Tuesday, May 31, 2011

happy birthday mom cards

happy birthday mom cards. Happy Birthday Mama.
  • Happy Birthday Mama.



  • rockthecasbah
    Nov 16, 02:29 PM
    As it has been said, I agree that AMD shows promise and is a good option for down the road, but the fact is that Intel is just a better option right now. They have more of the ability to develop the chips Apple needs at the quantity they need them, and the timeline is there so it's Apple's call, not the chipmaker's, when they can release upgrades. Down the road, possibly, but not right now.





    happy birthday mom cards. e cards birthday mom funny
  • e cards birthday mom funny



  • 0010101
    Oct 29, 01:34 AM
    The problem with Apple making a 'PC' version of OSX is that they'd have to write it to work with a million different combinations of hardware.. one of the reasons XP is such a crappy OS.

    Since Apple builds the hardware, they build the OS to work with that hardware. That's what makes it so stable and reliable.

    Now, Apple could, in theory, start a 'OSX Compliant' program, telling third party hardware vendors like Dell or HP that if they use a specific logic board chipset, video chipset, etc that OSX would run as well on such a PC as a Mac, but all that would do is kill Apples hardware sales, because most folks would opt for the ballsed out clone instead of the neutered Apple.

    That's why licencing nearly killed Apple.. because the clone companies were building a better, faster box for much less money, and cutting too deep into their hardware sales (which they're making alot more than 20% on).

    Another good reason for Apple to keep OSX on their hardware is Microsoft, who would probably quit releasing OSX versions of their popular Word and Excel software if Apple were to try and go head to head with them in the OS market.

    Even animals know better than to $#it where they eat.

    Despite Apples superior OS, I doubt they'll ever gain much more than 20% of the market, because when it comes down to it, people in general are going to buy what is inexpensive and familure, and has the best range of software available.

    Software companies are going to write software for the largest audience possible.. and that's going to continue to be the Winblows platform.

    Why hasn't there been a 'universal' version of Photoshop yet? Because the hard core digital imaging people are hanging on to their G5's. The 'casual' and 'consumer' users can use their software just fine under Rosetta on their Intel Macs.

    There isn't any incentive for Adobe to port their flagship product yet.. because customers don't have any real incentive to buy it yet.





    happy birthday mom cards. happy birthday mom cards.
  • happy birthday mom cards.



  • iBug2
    Apr 30, 10:04 PM
    Me and most everyone I know owns a truck..

    Weird, I don't know anyone who owns a truck. But that's irrelevant anyway. You can't really think that there are as many trucks as there are automobiles around. :)





    happy birthday mom cards. irthday e cards for momquot;
  • irthday e cards for momquot;



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 25, 05:49 PM
    That lady has "issues", just looking at her demeanour. :eek:



    more...


    happy birthday mom cards. happy birthday mom cards.
  • happy birthday mom cards.



  • rjohnstone
    Oct 6, 02:23 PM
    Are you amongst tall buildings when you experience these dropped calls on Verizon? Maybe Verizon drops these calls because of the same reason AT&T does....

    Don't get me wrong. I won't get an iPhone until I can get it on Verizon. I live in AZ and there are only two small spots where I ever lose a call and most of the time when I am in these areas, the calls do not drop.

    Verizon...Get the iPhone.
    You must not live in north Phoenix.
    Verizon blows up here. Even the company I work for, who had a Verizon contract for years, dropped them and went to AT&T. We got tired of missing calls and text alerts when a system went down.

    And no, we don't use iPhones either. Only Nokia, Samsung or Blackberry phones.





    happy birthday mom cards. More happy birthday mom ecards
  • More happy birthday mom ecards



  • kdarling
    May 2, 06:10 PM
    all I am saying is that it is far more likely that this is a bug than intentional.

    +1

    I am sure that if I asked anybody today if they thought that file size was too large, they would definitely use their 20/20 hindsight to say "of course it is". I would.

    Exactly.

    Of course, the right thing to do would've been to take some field trips and/or gather sample data over a week's commute. At least take some time to do some serious thinking about the size.

    Unfortunately, Apple says they like to operate "like a startup", shuffling engineers from one project to another. That usually doesn't lead to well debugged software, because there isn't continuous daily code ownership nor time to experiment.

    (We're seeing the results of this "startup" mode over and over again, from those incorrect status bar signal levels, to not testing the antenna without a case, to all the Daylight Savings bugs. It's like development code is being left in all over the place. It's not just Apple, either. Such is life these days even in big corporations. They're too cheap to hire enough people.)

    So a programmer in such a crunch position probably picked a number out of thin air. Perhaps they turned to a coworker and asked, "How big should I make this cache? A megabyte? Less?" and they answered " Better too much cache than too little. Go for it, make it two megabytes just in case."

    Happens all the time in real life. When there's so much code to do and worry about, a person has to pick their time focus, and this one must've seemed inconsequential. As you said, hindsight is easy.



    more...


    happy birthday mom cards. happy birthday cards for mom.
  • happy birthday cards for mom.



  • Millah
    Oct 2, 01:07 AM
    Actually that is not quite accurate as bloggers are not people.

    In any event, people need to lighten up. The self-righteousness exhibited in this forum would be quite amusing if it was not so sad. CES is one massive, pompous, over-wrought technology advertisement, and you are all crying at some schoolboy prank interrupting some guy's presentation.

    And just to re-iterate, bloggers are non-professionals hacks that should never be taken seriously in any professional media circles.

    Its not about being self-righteous this argument from the posters here and from Gizmodo as well is just pathetic. Its about showing some damn respect. I can completely see it being funny once or twice while people were just on the floor playing around with things, but during a presentation? Really? You don't think people are already uneasy as it is giving a big presentation like that? Not to mention how many hours of preparation goes into these kinds of presentations. This is what High School freshmen do to their substitute teachers to make their classmates laugh, but not some grown adults who are supposed to be professional "journalists." The fact that they are defending themselves as being right and whatever nonsense they are spewing is a joke.

    Theres nothing self-righteous about that, just having respect and appreciating that its not easy to get on a stage in front of hundreds of people and try to present something.

    Being a Senior in College, I have to give plenty of presentations in front of large groups of people, and I would be frustrated with somebody lacking any kind of respect during my presentation. Luckily, I go to a college with other mature and respectable ADULTS, so I have yet to see some little fag boys doing this.

    I can see those clowns from Gizmodo right now at CES getting such a hard-on and giggling with their little butt buddies.





    happy birthday mom cards. More happy birthday mom ecards
  • More happy birthday mom ecards



  • WeegieMac
    Mar 18, 01:17 PM
    Yeah, it's a shame the new phone comes with some baggage:

    Shaped like a brick
    Drops calls (antenna design)
    Shatters when you drop it
    Tired old OS

    ..but it's still desirable over all the other phones.

    Apple can fix some of these issues this summer, if they're not too smug to get off their high horse.

    Might want to climb off your own first, old boy ...



    more...


    happy birthday mom cards. Mother#39;s Birthday Cards Price
  • Mother#39;s Birthday Cards Price



  • MacRumors
    Jul 21, 09:01 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/iphone/2010/07/21/apple-targets-nokia-with-new-signal-attenuation-video/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2010/07/21/095823-nokia_signal_attenuation.jpg




    happy birthday mom cards. Happy Birthday, Mom! Card
  • Happy Birthday, Mom! Card



  • ZipZap
    May 4, 04:55 AM
    ???

    Get your facts straight

    This is the carriers messing people over, not Google.

    Google added wireless hotspot feature to all Android 2.2 (Froyo) devices last year (and Apple included a similar feature in to the iPhone 4 with IOS 4 AFAIK).

    Actually, To be precise...this is the carrier enforcing the contract you made with them. You did sign a contract, right?



    more...


    happy birthday mom cards. quot;Happy Birthday Momquot;
  • quot;Happy Birthday Momquot;



  • rtdgoldfish
    Mar 21, 01:00 AM
    Came home from work today to find the window on my back door busted open and my Xbox 360 gone. They left the Wii, PS2, 32" Samsung LCD TV, stereo, MacBook, a ton of DVDs, CDs, and games. Just took the 360, 2 controllers, the XBox Live camera and some games.

    Called the cops, they came out, dusted for prints (didn't find anything good), tooks some pictures and wrote up a report. I still have all the reciepts for the 360 so I was able to give them the serial number and thanks to Delicous Library, I had a list of all the games that were stolen.

    Funny thing out of all of this: I had a set of Monster Cables for the 360 which force the system to run in HD. Whoever took it will have a nice surprise when they get it home and find out they can't run it on their SD set. (Kinda assuming they won't have an HD TV if they are stealing a 360...)

    But really now, who the heck does that?? A bunch of ********* kids I'm guessing. "Oh, lets steal the $400 Xbox instead of the $1500 TV or the laptop." What is this world coming to?? I live in a quiet neighborhood. The only thing I have ever seen a cop around here for is to break up a party down the road on New Years Eve. There are families with young children, a newlywed couple, a couple friends down the road. We all know each other, nobody has ever had a problem like this.

    The cops didn't give me much hope for recovering anything and I really wasn't expecting them to. It just really ticks me off that someone can have such little respect for someone else's property. Its not even a matter of the money, my landlord has good homeowner's insurance and he is a friend of mine so I think he will file a claim for me.

    Anyway, I just thought I'd post my little rant here and toss my gamertag out there. If anyone sees rtdgoldfish on Xbox Live, let them know they are a no good peice of ****** playing on a stolen system. Or if anyone knows how to track something like this, that would be great!





    happy birthday mom cards. More happy birthday mom ecards
  • More happy birthday mom ecards



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 15, 09:30 PM
    Yes and Palm smartphones and Blackberries never existed before the iPhone.

    They were "called" smart phones. But the iphone defined the direction the iphones of the future would take.



    more...


    happy birthday mom cards. happy birthday mom ecards
  • happy birthday mom ecards



  • tveric
    Jul 25, 01:22 AM
    I'd be worried about that exept one incontrovertible fact. Steve Jobs has more creative spark in his left pinky than M$ does in it whole genetic tree.

    And so, my friends, we see why funny comic strips don't get published widely; instead, we have to live with pablum like "Family Circus" because if it gets any funnier than that, 90% of the population doesn't even come close to getting it.





    happy birthday mom cards. happy birthday mum ecards
  • happy birthday mum ecards



  • leekohler
    Mar 4, 09:05 AM
    Strikes would be illegal? This is why the Republican Party can never be allowed to lead this country. Land Of The Free my arse. Unions are made up of people who want some control over their professions (whatever it is) and their lives. Conservatives/Republican's will never be happy if lowly workers have some control. They can take what we give them and they'd better be happy with it or else.

    That's my company's attitude. We need less of that kind of thing, not more. That attitude is spreading too.



    more...


    happy birthday mom cards. mom#39;s cards for Mother#39;s
  • mom#39;s cards for Mother#39;s



  • rdowns
    May 4, 04:15 PM
    Absurd. Sadly, that word has lost much of its meaning due to its overuse in describing the crazy right wing social agenda happening.





    happy birthday mom cards. More happy birthday mom ecard
  • More happy birthday mom ecard



  • lordonuthin
    Apr 3, 10:28 PM
    Glad you are back home and getting going again! Yes it seems we should get our numbers up again :)



    more...


    happy birthday mom cards. happy birthday mom ecards
  • happy birthday mom ecards



  • dalvin200
    Sep 12, 07:44 AM
    so how much money is being lost by taking stores down for 4-6 hours?

    probably not a great deal, cos they'll quadruple that in the 10 mins after the store goes up :P

    pointless comment really.. lol!





    happy birthday mom cards. happy birthday mom ecards
  • happy birthday mom ecards



  • geoffism
    Jan 9, 12:09 PM
    I wouldn't put much faith in the opinions of a person demonstrably unable to coherently express himself.

    Always. Kind of hoping that they would come back with some definitive info.

    I just saw that his screen name was "getalifemacfans". Definitely a Positive influence. ;)





    happy birthday mom cards. Dad E-Cards, Birthday Mom
  • Dad E-Cards, Birthday Mom



  • rtdgoldfish
    Apr 3, 09:05 PM
    A friend of mine works with the Xbox support team. I'll ask him if there's anything (legal) that they can do. You have my admiration for your good detective work!

    That would be great. I'm sure there must be SOMETHING they can do.





    CaoCao
    Apr 25, 07:12 PM
    Is anyone mad as the two *******s who actually beat this person up? I am. They should be charged with aggravated assault.

    How about attempted murder?





    gorgeousninja
    Apr 17, 06:28 AM
    I just want to sync my music. **** itunes **** what ever. I love bit torrent. I refuse to pay for music or movies.

    so you're a common dirty thief who steals from people..and proud of the fact? Under Sharia law they'd chop your hands off....





    poundsmack
    Nov 17, 06:07 AM
    As I would imagine I am willing to be that Apple and Intel have come sort of legal contract saying that apple can NOT use an AMD (or VIA or Transmeta, etc...) processor. That wouldnt pusprise me in the least. infact its just good business....but then again i could be wrong





    Angelus520
    Sep 7, 10:34 PM
    I thought it was brilliant. Kanye West released "Late Registration" last week and sold around 860,000 copies to debut at #1 on Billboard so it was perfect timing on both sides to have him perform. He's hot and he's hip, which sounds like a certain computer company we know and love.

    Kanye West's Late Registration Tops Albums Chart � By A Mile
    09.07.2005 11:21 AM EDT

    Rapper's second album sells more than 860,000 its first week out.

    First, Kanye West wowed the Miami audience assembled at the MTV Video Music Awards two weekends ago with his performance of "Gold Digger." He even walked away with the Best Male Video Moonman. Then, a handful of television talk shows later, West generated national headlines thanks to his appearance on NBC's "A Concert for Hurricane Relief" this past Friday, where he delivered a scathing assessment of President Bush for his response to the devastation and ruin wrought by Hurricane Katrina.

    The last week's been quite a doozy for Kanye (see "T.I., David Banner Get Behind Kanye's Bush Comments"), but one that'll be capped off by a crowning achievement: West's sophomore album, Late Registration, opens at #1 on next week's Billboard albums chart, having sold more than 860,000 copies during its first week on shelves. Kanye's debut LP, The College Dropout, entered the chart at #2 the week after it was released in early with first-week scans of close to 441,000.

    (For more on Kanye and his album Late Registration, check out the feature "All Eyes on Kanye West.")

    West ran away with the week's top honors, outselling the second-place debut from G-Unit member Tony Yayo, Thoughts of a Predicate Felon, by more than 600,000 copies. Late Registration slaughtered Hillbilly Deluxe, the new one from country duo Brooks & Dunn, which claims the chart's #3 slot with more than 111,000 units scanned.

    Kanye's Dropout, meanwhile, climbs more than 50 chart positions this week to #57, thanks to a 69 percent boost in sales that yielded scans of more than 9,50





    robbieduncan
    Sep 25, 11:39 AM
    I love the new loupe, that's really handy how you can park it to the side and it follows your cursor without obstructing your larger view. Quite a nice upgrade I think, and for free!:)

    Is this available in software update yet?

    They said "This Week". That may well meen Friday. If it's going to be today the language is normally "Available today" or "Available immediately"



    No comments:

    Post a Comment