Tuesday, May 31, 2011

fishing knots and rigs

fishing knots and rigs. AFN Fishing Knots amp; Rigs With DVD
  • AFN Fishing Knots amp; Rigs With DVD



  • iansilv
    Apr 29, 11:23 PM
    GOOD. I hate tweaking stuff just for the sake of tweaking it. If it works, leave it- no reason to throw out simple intuitive controls.





    fishing knots and rigs. Fishing Knots and Rigs
  • Fishing Knots and Rigs



  • MacRumorUser
    Nov 17, 12:27 PM
    Reality check, bought World at War - i didnt play it for more than 1hour
    bought Modern Warfare 2 - played for about 1.5 hours

    Now i'm tempted to pick this up even though I havent finished any of those others simply because the game supports stereoscopic 3D...

    Anyone tried 3D?





    fishing knots and rigs. Spot X Fishing Knots amp; Rigs
  • Spot X Fishing Knots amp; Rigs



  • Outsiderdude26
    Nov 25, 12:45 AM
    I got myslef a new 5.5gen Black 80GB for myself and a shuffle for my sister.... the discounts aren't great but aleast they're better than last year and what I saved on the iPods I used for the taxes





    fishing knots and rigs. streams bottom Knots and
  • streams bottom Knots and



  • Lord Blackadder
    Jul 28, 01:44 PM
    The Audi A3 clean diesel TDI

    That's a diesel though, not a hybrid. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

    I have a few major problems with the A3 though - it's considerably more money than its Golf platform-mate, and most models are FWD-only, which is stupid IMO. And you can't get a manual transmission with Quattro on the diesel? That would be like Subaru selling FWD cars again...it's not what the brand is about.

    Even if I had the money for an A3 I'd buy a Golf instead. A diesel Golf is cheaper than comparable hybrids, gets competitive fuel economy, is cheaper to maintain, and its simpler drivetrain (with the tried-and-tested-for-over-a-century diesel engine) is more reliable. People just need to collectively pull their heads out of their butts and admit that the stinky, clattering diesel is a thing of the past when it comes to consumer automobiles.

    I wish VW offered a limited slip as an option though...that's one thing I miss when it's not there.



    more...


    fishing knots and rigs. flyfishknotsrigsleadersRear.
  • flyfishknotsrigsleadersRear.



  • MattyMac
    Oct 10, 06:53 PM
    Wanna grab people before they've ordered their Wiis and PS2s.
    Don't you mean PS3's?

    I just pre-orded mine today for the:D launch date





    fishing knots and rigs. Encyclopedia of Fishing Knots amp; Rigs
  • Encyclopedia of Fishing Knots amp; Rigs



  • krestfallen
    Oct 17, 09:38 AM
    in our stingy society it should be clear who will win - the cheapest, hd-dvd



    more...


    fishing knots and rigs. fishing knots rigs
  • fishing knots rigs



  • tvguru
    Sep 12, 08:22 AM
    The links from that iTunes Videos thing DO NOT point to any movies. They point to iPod versions of movie trailers. It's just a consolidation of the current content.

    But saying that doesn't matter because people aren't reading the thread.

    LOL Chundles, looks like your the ring leader for the evening. :p





    fishing knots and rigs. Carp Fishing Knots amp; Rigs的
  • Carp Fishing Knots amp; Rigs的



  • chrismacguy
    Apr 25, 04:20 PM
    Yes, they did. They encouraged it and called no one. This went on for a very long time too. Some of you need to go watch the video before you comment. I fixed the link. You will not believe what you see.

    Dear McDonalds: Boom. You just lost a whole lot of customers. Also, you should fire those idiots you have working there and refuse to provide them a reference. They don't deserve anything more after that display of sheer inhumaneness. Even on a human level standing around laughing is wrong. Whatever "company policy" is - not even calling the cops is ridiculous, heinous and shows signs of a deep inability to be human.



    more...


    fishing knots and rigs. and #39;Sea Fishing Rigs#39;.
  • and #39;Sea Fishing Rigs#39;.



  • InTheUnion
    Mar 24, 03:21 PM
    I'm so proud to say that I share the same birthday as an operating system :p





    fishing knots and rigs. Kites the kite-fishing rigs
  • Kites the kite-fishing rigs



  • ciTiger
    Apr 11, 07:54 AM
    Even if there was they would never tell..



    more...


    fishing knots and rigs. Fishing Knots amp; Rigs for Blue
  • Fishing Knots amp; Rigs for Blue



  • Chundles
    Nov 16, 07:48 AM
    Here we go folks.


    ...The claim - cited by DigiTimes...


    Just to put everybody's mind at ease. These are the guys who predicted the arrival of a G5 iBook in early 2005.

    They have never, ever been right.





    fishing knots and rigs. fishing knots rigs
  • fishing knots rigs



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Nov 15, 07:47 PM
    That depends on the game. Everything after COD4 has had a very shallow campaign that is just boring. I only play the campaign because i find COD's online to be bland. I like MP with different classes, like TF2 or KZ2. I dont like when everyone's job is simply shooting. It gets boring really quickly for me. I played KZ2 online more than any other game because if i got tired or sniping i could go around setting up bots. If i got tired of that i could play Medic and heal the crap out of people. So many things to do whereas in COD everyone has a gun and shoots, thats all.

    So i'd rather have Treyarch spend more time on the campaign than MP. Insomniac makes a game with a solid campaign every year (except this year -_-) and they are working with a tiny budget compared to the COD franchise.



    more...


    fishing knots and rigs. Knots amp; Rigs :: Fishing Monroe
  • Knots amp; Rigs :: Fishing Monroe



  • AidenShaw
    Nov 16, 10:37 PM
    Let's be nice to the mundanes and stick to x86 instead of comparing vendor based virtualization technologies. :D
    At one level, a 386 and a Core 2 are identical...

    In spite of the mundanes, let's not pretend that a 386 and a Core 2 are actually identical.. ;)





    fishing knots and rigs. All rigs, knots and potential
  • All rigs, knots and potential



  • QCassidy352
    Apr 17, 02:42 PM
    Again, if you want to solve the security problem, excess scanners is not the answer; profiling is. It's not that hard.

    What security problem?

    You know what kills more Americans than terrorism every year? Peanut allergies. Swimming pools. Deer running in front of cars.

    Pat downs, body scanners, and TSA in generally are about "security theater." The government puts on a big show so the poor little sheep who are afraid of the big bad muslim wolves feel better.

    So how about we all stop letting politicians play on our fears, stop feeding money to the contractors who design useless crap like body scanners and stop giving up constitutional rights all in the name of preventing a "danger" that's significantly less likely to kill you than a lightning strike.



    more...


    fishing knots and rigs. Knot Tying: Fishing Knots-
  • Knot Tying: Fishing Knots-



  • marksman
    May 3, 03:35 PM
    Contract terms require "consideration" from both parties to be legally binding. Consideration is something you provide to the other party (i.e., money from you, data services from your carrier).

    What consideration are the carriers offering you for tethering? You're already paying $X for Y GB of data used on your phone. It doesn't matter to the carrier if your Netflix app is using it, or your tethering app is sending the data to your laptop. Nothing changes on their end, they just send the data that you've already paid for to your phone, and your phone handles the rest.

    You're right, it is black and white. It's a scam aimed at exploiting consumers like yourself who don't know any better, with an illegal contract term. I hope this goes to court soon, before the carriers in Canada (where I am) try to pull the same BS.

    They are offering you more bandwidth to use a higher bandwidth service like tethering.

    The consideration is very clear. Thanks for quoting the premise for contract law, but claiming there is no consideration there is ridiculous.

    People who tether use more bandwidth, so the cost associated with their usage is more expensive. The carriers can either charge those people for tethering or they can raise the price for EVERYONE.

    They choose to charge the people who tether. It is a perfectly reasonable choice on their part.

    Hey a cable line comes into my house with all the channels on it. I can just jimmy off a filter and get all the channels without paying any more. They are already delivering it to my house, why can't I just get all of them since they are there anyways and I am paying for cable right?

    You are not paying for tethering unless you are paying for tethering. The math is simple. People who tether use more bandwidth. Wireless providers set their data prices based on AVERAGE usage. Tethering makes the average usage go up, so the revenue to cover those costs has to come from somewhere.

    So they can either charge EVERYONE more or charge the people who tether more.. Again they choose the later.





    fishing knots and rigs. fishing knots for beginner
  • fishing knots for beginner



  • JediZenMaster
    Dec 24, 12:19 AM
    My question is if AT&T's exclusivity indeed DOESN'T expire until 2012, then what's the deal with the lack of AT&T iPhone commercials on TV these days? There was a time, not so long ago, when it seemd like every other TV commercial was AT&T whoring the iPhone. Now, it seems like I never see iPhone ads on TV and AT&T is touting every other phone EXCEPT the iPhone.

    Well AT&T has never directly designed commercials around the iPhone. Those commercials have always been done by Apple and just simply put have the carrier logo at the end of it.



    more...


    fishing knots and rigs. fishing knots for any type
  • fishing knots for any type



  • sikuss
    Apr 8, 07:28 PM
    Refurbed iPad1 after I gave my previous ipad to my grandmother to use

    http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/apple-ipad-official-04.jpg





    fishing knots and rigs. Haddock Fishing Rigs - Page 2
  • Haddock Fishing Rigs - Page 2



  • Glideslope
    Apr 25, 01:08 PM
    4s ftw.

    No. 4s is reality. 5 next June/July. Then every June/July after. :apple:





    fishing knots and rigs. Bob Nudd On Knots And Rigs
  • Bob Nudd On Knots And Rigs



  • MacNut
    Apr 27, 09:50 PM
    But couldn't sexual harassment issues also potentially happen with lesbians in the women's bathroom or gay men in the men's bathroom? How come that is not issue?Unless somebody announces that they are gay or lesbian in the bathroom I doubt anyone would notice. If a woman walks into the mens room or vise versa people would notice.





    Lord Blackadder
    Aug 4, 11:41 AM
    We should have had electric cars for short-haul 20 years ago.

    Practical electric cars have been manufactured and sold for over 100 years. However, petroluem fueled cars have always offered longer range, more power, and generally lower cost. For short-haul runabouts the electric car has been available as an alternative almost as long as the car itself has existed.

    EDIT: The price-gouging on the Volt is highly unproductive. The point of the Volt is to build and sell a practical, affordable series hybrid - the MSRP is already very high, so the gouging just makes the car unattainably expensive.





    dalvin200
    Sep 12, 03:15 AM
    Never going to happen. Just wait till 2am when my posts become even more incoherent than usual.

    EDIT - Don't everybody else do what conditionals just tried to do. A few people did it last Tuesday night and we broke the internet.

    what time is it in the Gong now?





    MattInOz
    Sep 28, 08:53 PM
    So are there enough Arch's on this board to have a mock up competition?

    I see a plan like that and I already have an idea of how I'd elevate it what materials would be used. But also how I'd expect the Architect in question to create the the Form. Then again there is Steve's influence.

    Then again there are probably 100's of ways this could look and still be in keeping with the Aesthetic and the plans. We see mock ups of every other product why not the iHouse?

    Edit: Does anyone else think that is a wood fired dome (pizza) oven standing in the door way of the butlers kitchen?





    hob
    Nov 23, 05:02 PM
    I hate to be a grumble guts but why is this on page 1??

    It's not a rumour and it only applies to Apple in the U.S... and maybe Canada...

    Maybe I'm just pissed off I'm in the UK. No thanksgiving!! :p





    Wizard of Woz
    Jan 15, 08:32 PM
    Ahahaha. While some of you have some true criticisms, (and correct IMO) of the keynote, some of you are acting like spoilt little children.

    Personally I enjoyed the keynote, except for the $20 iPod touch upgrade, which is a bit of a slap in the face.

    The MBA is a complimentary machine to me. I have a C2D 20' iMac on my desk, but need something ultra-portable and light to carry at school. Something that could fit in a tiny little satchel - even a MB is too big - therefore the MBA is perfect for me. It's a machine to take notes, write reports etc on. I'd simply transfer work off using my 2GB Flash drive.

    I would like to see an app that could use the touch gestures to draw diagrams - that would be great for Science, Maths etc.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment