Tuesday, May 31, 2011

happy birthday quotes funny

happy birthday quotes funny. funny birthday quotes
  • funny birthday quotes



  • dogzipp
    Apr 1, 08:19 AM
    Somehow I am unable to grab any screen shots. They all end up "blank" (or black in this case). Has anybody had any problems? I suppose not, since I see everyone posting screen shots everywhere...

    I tried changing the format from PNG to JPG with no effect. Tried other screen grab utilities also with no luck (Guess they use the system calls).

    Any ideas? (and please don't say post a screen shots of my problem, hehe)

    Thanks





    happy birthday quotes funny. funny religious quotes.
  • funny religious quotes.



  • mc68k
    Nov 21, 01:08 AM
    yes get a passkey for bigadv

    http://folding.stanford.edu/English/FAQ-passkey





    happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes for best
  • happy birthday quotes for best



  • brepublican
    Sep 6, 09:40 AM
    yes we can! let me show you_:
    were's my macbook core 2 duo :mad:
    were's the new ipod/iphone :(
    no new apple displays? apple what are you doing!?! :confused:
    how about a new macbook pro? :confused:
    how about a new newton! :mad:
    were is my sub 500$ macmini? :confused:
    no new cases ? bah!

    its this easy
    I dont think its that simple. This makes the mini wayyy more appealing to alot of people. Its a close call if you're deciding to get a mini or an iMac.

    And aren't there more new announcements next week on the 12th? I dread to think of what new killer products/updates they are reserving that for!





    happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • imac_japan
    Mar 30, 07:24 AM
    I have to say this, more upgradability would definitely be needed more than lowering prices (a student can get an eMac for 699). If the eMac was easily able to change CPU/GFX Card HD and CD drive, I would even consider buying one. The thing is, apple would have a good chance to make lots of money on after-market upgrades that they are missing.

    How about three options....
    1) I was thinking of a cut down emac style for the 1st time, Dad and Mums, Student, Low income buyers. (eg: basic cut down version)
    2) An expandable machine based on the above design (eg: middle of the road - same chip as 3 but much lower specs)
    3) Macs for the professionals...and 2nd or 3rd time computer buyers (eg: high spec/price - Higher spec chip than 2)





    happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny.
  • happy birthday quotes funny.



  • person135
    Oct 30, 03:05 PM
    The switcheasy color looks good, and it's cheap, but this griffin one (http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/flexgrip-action-touch4g) also looks good and this Speck pixelskin (http://www.speckproducts.com/ipod-audio/ipod-touch-4th-gen/pixelskin-black-1501.html) too, but the griffin one seems to be shock/drop proof (at least more so than the other 2).





    happy birthday quotes funny. Funny birthday jokes, happy
  • Funny birthday jokes, happy



  • Mlrollin91
    Mar 25, 03:41 PM
    The original iPad is only just hitting 1 year old. At least put in the article the status of the game for the iPad 1...does it work...doesnt it?

    iPad 1 does not support HDMI out, so I'm assuming no, it doesn't work.





    happy birthday quotes funny. funny happy birthday quotes
  • funny happy birthday quotes



  • zoran
    Nov 21, 10:10 AM
    This rumor seems to be only a rumor! Its Nov 21st today, when will octos come? Next year i guess... damn it!:mad:





    happy birthday quotes funny. funny happy birthday quotes
  • funny happy birthday quotes



  • HecubusPro
    Sep 1, 12:04 PM
    If true, this is simply great news all around. The potential for updates, new additions to existing computer lines, iPods, iSight, etc. Was there ever a time where so much was happening in such a short span of time for Apple? I'm sure there was, but this is pretty impressive.

    I almost want to drop my plans to get a C2D MBP and get a 23" iMac. Almost.:)





    happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny.
  • happy birthday quotes funny.



  • TerryJ
    Jul 14, 11:53 AM
    So, easily seen. The employ the exact same codecs.
    They CAN use the same codecs. The problem on the BD side is that... all of the Sony discs (and other studios so far) use MPEG2 for video and standard DD or PCM for audio.

    Also, the current generation BD decks (Samsung and forthcoming Sony deck) cannot decode DD+, Dolby TruHD audio formats. They can only do same DD and DTS as old DVDs. HD DVD decks can decode DD+ and Dolby TruHD (TruHD can only be decoded to stereo in the current decks, though, unfortunately.) Also, the software needs to have audio encoded in DD+ and Dolby TruHD. All HD DVD discs have at least DD+. No BDs have DD+.

    If Sony and other studios started using VC-1 or H.264 for video, things might look better for BD... but they aren't using it. I don't think there are any plans for Sony to author discs using VC-1... ever. It's all MPEG2 as far as I have heard.

    [Warner Home Video has already released HD DVDs in VC-1... so it would stand to reason they'd just use the same encode for their BDs, but I guess we'll see if that is true.]

    That's the trick. Talking pure specs, on paper, before anything was ever released, and BD seemed like it should be equal or better. Reality... I mean actual implementation, of course, is a different matter.

    -Terry





    happy birthday quotes funny. funny happy birthday quotes
  • funny happy birthday quotes



  • regandarcy
    Apr 19, 11:06 AM
    I can't wait! My G5 iMac has officially died and gone to that big computer desk in the sky. It served me well for 5 years, but it's over. Darn thang won't even turn on anymore. I hear the apple start up chime, but the screen stays black and then the iMac just shuts off. But even if I could fix it, it's so old it can't run the latest OSX or even play HD movies. Yup...it's time to buy a new iMac.

    I'm hoping that the next update sees i7s across the line...even the 21.5" models. I expect thunderbolt too since the MacBook pros got it. Other things on my wish list would be for them to include that rumored flash start up drive as standard....but I'm not holding my breath. It would be great if the 21.5" model got the same ability as the 27" to be used as an external monitor. That way in 5 years or more when it becomes unable to run the latest software, you can still use it as a second monitor. :-)

    I like the 27" features, it's just a tad too big. Actually the rumor about Apple adding a 24" size back to the iMac lineup would be PERFECT. But again...not gonna count on it.





    happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • jent
    Apr 12, 11:13 PM
    Is there a video of the announcement available?





    happy birthday quotes funny. funny happy birthday wishes
  • funny happy birthday wishes



  • sbrage2000
    Apr 12, 10:19 PM
    Some definite improvements but I wouldn't go as far as to call it a "jaw-dropper". I was really hoping to see more about how it integrates with the rest of the suite.





    happy birthday quotes funny. Happy Birthday Quotes Funny.
  • Happy Birthday Quotes Funny.



  • Link2999
    Sep 24, 07:59 PM
    Does it affect the iPod touch itself?

    Not at all. It's pretty easy to clean too, just use a damp paper towel.

    Another thing I noticed, if anyone still has their 1st generation iPod Touch's stand (the little plastic default one that came with it), it works pretty well on the 4th generation iPod with the Grip Vue case.





    happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes for
  • happy birthday quotes for



  • wheezy
    Nov 15, 06:37 PM
    That really depends on the program, on how "parallelizable" the application is.

    The simplest way to think of it is like this: Let's say you have a program that first has to calculate A. Then, when it's done that, it uses the result of A to calculate B. Then, when it's done that, uses the result of B to calculate C, then C to D, and so on. That's a *serial* problem there. The calculation of B can't begin until A is done, so it doesn't matter how many processors you have running, all computation is held up on one spot.

    On the other hand, let's say you have an application that needs to calculate A, B, C and D, but those four values are not dependent on each other at all. In that case, you can use four processors at the same time, to calculate all four values at the same time.

    Think of it like baking a cake. You can't start putting on the icing until the cake is done baking. And you can't start baking the cake until the ingredients are all mixed together. But you can have people simultaneously getting out and measuring the ingredients.

    So that problem is partially parallelizable, but the majority of its workload is a serial process.

    Some software applications, just by their very nature, will never be able to do anything useful with multiple processors.

    What a very lovely analogy. Thank you.

    For me... 8 cores for the bragging rights only... so I guess I won't get one anytime soon. I'm sure 4 would suit me fine though, I need to upgrade my 1Ghz G4!!!





    happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny.
  • happy birthday quotes funny.



  • wordoflife
    Feb 27, 09:51 PM
    Here at school it is my only computer, and I used it almost exclusively last year because I was on the move so much. So yeah I guess you could say I do a lot of typing on here haha. :)

    lol, I just realized how stupid my previous comment sounded :o





    happy birthday quotes funny. Birthday orkut scraps, happy
  • Birthday orkut scraps, happy



  • fr0
    Aug 16, 11:43 AM
    The Register has an article claiming that Apple Taiwan has come out and denied this claim.

    Read it Here (http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/08/16/apple_denies_wireless_ipod_claim/)





    happy birthday quotes funny. funny women quotes. funny
  • funny women quotes. funny



  • Ravich
    Mar 20, 04:57 PM
    Homeopathy does actively harm people, as it causes them to forgo medicine that actually works, possibly causing premature death from a curable ailment.
    25% of Amercans are evangelicals, and wouldn't consider this hate speech. This is a form of the love of god.
    No. Homeopathy does not require people to forgo medicine that actually works.





    happy birthday quotes funny. Quotes funny birthday pictures
  • Quotes funny birthday pictures



  • dwarnecke11
    Sep 30, 10:12 AM
    I finally ordered a case. I'm sick of waiting for Best Buy to stock some decent cases.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042BBHMS/ref=oss_product





    happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny for friends. happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny. gusnyc. Mar 31, 08:11 PM. I couldn#39;t find where to click.
  • happy birthday quotes funny for friends. happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny. gusnyc. Mar 31, 08:11 PM. I couldn#39;t find where to click.



  • monke
    Jan 1, 07:05 PM
    This year better be good!

    I sure hope so.

    Where did you find that image? Are there others?

    On the Apple website, right in the middle of the main page. :)





    Kadman
    Mar 25, 09:04 PM
    This is interesting and it'll be fun to geek around with it. However, games of this type (and most traditional console game styles for that matter) just aren't conducive to tablet control types, regardless if it's touch or motion controlled. The precision is just lacking for any serious gaming. However, casual game play shouldn't prove to be too frustrating control-wise. In this specific situation I'd be willing to go out on a limb and state that more people will buy it for the eye candy or showing off what the platform can do vs those who actually put serious play time into it. Just my thoughts.

    Still looks great and I've found my new iPad 2 demo (once it's updated) ;)





    princealfie
    Nov 30, 10:49 AM
    Here's the funny thing, I can tell you a feature is poorly thought out, even if I can't necessarily tell you how to solve it :) The fact that we don't have an answer is probably a good start on why the iPod doesn't already do it.

    First thing I can say is this: Dump the idea of restrictions on non-DRM'd songs. If "the guy with guitar" wants to beam you his own song he should be allowed to decide that you can keep it as long as you want and send it to as many people as you want.

    This goes back to the root of the problem with these devices and online stores: The record labels aren't worried about piracy, they're worried about all the guys on the street being able to bypass them by advertising virally then selling their own burned CDs. Sure it's only one or two now people now, but then it starts to grow, and some band ends up hitting it big and getting radio play, then everybody starts doing it, and then gradually the RIAA loses their money train.

    Hurrah, the RIAA loses again :D





    Surf and Turf
    Oct 24, 06:23 AM
    dun get excited it is just routine maintanace. The new mbk will will be released late november
    sorry





    Lollypop
    Aug 16, 07:50 AM
    I wish whoever posted this would get it straight - Microsoft is coming out with zune to compete with iPod. They are the one with the new product that will inevitably suck.

    I don't understand why this post says that Apple is coming out with wireless capabilities to compete with zune - if nobody has wireless out yet, then there is not much a competition. And it certainly isn't Apple hoping to be the ones to catch up.

    The post says apple is going to compete with Zune because everyone knows almost everything about zune, with the exception of having a physical zune apple can at least stay on top by brining in inovative features before zune has them.





    spicyapple
    Nov 28, 10:15 AM
    Microsoft lost billions on the Xbox and likely to lose hundreds of millions on their Zune attempt. iPod sales have been profitable for Apple since their introduction. How one measures success in this industry can't always be marketshare.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment