the new loupe, that's really handy how you can park it to the side and it follows your cursor without obstructing your larger view. Quite a nice upgrade I think, and for free!:)

    Is this available in software update yet?





    cute backgrounds for tumblr. floral ackgrounds for tumblr.
  • floral ackgrounds for tumblr.



  • Hephaestus
    Mar 18, 09:13 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)



    Fair enough. Most people on here refuse to think that anyone other than Apple can make a good phone.

    Just curious now- what HTC phone was your friend using to play angry birds @2fps? I had no idea that HTC made a worse android phone (compared to the original G1).

    It was a HTC wildfire, a google search brings up some results regarding it.





    spencers
    Apr 6, 02:47 PM
    black euro tray for my car. replaces cupholders
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7224/interiore46euroconsolet.gif

    Stuff for autocross...
    Portable air compressor
    http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9861/mf1035r0.jpg

    tire pressure gauge
    http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4754/bhg8gwkkgrhqyokiqey4p6e.jpg





    maclaptop
    Apr 29, 08:22 PM
    Agree that Lion scrolling makes more sense now that iOS is so popular. But the odd "slider" tab controller really didn't make sense to me.

    It was animation for animation's sake.
    I concur, gratuitous animation, ever so silly.

    It's this type of look and feel that gets old fast.





    Links
    Aug 12, 05:07 PM
    There is also no way of telling if you have a display with the newer specs or not, since there isn't another product code for this.
    Oh yes there is.
    See my Post #105 and use Chipmunk.





    Mord
    Apr 27, 01:19 PM
    Where to start....

    - How about the definition of "Gender".... I am not talking about "Gender roles" or "norms" or any of that. I am speaking ONLY about the scientific aspect of "Gender".
    Case in point: Lets say a transgendered individual is stricken with a life threatening ailment. Now we all know that certain illnesses are more prone to certain genders. The doctor asks you what gender you are, in order to diagnose and cure you before you die. No matter how much you are convinced that you are actually gender "X" despite being born gender "Y", you are still going to be disposed to illnesses that effect gender "Y".

    Anyone care to debate that?

    Another thing- I find it very interesting how quickly you guys started to assume I'm being "narrow minded" and how I need to "broaden my horizons"...

    I find it even more interesting that you jumped to the same conclusions (prejudicial conclusions, perhaps) despite my twice stating that I support transgender rights and that it is not a personal choice but an inherent predisposition.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender it's all a bit grey there....

    Having been a transgender individual in a potentially life threatening situation a couple of times, generally I informed them of my medical history like any sane patient would.

    You're focusing on selective binary aspects of sex in a topic relating to transgender people, do you not think that this could be seen as somewhat offensive and inappropriate?

    As I said, I am what I am, I'm fine with that, I just don't appreciate you "helpfully" pointing out that there are certain aspects of sex-differentiation you can't erase.

    That does not mean you're not being a douchebag when you directly or indirectly call a transsexual woman a man or male, even citing your oversimplified ideas of sex and gender. It propagates a culture that sees us in terms of our troubled history rather than who we are and in some cases will be.

    Does that make things clear for you? I'm not trying to be confrontational for the sake of it.





    Cutwolf
    Mar 17, 09:33 AM
    This thread has 4 groups of people:

    1. The op
    2. People who think it is unethical to knowingly steal
    3. People who are defending him, who have likely done a similar thing in the past and therefore feel attacked by 2s criticism
    4. Philosophy students



    No comments:

    Post a Comment