Tuesday, May 31, 2011

pizza clip art

pizza clip art. Pizza Clipart Pictures, Images
  • Pizza Clipart Pictures, Images



  • MacNut
    Apr 23, 01:16 PM
    Much like the logo in your avatar. :pThat gets a negative vote.:p





    pizza clip art. pizza slice.gif
  • pizza slice.gif



  • HyperZboy
    Apr 9, 08:31 PM
    Oh crap. 400 fear-mongering posts in the other thread were for naught. :eek:

    LOL!

    Come on people, think next time. Like Apple gives a rat's ass how their retailers horde iPads when Apple themselves can't even supply them.

    HAHA!

    Seems like half the people here have worked at Best Buy and the other half hate Best Buy and refuse to shop there. Yet both groups know equally as much about Best Buy's retail marketing plans as well.

    Hmmm, what are the statistical chances of that happening? :D

    Earth to Geeks... You think Apple doesn't specifically ship certain stock just for a promotion? (therefor it's not considered "stock" the day or week before)

    Apple even ships stuff with orders to merchants not to open boxes until a certain day/time.

    Not to mention, we know Apple has been having supply problems. So I see nothing wrong with Best Buy conserving stock for a promotion. This a whole lot of nothing except to the fanatics on geek websites who worship at the alter of Steve Jobs and have no lives.

    If all these people posting really worked in retail, I'm convinced it must have really been at McDonald's, not Best Buy! I'm told by a reliable source they really will sell all of the Big Macs they have on hand. LOL

    The only thing I've learned here is that the average Best Buy employee is not in the loop to know what they're talking about nor is the average Best Buy customer. Show me a local manager and I'd still think they're out of the loop. Unless somebody from corporate or a regional manager goes public or Apple or Best Buy makes a statement, this story is a whole lot about nothing.





    pizza clip art. Download ZIP-file: clip art
  • Download ZIP-file: clip art



  • KirkL
    Apr 19, 06:21 AM
    Wooo let's compare two unreleased OSes.





    pizza clip art. Cartoon Pizza Royalty Free
  • Cartoon Pizza Royalty Free



  • asencif
    Oct 17, 09:13 AM
    The better technology for the future is definitely Blu-Ray, however it may be trying to make it's way too early and that is working against it. Prices are just too high right now for Blu-Ray drives and discs and the PS3 is a gaming system that is just too pricey.

    HD-DVD is much simpler and has a more recognizeable name and getting much cheaper which a lot of times is what the consumer market will favor. Right now it's still going to be another 2 years before people start looking away from DVD itself. How many people have a HDTV right now? When I say people I mean non-tech aficionados like us in these forums.





    pizza clip art. pepperoni pizza clip art
  • pepperoni pizza clip art



  • rtdgoldfish
    Apr 3, 09:13 PM
    For any realistic chance of getting Microsoft to help you, you need to carry out a lawsuit.

    So pawn shop people have been renting this home? Kind of odd.

    Nah, the guy who used to rent the house used to pawn a lot of stuff. The address was on file with several pawn shops in the area as his residence.





    pizza clip art. clip art, clipart, funny,
  • clip art, clipart, funny,



  • holmesf
    Apr 30, 10:19 PM
    You are talking about things that would happen if they closed it today. I said 15 years. :)

    And it's not a doomsday proposition or anything. That's just where the entire industry will go.

    15 years from now? By then the tech world will be so unrecognizable we might as well not debate it. 15 years ago I was using a Mac LC, all my software came from the local mac reseller on floppy disk, and I was just beginning to hear about this whole "Internet" thing. I don't think anybody at the time imagined things turning out quite as they did. Even predicting things 5 years down the line is pretty damned hard in the tech world.

    Which is to say, you may very well be right when we talk about 15 years from now. On the other hand, perhaps 15 years from now the whole notion of an app store will seem like a quaint remnant of the past.





    pizza clip art. Degri Pizza Slice clip art
  • Degri Pizza Slice clip art



  • Surf Monkey
    Mar 17, 12:50 AM
    Nice. Too bad some kid is going to have $300 docked from his pay...





    pizza clip art. 33440-Clipart-Illustration
  • 33440-Clipart-Illustration



  • gocardsfan1
    May 3, 10:49 PM
    I think it's an ad for iPad. iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad that comes next. All of them. As a platform. "It's just getting started."

    When I hear �It�s just getting started,� that signals to me there is more to come. Which implies that patience will be rewarded. Which further implies to wait for future models. That's obviously not how Apple intended it, but that�s the way I interpret it as a viewer. Could just be me though. I am a very happy owner of many Apple products by the way�including an iPad 1st gen�so I�m not being biased against Apple by any means. JMO





    pizza clip art. Pizza Slice
  • Pizza Slice



  • evilgEEk
    Oct 3, 01:49 PM
    I still believe that there will be some type of announcement, on something, before Thanksgiving.
    I agree. One last big announcement before the Holiday Season.

    I'm really excited about the iTV. That and Leopard is what I'll be eager to hear about.





    pizza clip art. Pizza Slice clip art
  • Pizza Slice clip art



  • leomac08
    Jul 28, 01:26 PM
    That is true. I'm surprised nobody has brought even diesel based hybrids here yet. I recall hearing VW was planning on it, but I don't remember where I read that.

    The Audi A3 clean diesel TDI





    pizza clip art. Download ZIP-file: clip art
  • Download ZIP-file: clip art



  • kayno
    Apr 16, 01:02 PM
    Agreed.

    Agree its a fake.. but its also my prediction of what the new phone would look like.. however its missing the black plastic peice as seen in the 3G iPad..





    pizza clip art. See below to download clip art
  • See below to download clip art



  • mizzoucat
    Sep 12, 08:15 AM
    Good catch, but someone found that yesterday or last night also. Apple must be getting SO much traffic right now...:p

    I found that page last week but didn't think much of it...... :)





    pizza clip art. #28101 Clip Art Graphic of a
  • #28101 Clip Art Graphic of a



  • kalisphoenix
    Oct 17, 09:17 AM
    *yawns loudly* Didn't we know this months and months ago?





    pizza clip art. pizza slice - Clip Art Gallery
  • pizza slice - Clip Art Gallery



  • macman2790
    Oct 3, 01:18 PM
    If it takes that long before C2D finds its way into the MBP, I think Apple will be laughed at by a lot of the other manufacturers who have already announced models due before the holiday season.
    They might get laughed at but apple will be the ones laughing when their the first to debut santa rosa with 800mhz fsb and nand flash. Hopefully this is whats going to happen





    pizza clip art. pepperoni pizza clip art
  • pepperoni pizza clip art



  • LightSpeed1
    Apr 13, 02:17 AM
    New monitor: U2311H

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5188/5615061018_009d1a415f_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/trekkie604/5615061018)Hey I just got a 24" myself.

    EDIT: Also had to pick up a Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter.





    pizza clip art. stock vector : Hot Devil Pizza
  • stock vector : Hot Devil Pizza



  • drsmithy
    Nov 17, 12:53 AM
    2. AMD is far superior. Right now Intel is in the lead, but it's not a true lead. For the longest time, AMD had the better architecture.

    "For the longest time" ? x86 CPUs did exist before the year 2000, you know.

    Intel had to do something, so they went back to the P3, tweaked it a little, and added some huge caches, and gave us a CPU modeled after a 6 year old (guessing here) CPU that ran at around the same GHZ speeds, but was faster.

    The P3 (which begat the Pentium M, which begat Core, which begat Core 2) was basically just a souped-up P2. A P2 was basically just a Pentium Pro with MMX and an off-die L2 cache (what Apple would later call a "backside cache").

    The Pentium Pro (Intel's first totally new x86 chip design since the 386) came out in 1995. So all your fancy new x86 Macs have a direct lineage to an Intel CPU over a decade old.

    Personally I think it's a credit to Intel that the PPro has scaled from a massive, hot, "slow" 150Mhz server CPU all the way through low-power dual-core laptop chips up to a top-end quad-core CPU. AMD has been through three new CPU designs in the same timeframe and only been unquestionably faster for maybe 50% of it.





    pizza clip art. Frillio#39;s Pizza Desktop
  • Frillio#39;s Pizza Desktop



  • slimbek
    May 3, 10:30 PM
    I want that voice-over guy to read me bedtime stories.





    pizza clip art. 04-Pizza | Clip Art images
  • 04-Pizza | Clip Art images



  • Mammoth
    Oct 3, 08:40 PM
    I'm dreaming for 2 'iPhones'

    RAZR Killer: $149, ultra slim. iTunes, iCal, iChat, .Mac, Address Book, Mail, Mobile iWeb, Bluetooth. 2GB flash storage. 2MP camera.
    Treo/Blackberry Killer: $299, Treo-like form, full QWERTY, same apps as RAZR killer + 4GB flash storage. 3MP camera.

    And of course iTV, Merom updates, and a true video iPod.





    pizza clip art. pizza clip art. pizza clip art
  • pizza clip art. pizza clip art



  • geoffism
    Jan 9, 02:20 PM
    ok look a this.
    it dont have 3 g
    it dont have mms
    you cant send messages to more then one at a time.
    you cant drag over music in itunes you have to put it on list who must syncronise(not the biggest problem)
    it is not possible to download contacts from sim
    its more difficult to call,set up contacts and so on compare to sony/nokia
    you cant connect to more then one computer(apple think youre a thief if you do?)
    But idoes haves it ups but all in all i think it sucks(i not you)..he,he

    So hopefully the next iphone will fix some of this problem ergo the statement...
    best regards:)

    Thanks for the heads up. Its officially on my list of things to check out. I have a couple buddies that have the iPhone, so, I get to conduct my own focus group.

    gracias!
    -gf





    Rodimus Prime
    Oct 6, 04:25 PM
    I still disagree with you. The device is material. The network is supposed to be invisible. You're not supposed to notice the network. AT&T's service isn't great, but I'll put up with it to use the device of my choice.

    The mobile industry has a strange business model compared to other industries. You don't buy a desktop computer that you can only use on one ISP or a car that you can only fill up at particular gas stations (excluding electric). However, If these industries were to operate this way, I still think people would go for the product over the commodity.

    To me, and apparently many others, mobile service is just a commodity. Some may be a bit better than others, but in the end you're getting a comparable service. The devices, on the other hand, vary. And, yes, I still think the iPhone was game changing. All I remember before January 2007 were RAZRs and Chocolates. Unintuitive text-based interfaces with linear button-mashing controls in a hyped-up shell.


    I think your arugument would be valid if phones were not subsudized and you have to buy them at full price. Because AT&T in this case is paying Apple $400 per phone you should choose a network first.

    If ISP were footing the bill for desktop then Verizon add still would work but for cell phones most of the cost of the phone is paid by the networks. Not the other way around.





    NAG
    Jan 12, 07:20 PM
    Anyone who leaps to a conclusion over this is foolish and shooting themselves in the foot. Print media is dead in its current form so you'll never see events banning people just because they have an online presence. Crucifying gizmodo for being the morons they are while claiming they're hurting other journalists is disingenuous. Do you really think conferences don't want any press to go to their events? The big conferences are under threat (E3 is a good example). I doubt they'd do anything horribly stupid over this. Ban gizmodo? Yeah, can see that. Require that you can only get in if you have a newspaper or magazine? Doubt it.





    fyrefly
    Apr 29, 02:39 PM
    Whew!! They also brought Safari's "Drag Image to Desktop to save Image File" back in this Preview Build. :D

    In previous Lion Builds, dragging an image to the desktop resulted in a Safari Link file to the Image's location on the web.





    Lord Blackadder
    Aug 8, 01:25 AM
    ]
    I would argue that hybrids are a long term solution.More so plug in hybrids I think are a longer term solution. It allows people to charge for their daily stuff at home. Then for longer trips you have an on board generator of some type to continue to charge the batteries.

    So if that best diseal was a hybrid it would have even a longer range and better gas mileage.

    Plug-in hybrids put additional strain on the power grid, a strain it cannot currently handle on a large scale. So plugin electrics are not ready for large-scale adoption yet. If electric cars are to be the future, our power grid needs to be made much, much higher capacity AND a lot greener.

    Lifestyle choices are always going to trump technology in terms of impact on the environment and saving fuel. If everyone made it a point to buy a more efficient car the next time they buy a vehicle, the impact would be truly staggering. If everyone bought a 10% more efficient car, the fuel savings would add up fast.

    We can't rely on technology to pick up the slack and protect us from our own destructive lifestyles. We need to be proactive and make changes, even sacrifices. I admit I still love my sportscars, but they are the least of our worries - it's all the big SUV daily drivers and trucks that are killing us.





    voicegy
    Jan 11, 05:08 PM
    if you want to prevent people from screwing with you presentations on tvs, just disable the ir port (via the rs232 console/diagnostic software or by slapping a sticker over the ir port). securing you devices takes at most 2min per device. so let the companies learn from this and don't bash gizmodo like mad.

    And, pray tell, what other completely unnecessary "precautions" should the companies take to insure that snot-nosed jackasses (who are stupid to the point of even ADMITTING their lame stunt on their own web site) not screw around with their presentation walls and equipment? Security dogs next to power switches? Locks on power strips? Bits of tape over every ir port on every device they show? Oh, yes, the big dork-off companies should learn their lesson against such obvious security risks. The same companies that invest sweat, blood, money and tears to bring us the gadgets we love to have.

    It's not even as if these bone-heads went out and invented some magic solder-based toy in their garage and showed the world how uber-geek they could be; for that, I MIGHT consider a prop in their direction IF they kept the mischief down to one or two non-presentation instances. They simply used a stupid TV-B-Gone that can be had by any moron for 20 bucks.

    Way to go, GizLamo. That was as funny as letting the air out of a tire of your neighbor and giggling from the front window watching him worry about being late for work. A laff-riot if you're 12 and developmentally disabled. Hardy-har-har.:mad:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment