Tuesday, May 31, 2011

wallpapers black

wallpapers black. lack dark wallpaper
  • lack dark wallpaper



  • vixapphire
    Jan 15, 05:05 PM
    I think the best is the Apple TV. I mean seriously. They did all that and didn't require you to get new hardware. Good one for Apple.

    that's only because it was a largely useless p.o.s. product out of the gate, and they've only just gotten around to "repurposing" it in the itunes rental scheme.





    wallpapers black. Black wallpapers
  • Black wallpapers



  • Popeye206
    May 3, 11:16 PM
    When I hear �It�s just getting started,� that signals to me there is more to come. Which implies that patience will be rewarded. Which further implies to wait for future models. That's obviously not how Apple intended it, but that�s the way I interpret it as a viewer. Could just be me though. I am a very happy owner of many Apple products by the way�including an iPad 1st gen�so I�m not being biased against Apple by any means. JMO

    I don't think they're trying to hint towards anything hardware... I think they're setting up for the changes coming with iOS 5, Lion and the new iCloud stuff.

    Can't wait until June... I think we have some very nice surprises coming for all Apple devices.





    wallpapers black. Vista Ultimate Wallpaper Black
  • Vista Ultimate Wallpaper Black



  • ejbenjamin
    Jan 5, 02:46 PM
    You guys are the coolest. Thanks for all your hard work.





    wallpapers black. Message: Wallpapers Black
  • Message: Wallpapers Black



  • millypede
    Apr 8, 01:19 PM
    I dunno......it doesn't seem like Apple is having a hard time selling their iPad2 accessories, especially the Smart Cover. I don't see why Apple would ask BB to run a promotion in order to sell 3rd party accessories.

    Apple wont, 3rd parties will, they pay BB a ton of cash to push their products, they pay for the advertising, shelf space etc.





    wallpapers black. Black Desktop Wallpaper
  • Black Desktop Wallpaper



  • saunders45
    Sep 8, 08:24 AM
    Whatever, he is a no talent hack, and a dumbass.

    "AIDS is a man-made disease in the first place, that was placed in Africa just like crack was placed in the black community to break up the Black Panther party."

    He also criticised politicians for "riding home in their Benzs and Bentleys while poor Africans starve".

    I wonder what he drives......





    wallpapers black. Wallpapers - Black
  • Wallpapers - Black



  • chrmjenkins
    Apr 25, 12:06 PM
    Resizing only means having to rewrite apps if the screen resolution changes -- especially if it changes by something other than a whole-number multiple (e.g. 1.5x versus 2x). All rumors indicate a 3.7-inch screen iPhone would have the same Retina-Display resolution (still maintaining over 300dpi).

    Technically their "Retina-Display" stuff is based also on typical viewing distance as well -- so a "Retina Display" iPad, iMac, or MacBook (assuming those are in the works) may not go as high as 300dpi. However, a Retina-Display iPad would like require the same pixel-doubling (2x) that was done for apps not optimized for the Retina Display until updates came that included higher-resolution graphics.

    From a realistic standpoint too, I think that increasing the size to 3.7" or even 4.0" isn't going to make a difference because few users would be able to tolerate closer than 1' for extended periods.





    wallpapers black. wallpaper black. wallpaper
  • wallpaper black. wallpaper



  • Bonte
    Jan 5, 04:50 PM
    Thanks for the service MR! :)
    This time i really want to watch the keynote unspoiled, its going to be hard to resist all the Mac sites but this time i'm going for it.





    wallpapers black. bible lack wallpapers.
  • bible lack wallpapers.



  • Stella
    Jul 21, 09:21 AM
    Why are Apple on a witch hunt?

    Apple should concentrate on fixing their problem instead of finger pointing and deflecting the issue onto other companies. We already know the problem isn't as severe on other devices as the iPhone 4.





    wallpapers black. wallpaper black 3d. sexy
  • wallpaper black 3d. sexy



  • balamw
    Oct 2, 03:24 PM
    They didn't sue over JustePort or AirFoil (did they?), both of which sould very much like the kind of think they are talking about here...

    What is the status of Real's Harmony? It used to say that it would only work on certain firmware revisions, now it just says that it'll work. Weird. Of course that doesn't help iTunes, only the iPod.

    B





    wallpapers black. Sport Wallpapers - lack and
  • Sport Wallpapers - lack and



  • aeneas07
    Oct 6, 11:46 AM
    Getting back to the actual advertisement. What self-respecting advertising professional would use someone else's tagline like that.

    I had a few friends watching the football game (where we saw the ad) and half of them thought it was an iphone commercial because they were only half paying attention and heard "there's a map for that".

    Pretty shoddy work in my opinion.





    wallpapers black. Black Lab iPhone Wallpaper
  • Black Lab iPhone Wallpaper



  • ucfgrad93
    Mar 17, 05:36 PM
    I don't know why people feel the need to put others down over their choice of electronic gadgets. People should get what best suits their needs and forget about what others are using. Personally, I would just ignore the rude comments.





    wallpapers black. Full HD Wallpapers - Black,
  • Full HD Wallpapers - Black,



  • sunfast
    Sep 12, 07:37 AM
    Does this mean we won't be seeing iTunes 7.0? I mean if they were releasing a new iTunes wouldn't they make the changes on the new release?

    I might be getting confused here - but isn't the music store just a web thingy and not part of the software? i.e. store and media player distinct, though interlinked





    wallpapers black. wallpaper black. wallpaper
  • wallpaper black. wallpaper



  • getalifemacfans
    Jan 9, 01:03 PM
    I wouldn't put much faith in the opinions of a person demonstrably unable to coherently express himself.

    This was a personal meaning and yes i use logic when i express myself, maybe you're iq is low and you must attack somebody to make you're higher thats youre personal meaning to(low iq as well - haha(dont take it personally).And yes i think the iphone sucks i have had so much telephones over the years and i think it's just a ipod halo effect(like much off apple is).Look at the ipod touch - go figure.
    And like allways some guys must have with a spoon.the membersname is ironic...put faith in what you want i dont care..(buddha ore jesus)thats your personal faith..here we go with that spoon - "dadda....
    haha...allways funny.. your sincerly
    best regards





    wallpapers black. Black iPhone wallpaper
  • Black iPhone wallpaper



  • SeaFox
    Oct 28, 11:23 PM
    A) It's not the OSS community that's trying to crack Apple's DRM. Lets get that straight. These people have nothing to do with that community. These guys are just pirates using the source that is out there.


    That's true. But they are the ones who are going bellyache continually about Apple not having the software available anymore. "Why can't I get the Darwin source code?" "This is unfair, they used BSD stuff and now they aren't sharing!" "Why haven't they released 10.4.9?" (when it comes out)

    They aren't going to look at it from Apple's perspective. They aren't going to say. "Well, gee thanks Apple for trying to share the software with us. We're sorry you're getting screwed over by Wintel hackers who are too cheap to just buy a Mac." They're going too say. Well, we're sorry that's happening but you have to just put up with it as part of having your stuff available. They'll make Apple out to be evil when this is all a reactionary measure. Apple wants to release Darwin as open source, otherwise they could have just released the first version and then closed the source after that (they can legally do that, just because it was open source and you released it once doesn't mean you have to keep doing it). Apple would never be able to use any newer BSD components after that, they would begin maintaining their software as a fork pretty much. They only pulled it because someone keeps hacking to run it on plain beige box Wintels. And the OSS people aren't going to look at those hackers as the ones responsible for the source being pulled.

    Many OSS people are the free as in speech types, but I feel most are a combination of the free as in speech and as in beer types. They wants software to be free for use and they don't think it should have a pricetag attached. These are the ones always saying Apple should have to release Aqua too just because the Darwin part of OSX is released.


    Edit:
    Oh ****! Thanks Apple! Now, how am I supposed to get Mac OS X to run on my old Linux box?

    See? There they are now. "Oh, ****! Thanks Apple!" Who's fault is it the source was pulled again?





    wallpapers black. 20 Gorgeous Black Wallpapers
  • 20 Gorgeous Black Wallpapers



  • MonkeyClaw
    Oct 12, 08:37 AM
    Nice try, SavMan. But I'm not buying your interesting yet psuedoscientific explanation for why 5G iPods only 'appear' to scratch more easily.

    White 5G iPods are just as easily scratched as the black ones, as any disappointed owner will tell you. I've had a 4G iPod for 2 years, carrying it back and forth to work in my pocket. I take it out of a Belkin case to recharge it, then put it back in for transport. The thing still looks practically new. I know someone else who purchased a new white 5G iPod. Within moments of gentle handling, the thing is covered with light scratches.

    It seems to me that a softer grade of acrylic is being used on these latest iPods. I'm not the only one who's noticed this problem. I don't believe that it's the result of some optical coincidence. Everyone knows that there are hundreds (if not thousands) of complaints to be found on the net.

    Whatever the reason is, a manufacturer who doesn't care what their customers have to say about their expensive products will soon find those customers flocking to other companies' products. Hellooooo Zune!

    And no amount of fanboy cheerleading will stop it.

    No its not really fanboy cheerleading, its called physics. He hit the nail on the head with that post, the acrylic is the same, its just the shape. Thats not psudoscience, its elementary high school physics :rolleyes:

    But if a couple of scratches rub you the wrong way, then go ahead and get a zune, no one will really care ;)





    wallpapers black. wallpaper black.
  • wallpaper black.



  • AidenShaw
    Oct 4, 02:25 PM
    Squarely wrong. Even "The Inquirer" has talked about the vastly superior multitasking AND SMP features of OS X Leopard, as compared to what Vista seems to offer. Damn, even today any version of Windows crawls far behind OS X in that.
    If you say so. I guess the people running databases on 64-processor Windows systems (http://www.ideasinternational.com/benchmark/ben020.aspx?b=eb4a0fa9-0344-487d-85ef-49539f0da8f0&f=Clust'd%3dN) haven't read The Inquirer.


    Second: the fact that IDF didn't have any "octo" machines derives from the simple and obvious assessment that Apple does NOT have any "octo" machines. Anything else would be just illegal.
    HP, Dell, IBM and the rest were running octos - their dual-socket workstations and servers were fitted with Clovertown samples provided by Intel. I didn't know that there was a law against that. :rolleyes:


    ...it's an easy fallacy to assert that the non-existence of machines "running OS X" in quad configurations at a certain event means a lack of capacity by OS X to do so.
    Sorry for the confusion - my point was that Intel was demonstrating the power of the octos by demoing with Windows as the OS.

    One demo even had a Windows quad (dual-dual) system which was upgraded onstage to an octo (dual-quad) system - the benchmark was re-run with the 8 processors on the octo to show the improvement.

    If Windows SMP and multi-tasking is as bad as you and The Inquirer say, I would have expected Intel to use Linux....





    wallpapers black. iPhone 4 Wallpaper Black and
  • iPhone 4 Wallpaper Black and



  • TripHop
    Apr 25, 11:44 PM
    I don't know if I'd even want them to bother if it's only going from 3.5 to 3.7. Doesn't seem like the difference would be noticeable.It's The Dual Core A5 Inside And The Better Rear Camera That Are Most Important. While I'm all for up to a 4" screen within a similar to the current size form factor, I know from iPad 2 experience that the A5 is the most important new component. Performance is radically better with A5 inside. :)

    I would really appreciate a 64GB storage model even if I had to pay $399 for it. I don't know what the market is for that much storage capacity. Might be too small for Apple to bother offering. But I keep wishing for this each year.

    My guess is it will ship in the September-October time frame - early Fall. I also think they may add T-Mobile as a carrier then, perhaps even Sprint. I think it's only a matter of another year or two at the most for iPhones to be on all major US domestic carriers.





    wallpapers black. wallpaper black.
  • wallpaper black.



  • Mr. DG
    Jan 9, 03:00 PM
    OK, i dont know if this is a problem, but the URL of the keynote itself happens to contain a spoiler. Could be an issue.





    wallpapers black. Guitar Wallpaper Black And
  • Guitar Wallpaper Black And



  • jaw04005
    Apr 9, 12:50 PM
    Some of it is copying, but it's good for consumers. The program packaging is because Microsoft is planning to release an App Store for Windows.

    I'm just glad Microsoft is focusing on consumer features in their operating system instead of just enterprise features. I hope they revamp Media Center with the Windows Phone UI and ditch Windows Media Player all together in favor of the Zune software (or turn WMP into a QuickLook-like application).

    As for Lion, I expect Apple is holding back some major features for WWDC. While Versions, AirDrop, Mission Control and Launchpad are all "tentpole" user features, there has to be more coming. I want desperately for Apple to create some type of iTunes sharing process so that iTunes doesn't have to run constantly to stream to home sharing devices. And why isn't AirPlay built into QuickTime X in Lion?





    R.Perez
    Apr 27, 06:56 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)



    Really? That doesn't matter? Well then why don't we have men compete in all the women's events at the Olympics? Oh wait, it does matter

    I'm not defending the attackers. I think it was terrible. Horrifying video. It's hard to believe people are like this.

    I do think this whole "biology doesn't matter, it's how you feel in your heart" nonsense is obviously nonsense.

    He has every right to dress like a girl. I don't even mind if he uses a female bathoom. But those things don't make someone female. The characteristics that allow doctors to assign genders to new-borns do not change as people get older.

    You are equating biological / genetic sex and gender as the same thing.

    They aren't.





    nebulos
    May 4, 03:09 AM
    Seriously, you think Drs and CEOs need pressure sensitive styluses? You are the one being ridiculous.

    The thing about all those lines, they are all true. You latch on to a single feature and try to use it to disqualify 1000s of unrelated use cases.

    - most people, even professionals do not require any stylus to effectively use an iPad.
    - there are dozens of good styluses for the iPad already. Some even do a decent job of approximating pressure sensitive. These syluses cover 95%+ of what the people who want styluses are looking for. The other 5% or trying to replace a specialized drawing device with an iPad.

    So 5% of .01% care about pressure sensitive styluses. (I am being very generous here, the number is actually quite a bit smaller then that).

    I do use a stylus on my iPad, every single day. I take notes with it and sign contracts....


    i'm very surprised that you can defend the ipad's handwriting capabilities.

    pressure sensitivity is not the issue.

    when writing on ipad with a stylus you can not let any part of your hand rest on the screen, either that, or you can wear a crazy glove; this makes writing incredibly awkward.

    but what's worse is the accuracy with which the stylus registers. the ipad was simply not built for this. lines come out jagged and disfigured. you can probably scribble something awful but readable. try drawing the simplest thing.

    tell me i'm wrong.


    as for your percentages:

    what do people want to do with styluses? mostly write. some want to draw, artists, but also people that want to be able to sketch figures and ideas.

    can the ipad do this effectively now? can a student take notes in class on an ipad? do you really think a student can take readable notes, fast enough, while writing with a 'hovering' hand?

    tell me you do.

    even if we said 100% of people simply want to be able to write, as on a regular pad, as i see it, all 100% will find the ipad dreadfully unsuitable.


    yes, you can do a lot without a stylus. yes, i was unfair in my statements. yes, the ipad can still be useful.

    is it MORE useful than a regular laptop? No. how could it be?

    ... if it had accurate stylus input.

    yes, that would make it more expensive. in fact, what we're essentially talking about here is nothing more than a 'slate' tablet PC, which has been around forever. they're making a comeback thanks to the ipad, and i hope they will become the standard, for the higher end tablets anyways. they are more expensive than ipads, but they're actual computers that run full operating systems. they have touch and they have pen input.

    that's a direction Apple should have gone in a long time ago. i hope, hope, hope they will go there in the future.





    quagmire
    Dec 4, 07:55 PM
    People who do that take away the fun of the game. They are more worried about their achievements or stats then having fun. That is why I can't stand campers.





    Pressure
    Nov 16, 08:03 AM
    It might happen the day AMD can come up with a better product and roadmap compared to Intel, which in the coming three years seems highly unlikely.

    AMD does not have a large enough R&D center to actively help Apple develop their products, not to mention capacity issues.





    citizenzen
    Apr 15, 08:00 PM
    I also don't remember people pushing creationism in California

    It has happened. Even in California ...

    Peloza v. Capistrano School District (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peloza_v._Capistrano_School_District)

    Peloza v. Capistrano Unified School District, 37 F.3d 517 (9th Cir. 1994), was a 1994 court case heard by United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit in which a creationist [California public] schoolteacher, John E. Peloza claimed that Establishment clause of the United States Constitution along with his own right to free speech was violated by the requirement to teach the "religion" of "evolutionism". The court found against Peloza, finding that evolution was science not religion and that the school board were right to restrict his teaching of creationism in light of the 1987 Supreme Court decision Edwards v. Aguillard. One of the three appeals judges, Poole, partially dissented from the majority's free speech and due process opinions. It was one in a long line court cases involving the teaching of creationism which have found against creationists. Peloza appealed to the Supreme Court, which declined to hear the case.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment