Tuesday, May 31, 2011

serena williams hot

serena williams hot. They are hot! Serena seems
  • They are hot! Serena seems



  • hellomoto4
    Mar 30, 11:30 PM
    Urgh, new iCal really is horrible.





    serena williams hot. Serena Williams could be
  • Serena Williams could be



  • Lurchdubious
    Nov 24, 07:29 PM
    Asics Gel Enduro -6

    http://images.bizrate.com/resize?sq=360&uid=1990525352

    Asics Tiger Gel -Acclaim

    http://www.shoecarnival.com/images/products/cn_149749_MED.jpg


    Bungees for my truck

    http://www.diytools.co.uk/diy/Images/DB_Detail/_98549_195903.jpg

    New Adidas jacket (minus the Notre Dame logo)

    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41IIdahahLL.jpg





    serena williams hot. Serena Williams Hot Photos:
  • Serena Williams Hot Photos:



  • henrikrox
    Mar 25, 05:49 PM
    Wow amazing I just hope more debs gets creative with this.

    I love people say that this is the future of gaming. I agree with that.

    Then stupid people say we have ps2 graphics. They said future of gaming. Not now. Just look at the jump from iPad 1 to 2. Think 3 years from now when we have CPUs with quad cores and even better graphics.

    Amazing by the devs that created real racing 2. Looks fantastic





    serena williams hot. Serena Williams Hot Pictures
  • Serena Williams Hot Pictures



  • skunk
    Mar 27, 08:59 AM
    He even says that European Command is headed by a US Admiral.Really? How shocking! Imagine, the US European Command, headed by an American! Next you'll be telling us that the US President is an American, too.





    serena williams hot. serena williams hot.
  • serena williams hot.



  • BlizzardBomb
    Sep 1, 11:58 AM
    My guess: 17" dropping to $1,099, 20" to $1,499

    $1,999 with more hd, a gig of ram and, hopefully, (i do doubt it though as well) a nice gpu (at least as bto, unlikely though for the imac).

    I'd order one right away! :cool:

    $1,999 is pushing it a bit IMO. :)

    I highly doubt they would killl it off. I think they'd drop the price on it which would make it even more desirable for standard consumers with a budget. Sort of a, why get the mini when I could just pay a bit more for the iMac 17" kind of thing.

    Good point, although the suffocating the Mini would be a problem. If the updated Mini is decent enough it should be able to survive though.





    serena williams hot. Serena Williams showed off her
  • Serena Williams showed off her



  • woddy
    Jan 12, 09:07 AM
    i think there may be a umts / hsdpa powered macbook for the out off office use.
    :cool:





    serena williams hot. serena williams hot.
  • serena williams hot.



  • lordonuthin
    Apr 17, 03:58 PM
    Hehehe no it's fine, I will post it in this thread however ;)

    Just realised that 1 million is very possible for me.

    Keep at it ;)





    serena williams hot. serena williams hot photos.
  • serena williams hot photos.



  • dguisinger
    Aug 7, 07:55 AM
    You ordered a Macbook pro on the eve of WWDC. ARe you mad?

    Don't taunt him too much, he might kill you once he finds out they are now 64-bit and higher speed!





    serena williams hot. serena williams hot pic.
  • serena williams hot pic.



  • kdjc00
    Mar 28, 01:19 PM
    it will be interesting to see where apple takes that capabilities of this features to expand its gaming line. i hope it expands it to the apple tv. HD 1080p games would be great..





    serena williams hot. serena williams hot pic.
  • serena williams hot pic.



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 11, 04:57 PM
    Not really, they stole and are still considered bad cars. Look at the Kia's etc, throughout the brand you can instantly see other (mainly German) cars they've stolen the design from.

    They might not be known for their originality, but their engineering is solid, and continues to improve.





    serena williams hot. serena williams hot
  • serena williams hot



  • thisisahughes
    Apr 3, 06:19 AM
    I like the black theme A LOT more than the all white themes. I hope to see more like this in the future.





    serena williams hot. serena williams hot pic.
  • serena williams hot pic.



  • jashic
    Oct 23, 07:08 PM
    me too. i can easily picture them sitting behind the screen biting their nails while hoping new mbp's are not released. then they have the incredible urge to post totally useless comments because they can't bare the fact that their mbp is about to be outdated.

    haha! i love it!


    errr...how about the fact that I've been enjoying my MBP for months now while you've been waiting and replying on this board for those same months on whatever ancient machine you currently own? I dunno about you, but I've enjoyed these months of screaming performance while on the road. But hopefully for you, the months of checking this website on a daily basis wishing you had a MBP pays off this week.





    serena williams hot. Serena Williams hot in bikini
  • Serena Williams hot in bikini



  • Rustus Maximus
    Apr 21, 11:30 AM
    could be abused by...bad actors

    At least he's an expert in this area...





    serena williams hot. serena williams hot outfit.
  • serena williams hot outfit.



  • iMeowbot
    Nov 29, 11:38 AM
    I was in a Brookstone at a pretty upscale mall where the manager told me they were selling well - much better than their other MP3 players. Brookstone doesn't carry iPods so take it for what it's worth.
    Is what they show here (http://www.brookstone.com/store/thumbnail.asp?sid=194&wid=2&cid=67&search_type=subcategory&cm_re=C*MP3*MP3%20Players) the whole selection they have in their stores? If so, it wouldn't be too surprising that the Zune did better there.





    serena williams hot. venus and serena williams hot
  • venus and serena williams hot



  • chutch15
    Sep 13, 07:04 AM
    It does not. With this new glass, I don't feel I need one. A screen protector is far softer and would take more damage in dents and scratches, not to mention expensive (and a pain) to replace.





    serena williams hot. serena williams hot photo
  • serena williams hot photo



  • Stridder44
    Aug 29, 10:47 AM
    I don't care about a measly speedbump. Begin to produce the media center already! How hard can it be? Just slap in a TV-card and beef up frontrow. done.
    ok, slightly over simplified... But I dont see why Apple procrastinate on this matter. They would sell a bundle by releasing an Apple "media center".

    Maybe FrontRow 2 (I believe/assume comes with Leopard) is where this will play in. Maybe instead of making a single device and labeling it a media center Apple will allow for any Mac (any new Mac...) to be used as a media center via FrontRow 2.





    serena williams hot. 32: Serena Williams
  • 32: Serena Williams



  • wdlove
    Mar 18, 10:11 PM
    Many have called for the demise of Apple, but it is still going strong. Anyone that talks against Apple does it at their peril.





    serena williams hot. Serena Williams ESPN magazine
  • Serena Williams ESPN magazine



  • kelving525
    Sep 19, 11:54 PM
    I saw some of the pics and the buttons are covered. :)

    The volume-rocker and hold buttons are both covered.





    serena williams hot. Celebrity Serena Williams
  • Celebrity Serena Williams



  • hunkaburningluv
    Mar 28, 07:17 PM
    I never had a misconception about the life cycle of a console, it's when new consoles debut that has changed. I chuckle at the PS2 reference...very few survived ten years. I never owned one but replaced plenty of bad DVD drives for friends. I had an xbox that worked for three years from day one, and my friend's xbox ate itself on day three. On the other hand I went through eleven 360 consoles in the first year and a half and my friends 360 never flinched the whole time. Would have been less if I had told MS to go screw themselves and mod it sooner. Point being, life cycle is relative.

    Honestly? My launch day xbox is still going strong with nothing but 2 freeze ups. And my PS2 is still going strong too - i understand some peeps have had some significant problems (60% failure rate on launch 360s).

    Life cycle in relation to a platform isn't relative at all. As it stood prior to MS going for the 4 year lifecycle with the 360, it was a new platform every 5 years. With the advent of the playstation, there was significant overlap. This is what will happen again with the PS4 - hell, the PS2 has just recently been delisted by NPD - up until then they were still selling. That's the kind of overlap we are talking about - you still have the '10 year cycle' but a new platform will be released about half way through. T


    I have 20/15 in my right eye and 20/20 in my left. Lasik surgery. I don't get motion sick while driving or boating...must be the refresh rate. Yes I'm sensitive. I've been gaming since I was ten years old, and over time my eyes have adjusted. I have a tendency to not blink while playing games. Maybe that has something to do with it. All I know is it was a struggle to beat Darksiders due to the constant screen tear and low framerate. Of course, not all console games are 30fps, just the majority, with the minority being <30fps and 60fps games being the little yellow bus of the industry. Even then it gets fuzzy since animations aren't always adjusted to the framerate. Sure they refresh the screen 60 times a second, doesn't mean anything else refreshes 60 times a second. I've seen what a real temporal resolution is through Silicon Graphics, so it's been night and day to me since the late 90s. And yes, I'm talking out of my arse, don't you recognize the language? Doesn't make it any less true.

    Methinks the fact that you don't blink that much would probably exacerbate your issues bud.

    Yeah screen tear may be problematic for you, but some people don't even experience it - I do and I'll admit it's irritating, but it's hardly an issue where it will stop the majority. All I'm going to say it must suck to be you.



    That's my point. The console industry is playing some twisted bullet-time chicken game. I could have counted the bolts and rivets in both cars by now. PC's keep up because they are modular and allow competition. Right now we have TWO major game console industry giants [with a flat-out loopy like daffy duck on red bull third wheel company] holding up the whole damned evolution of console gaming. I'm fed up with the different attachments, it still feels like I'm getting reamed. All this R&D for disposables is a waste of time and money. Ask Tony Hawk how much he lost on those ridiculous board controllers (I should know since I have one). The only true way to saturate the demographic with a new form of gameplay is to make it standard with a new console at an affordable price. The rest will go the way of the 32x.

    It sounds like you are a serious PC gaming fanboy and that's cool. There's plenty of room in the market. Granted, most of the PC devs are switching over as you make more money on the console side, but hey ho, you won't feel sick :rolleyes:

    You are thinking the console market is like the PC market - it isn't I agree, I'd love a new gen console right about now, but they are doing some interesting things with kinect and to a slightly lesser extent, the Wii so I'll at least be amused until the new gen arrives - but that's the thing, you can't release consoles like ipods - there has to be a decent amount of time to gather pace and sales.

    Ask tony hawk? don't make me laugh, that was activision's decision, Tony sold his likeness a long time ago. You are just showing how....little you know. And seriously? you bought one of those pieces of crap?

    I'm sorry, but you are clearly clueless with some of your ideas. Which is fine with me, I at least am getting a laugh.





    Consultant
    Apr 26, 01:40 PM
    My first experience with widgets was with Konfabulator on OS X 10.3. There may have been other examples before konfabulator but from my memory, Apple didn't invent widgets.

    Matts Macintosh describes 1984 Mac System 1 comes with dash-board like widgets. Video:
    http://obamapacman.com/2011/04/1984-mac-os-system-1-gui-apps-video/





    ffakr
    Nov 25, 04:59 PM
    Doh.. forgive this post, my safari session flipped out and I didn't realise this posted.





    HecubusPro
    Aug 31, 04:00 PM
    I just hope Apple doesn't make a habit of this "stealth" upgrade ********. I'm ready to buy now, but I'll wait a bit for an update. If I hear about people receiving core duos when core solo is written on the box, then I think my head will explode.

    Acording the story in the link I posted above, it's happened to at least one person so far. That may be what they're going for with the Mini's. Would they do the same thing with C2D and MBP's, MB's, etc.?





    timerollson
    Nov 27, 05:04 PM
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4149/5212127859_f4913c6267.jpg

    ...to make macaroni and cheese. It's currently in the oven. :o





    NebulaClash
    Sep 15, 10:34 AM
    CR wants them to include a free case in the box at the time of purchase. Isn't that a MORE "simple, free, and easy" solution than what Apple did and are now doing away with? Apple's solution is no longer "simple, free and easy" after Sep. 30th. BTW - it took 7 weeks for me to receive my case.

    Yes, that would be even simpler. I don't view this as a big enough problem to make me indignant that Apple didn't go that extra step, but I guess if you are one of the few who have a real world problem with the iPhone 4 it feels much worse to you, and I can understand that.

    Whenever there is a consumer product that does not work for a percentage of its users, that percentage is up in arms and everyone else wonders what the fuss is about.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment