Tuesday, May 31, 2011

cute emo love anime

cute emo love anime. Xanga Layoutsquot;gt;Cute Xanga
  • Xanga Layoutsquot;gt;Cute Xanga



  • dante@sisna.com
    Aug 8, 03:51 PM
    Yes, obviously a 23 inch and a 24 inch cannot be the same panel. You are such a genius. But I wonder.. can a 30 inch apple and a 30 inch dell be the same panel?.. how about a 20 inch apple and a 20 inch dell?.
    But forget all about that.. Are you saying the manufacturer gives apple the superior panels and leave the rejects for Dell?.. So cause Dell panel is 24 inch, they suck compared to apple 23 inch cause logically, since they are not the same size, it implies the Dell panel sucks!!!...

    We must all get together and donate a nobel prize to you. You are such a genius, you make Einstein pale in comparison.

    I don't want to leave you hanging but here's what happens.. The manufacter makes the panels. They cut a panel to apple specs and then the make the exact same panel (or one like it, hopefully, this manufacturer has quality control like every other company and can reproduce panels to exact specifications) and cuts the same panel to 24 inch to dell specifications.
    Simple enough for you Einstein?.

    Hello "Einstein," -- while the panels may be the same, and they are, you should do a bit more research before tagging others with hostility.

    The color management of Apple Cinema HD is superior to that of the Dell due to firmware differences and interaction with Colorsync in the actual OS. We do high-end color management on both 23 and 30" Cinema HD's -- we have a Dell 24 inch as well. Without custom profiles the Dell pales in comparision to the Mac Cinema HD's -- Even with a Custom Profile the Dell is less useful to us as most of our nationwide clients have Mac OS systems with Cinema HD's -- we can send a digital proof and insure that our client sees what we see thanks to the firmware/OS Sync.

    In this respects Dells are very expensive monitors for us to use as they force us to burn physical color prints and FEDEX to clients. We cannot afford this in our job costs. So for our business we'll take the Cheaper, Superior Apple Cinema HD's over the less predictable, more expensive Dell's.

    You really should consider all angles before bashing.

    DJO





    cute emo love anime. cute emo love anime. Emo
  • cute emo love anime. Emo



  • themadchemist
    Jan 12, 02:12 PM
    OK, this is funny. Yes, mean, but funny.





    cute emo love anime. cute emo love anime. cute
  • cute emo love anime. cute



  • twoodcc
    Jul 10, 05:55 PM
    well after moving, i finally have my computers setup again. i just got internet access today, but it is looking terribly slow. i just started folding with 4 GPUs for right now. i'll see how this goes before i start with the big units





    cute emo love anime. Cute Funny Things, Cute Love
  • Cute Funny Things, Cute Love



  • MacRumors
    May 3, 09:23 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/03/apple-releases-if-you-asked-commercial-for-ipad-2/)

    Um4gLMZDXkA

    Apple released a new iPad 2 television commercial which carries the same tone as the We Believe commercial released in early April.
    If you asked a parent, they might call it intuitive. If you asked a musician, they might call it inspiring. To a doctor, it's groundbreaking. To a CEO, it's powerful. To a teacher, it's the future. If you asked a child, she might call it magic. And if you asked us, we'd say it's just getting started.

    The new ad is on Apple's iPad page and YouTube channel.



    Article Link: Apple Releases 'If You Asked' Commercial for iPad 2 (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/03/apple-releases-if-you-asked-commercial-for-ipad-2/)



    more...


    cute emo love anime. cute emo love anime. and emo
  • cute emo love anime. and emo



  • Luph67
    Apr 8, 05:00 PM
    Possible Office Ribbon interface for Windows Explorer (http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-testing-ribbon-ui-in-windows-8)


    The ribbon is awful though. :(





    cute emo love anime. example:
  • example:



  • hob
    Jan 9, 01:35 PM
    Command + R are my new friends. Although I'm not sure they like me hitting them so much... :rolleyes:

    Oh, and in reply to the guy who is going to give up at 8,
    Yes?

    please don't put spoilers on here if you do take a look. That would not make me happy after all this waiting! :)
    You think I'd be that harsh?! I'm almost offended :P

    I'm just trying this this time round... not sure I'll want to do it again. But maybe... depends how good the pay-off is in comparison. I have a feeling the stream will be horrendous to watch until tomorrow at the earliest... Which I can't wait for!



    more...


    cute emo love anime. Hot Emo Guys Anime. Cute Anime
  • Hot Emo Guys Anime. Cute Anime



  • Queso
    Oct 19, 11:30 AM
    Two can play at that game. I still have the 400 shares I bought in 1997.

    Do the math. :)
    400 pre-splits shares?

    My God, man. That's some profit!! :cool:





    cute emo love anime. cute emo love anime. emo love
  • cute emo love anime. emo love



  • AlphaBob
    May 2, 01:30 PM
    I wonder how many people have been targeted/prosecuted based on the false assumption that the data logged was a record of the user's location, and not simply a list of WiFi and Cell tower devices obtained over a series of months.

    I'd hate to think someone is sitting in jail as a result of this pseudo science being accepted as 'fact' by the courts.



    more...


    cute emo love anime. I love you
  • I love you



  • glocke12
    May 4, 06:01 PM
    But when you have guns in your house with my kids it's your pediatrician's job to ask. Whether you choose to answer is your choice.

    No it is not. Whats up with giving personal responsibility to the gov't or others?????

    I would concede that if guns are a concern of yours, it is my job to inform and prove to you that I am a responsible gun owner who keeps his guns locked up, out of the reach of children, and furthermore that in my house there are no unsupervised children (meaning that there is an adult in the house at all times who knows where the children are and what they are doing).

    It is than your job to decide whether or not you will allow your kids in my house.


    As parents, it is both of our jobs to get to know each others household.





    cute emo love anime. Cute emo Anime love,Anime Hair
  • Cute emo Anime love,Anime Hair



  • Rocketman
    Dec 13, 10:38 AM
    I really hope LTE is on all handsets going forward whether fully deployed or not. It will be deployed. While I am wishing for unicorns here, I also wish both AT&T and Verizon would let the other carriers customers roam on their LTE network, possibly for a monthly fee or a bucket of GB fee. Let's pay them what they are due, but let's have consumer convenience as the primary goal for a change.

    BTW the reason the rumor is wrong is it says LTE only. In reality it will be data only, no voice specific transceiver. All ops will be by IP including VoIP for voice. It will still be able to drop from 4G to 3G level service to assure access.

    Rocketman



    more...


    cute emo love anime. LENORE Cute Dead Little Girl
  • LENORE Cute Dead Little Girl



  • jp102235
    Dec 13, 05:07 PM
    If this rumor is true (I am leaning towards its truth) - what implications does it have for the ipad LTE ? Does the recent adoption of ipad in the verizon stores mean there will be a double whammy LTE introduction of ipad/iphone LTE editions - that could really wollup the competition - should be interesting.

    jp





    cute emo love anime. emo love anime. cute emo love
  • emo love anime. cute emo love



  • AppleMacDudeG4
    May 4, 06:33 PM
    They forgot to include if you ask us whether you can buy one in an Apple store, we would say "order online".

    Otherwise nice commercial.



    more...


    cute emo love anime. cute emo love images. anime
  • cute emo love images. anime



  • dukebound85
    Apr 21, 01:13 PM
    nice, seems like an offshoot of a rep system but applicable to the topic at hand. will be interesting to see how this turns out





    cute emo love anime. Emo Love
  • Emo Love



  • goobot
    Apr 29, 01:24 PM
    Im very excited to see what they announce at the wwdc.



    more...


    cute emo love anime. cute emo love anime. cute emo
  • cute emo love anime. cute emo



  • codo
    Oct 28, 02:49 PM
    They might just end up releasing the source a version later so hackers intent on spreading the latest and greatest simply can't - whilst still providing the code for legitimate uses.

    Just out of interest - What do people actually do with this source? I mean, are there other operating systems based on it? Or is it useful for OS X developers so they can refine their code to integrate with OS X? Forgive my ignorance, just wondering.





    cute emo love anime. How to Draw Emo Love, Anime
  • How to Draw Emo Love, Anime



  • Stella
    Jul 21, 09:21 AM
    Why are Apple on a witch hunt?

    Apple should concentrate on fixing their problem instead of finger pointing and deflecting the issue onto other companies. We already know the problem isn't as severe on other devices as the iPhone 4.



    more...


    cute emo love anime. Emo Love Quotes Part Three
  • Emo Love Quotes Part Three



  • wrldwzrd89
    Apr 7, 10:03 AM
    Thats just the NT version. Windows 8 will be 6.2

    7 was 6.1,
    Vista was 6.0
    XP was 5.0

    Technically Windows 7 is the 10th version of Windows, if you don't count Windows Server.

    Windows 7 is the 7th version if you count from Windows 95.
    According to Wikipedia, Windows 8 will be NT version 6.2, not 7.0 - just in case you were wondering.





    cute emo love anime. cute emo love anime.
  • cute emo love anime.



  • Hephaestus
    Mar 18, 08:57 PM
    alright dude, sorry for the rant. but based on your response, you're really not getting my point, so I'm going to stop trying.

    No I get your point, and on reflection maybe envy was too strong a word. I don't know man I'm just going to give up too. :p





    cute emo love anime. Search Result for cute emo
  • Search Result for cute emo



  • Pumpkin King
    Jan 11, 01:51 PM
    I lost my iphone a week ago, so I am really, really hoping for an iphone update. I got a blackjack to tide me over until the release of the next iphone, and I already can't stand it after only one week.

    I'm hoping for the new iphone to include 16gb, 3g (although edge wasn't bad at all) and gps. I'm thinking that with google's new psuedo-gps that may be included with the software update, that true GPS isn't high on Apple's list of things to update. But I tried the google program on my blackjack and it's terrible. I'm not even inside the circle that it says I'm in (having just used my phone, so it should be able to locate me pretty accurately). I want real GPS that I can use for navigation. I don't care about knowing that I'm within one mile of some point. FYI I'm in Chicago, so not like we're talking about BFE.


    I don't know why people think SSDs are going to be an update. I totally don't think that SSDs will be included in Apple products (apart from iphone and ipods) for a long time. Apple's markets are: 1) consumers - where the price of SSDs is still way too high. Plus, you can't load too many home pictures and movies onto a $1,500 64GB SSD anyway. and 2) professionals - mainly working in, film, photography, web design, etc. These guys all require large hard drives. They probably do have large NASs at home, but they may need more space on the road too. I just don't see Apple's markets clamouring for SSD until it becomes both much cheaper and much larger sizes.





    KnightWRX
    Mar 7, 04:42 AM
    Also, because of the tight competition, companies are afraid to take risks. Remember when the USB por had just been introduced? This was a real chicken and egg situation for PC makers. No PC maker wants to be the first to switch to all USB ports because (a) it will cost more money to put the new ports into the board, and (b) they know it will annoy customers who will have to buy all peripherals. Customers will simply buy the competing brand because it's cheaper. Now, someone eventually sells a PC with both USB and PS/2 ports so you can slowly start the upgrade trend, but it's slow for all the above reasons.

    Same for the floppy drive: nobody wants to be the first to ship without one. It would be seen as being "too different" and cause lost sales to the competition.

    Preserving backwards compatibility has nothing to do with taking risks. It's just plain nice and doesn't hurt forward compatibility. Motherboards, to this day, still have PS/2 ports. Does it hurt anybody ? No. But that guy with his keyboard from 1995 he just loves and takes care of is pretty happy.

    Same with the floppy drive. Apple removed it from the iMac because it would "hurt" the design. PCs didn't remove it because frankly, what are you going to do with those 3 1/2" holes in the case anyhow ? And while manufacturers did finally stop shipping them, guess what is on motherboards these days ? FDD connector headers. Yep, still there and ready to read all those little Sony invented disks, or even those big ass 5 1/4" really floppies. Does it hurt anyone ? No, it's a 0.01$ part.

    Windows 98 did more for USB adoption than the limited run Apple had with its original iMac. Common sense removed floppy drives a lot more than Apple forced it with the iMac, and a lot later too.

    Some of you need to open up your boundaries a little beyond what Apple does.





    Mac_Freak
    Sep 7, 09:31 PM
    He is performance aside, that was not what would ever expect from Apple.
    Kanye West's lyriks where anapropriate for the even. I am sure Steve or any one else in Apple has heard his liriks, just how did they allowed for that performace. The croud in that event didn't care for his performance and for sure wasn't in their taste, as I havn't see a jurnalists go "Yo, Yo, wut up dude?"

    ahh what is going on at Apple now days?!





    mrgreen4242
    Sep 12, 09:12 AM
    Is that true of the MacBook and the 15.4" MacBook Pro? I thought they didn't have DL.

    Hey, I just looked at you're right! That's pretty f'n chinsy of Apple! They advertise them as READING DL discs, which is what confused me... deceptive marketing bastards. Seriously, I can see (I guess) not putting it in the MB Pro if it meant they couldnt get it as thin as they wanted, but the MB really is under know such constraint - people aren't buying it for being uber slim and sexy. It's a good looking, functional, somewhat low priced portable. It only lacks the DL 'cuz the Pro does... the mini gets a DL drive!





    gootz
    Aug 7, 07:24 PM
    I called my local Apple Store and the guy I talked to didn't even know that there were 'new' monitors. So I ordered mine online, pronto!

    Yeah, I'm paying cash so I'm calling my local Apple store tonight (Stoneridge Pleasanton) to see if they have the newer ones? I doubt it, they always lag on the new stuff. I've been holding off on buying now for a few weeks... Thank god!





    knightmare456
    Nov 6, 07:07 PM
    LOL oh dear!

    I pre-ordered the hardened edition mainly for the map packs which come with it.

    Is it just the zombie packs you get with the hardened edition? I already have all those on W@W, not paying for them again.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment