Tuesday, May 31, 2011

wordings about friendship

wordings about friendship. friendship poems
  • friendship poems



  • spazzcat
    May 4, 05:24 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Are you living under a rock? Everything they shown is happening today with the iPad.





    wordings about friendship. painful friendship quotes,
  • painful friendship quotes,



  • TheSlush
    Sep 28, 04:22 PM
    If the garage is detached, what does he do when it's raining?





    wordings about friendship. wordings for friends
  • wordings for friends



  • Yakuza
    Apr 16, 08:58 AM
    What about if the Apple logo lights up white briefly to act as the inbuilt flash?

    that would be very cooooool, even if it wasn't a flash, the apple logo light up when playing around with the phone would really be nice

    agree. it would be a neat design for the phone but im hoping its differnt than that. plus if it were all metal the signal would be horrible.

    The iMac is all aluminum, and it needs the wi-Fi signal, and it seems to work fine.

    I don't see how the writing on the iPhone is crooked or whatever, maybe I'm blind. The photo looks real. But I hope it's not, and if it is real, I hope that's just a prototype, because I don't like the square shape and the angular edges on the back.

    That's my thought. a prototype. a very first prtotype





    wordings about friendship. for your best friend.
  • for your best friend.



  • Scowlerjase
    Jan 14, 07:15 PM
    Gizmodo , as we say in the North of England , have well and truly p*ssed on their own chips.





    wordings about friendship. wordings to friends
  • wordings to friends



  • mauka
    Nov 24, 02:26 PM
    To access the Govt employee store go to apple.com, click on Stores, scroll to the bottom and look for "Visit other Apple Stores around the world", on the drop list choose "US Government". From here you have to click on the agreements that you are eligible to use that store.:D





    wordings about friendship. Friend,Friendship,Wordings
  • Friend,Friendship,Wordings



  • ezekielrage_99
    Nov 25, 08:34 PM
    Sorry if I am repeating any post but according the the Apple Australia Store there's going to be a sale on the 01DEC06 as well.

    Cool it looks like I'm going to get me a new iPod :cool:





    wordings about friendship. Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. topgunn. Sep 27, 11:18 AM. I think you probably should have
  • Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. topgunn. Sep 27, 11:18 AM. I think you probably should have



  • Morod
    Mar 24, 03:35 PM
    HBD, OS X!

    http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn27/specialkT51/pi-pie.jpg

    Oops... Try again:

    http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn27/specialkT51/c5a50067d628f5938b7ac7c2d5239389.gif

    :)





    wordings about friendship. Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. snberk103. Mar 18, 12:20 PM. When I learned film photography in
  • Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. snberk103. Mar 18, 12:20 PM. When I learned film photography in



  • Ugg
    Apr 18, 12:35 AM
    We should add left handed history ahead of gay history, before you bash me, let me explain..........

    Because of these horrible things perpetuated on left handed people I request that left handed people are mentioned in history.


    How was that?

    Any basic history textbook will include basic information about a person. Left handedness often is mentioned, so is deafness, blindness and other physical differences. Homosexuality isn't in the same league, now is it?

    Why do so many people have a difficult time acknowledging the unique contributions of gay people?

    Have you heard of Wounded Knee? This country has a horrible problem in dealing with minorities an those on the right seem most interested in suppressing anyone who doesn't fit into their narrow and erroneous interpretation of American demographics.

    It's very, very sad.





    wordings about friendship. Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. Michael CM1. Jun 20, 12:49 AM
  • Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. Michael CM1. Jun 20, 12:49 AM



  • longofest
    Oct 2, 03:32 PM
    Think about this: Apple is in hot water with some European countries for the "monopoly" Apple has with its iPod and iTunes Store.

    Could DVD Jon's venture help alleviate some of those country's worries?

    -Aaron-

    Good point. Of note, I'm not aware of any pending lawsuits against Navio.

    Also the article had a decent point. This all could help push Apple's hardware sales (aka, push iTV sales), which are the crutch of it all for Apple. Of course, I'm sure Apple won't be too crazy if hackers end up doing a bang-up job and ruin the experience for the end user (hence the reason why Apple hasn't allowed UI themes in OSX??? Let's not go there...)





    wordings about friendship. Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. griz. Apr 5, 11:03 AM. Capacitive home button sounds believable
  • Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. griz. Apr 5, 11:03 AM. Capacitive home button sounds believable



  • Elijahg
    Oct 29, 04:40 AM
    So, maybe i'm just crazy or something but i really want to try this. I've been waiting to get a Apple laptop some time now and i think this would be a great intoduction to OSX.

    And now somebody is probably thinking im going to do this the illegal way.. But NO, several of my friends run OSX so no problem in getting OSX.

    I just need help with the install and stuff, so hoped someone else was lose minded enough to help...

    First off i have....
    P4 (Northwood) 2.66Ghz, 533Mhz FSB, stepping 7 revision c1
    Im not sure but think it supports: PAE, SSE, SSE2, MMX

    So what build am i to use, so far as i can see it should be 10.4.6 or 10.4.5???

    Umm...

    And now somebody is probably thinking im going to do this the illegal way.. But NO, several of my friends run OSX so no problem in getting OSX.

    Getting Mac OS X from your friend and installing it onto your pee cee is illegal. You must purchase Mac OS X from Apple or Amazon or whoever.
    Getting OS X without paying for a license (which is what you are insinuating) is illegal. Just because you didn't download the software and got it from a friend doesn't make it legal, dumbass.





    wordings about friendship. Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. philitup23. Jan 7, 08:47 AM
  • Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. philitup23. Jan 7, 08:47 AM



  • chaosbunny
    May 4, 03:16 AM
    ... if it had accurate stylus input.

    Sign! With this an iPad would be interesting for me for drawing. A stylus beats fingers for drawing, the Egypts knew that 5000 years ago, but seems like Steve doesn't.





    wordings about friendship. Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. DavePurz. Apr 17, 01:52 AM. But seriously, if I were him,
  • Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. DavePurz. Apr 17, 01:52 AM. But seriously, if I were him,



  • Chrispy
    Sep 25, 01:17 PM
    I�m loving the amout of sarcasm in this thread� I was afraid it would not be picked up. This is a good update to the software and free is even better.

    I do, however, think people are just tired of waiting for new macbook pros. Apple really does need to get on that update if they are going to justify charging $1999+ for the notebook.





    wordings about friendship. Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. peter02l. Mar 24, 04:14 AM. Are you people seriously applauding
  • Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. peter02l. Mar 24, 04:14 AM. Are you people seriously applauding



  • brepublican
    Oct 20, 08:43 PM
    when CS3 ships, watch the marketshare explode.
    Definitely. Its amazing how the folks at Adobe seem to wield so much power... ? Or not, but its pretty interesting, especially now that Apple is just about almost in direct competition with them.





    wordings about friendship. wordings about friendship. australia pictures, Indian; australia pictures, Indian. ten-oak-druid. Apr 4, 11:47 AM. I doubt they leave large amounts
  • wordings about friendship. australia pictures, Indian; australia pictures, Indian. ten-oak-druid. Apr 4, 11:47 AM. I doubt they leave large amounts



  • Mike31c
    Nov 18, 10:01 AM
    I don't see why AMD and Intel OSX laptops can't live together... We all see the windoze users have their choice of AMD or Intel, dual cores or single cores... why can't Apple/OSX?

    As for the G5 ibook/powerbook, well judging by the way the G5 iMac was built, then frankly, I don't see why a G5 laptop could not of been built. The current line of iMacs practically IS a notebook on a vertical stand so they could of put it in a notebook form. Besides, how do we know the G5 iBook does not exist?

    I mean besides from the fact that "unless Mr. Jobs says it exists, it does not exist" logic. :p

    Come on folks, there has to be a LOT of stuff in the R&D labs of Apple that we will never know of or see because of a change of the Master Plan of Steve Jobs:





    wordings about friendship. Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. NakedPaulToast. May 2, 02:31 PM
  • Friendship Wallpapers With Wordings. wordings to invite friends; wordings to invite friends. NakedPaulToast. May 2, 02:31 PM



  • one1
    Apr 30, 08:46 PM
    Safari is broken for me. Reopens the last window URL no matter what I set my preferences to. :( Other than that it FIXED AUTOMATOR (Yaaayyyy!!).





    wordings about friendship. sad quotes their friends
  • sad quotes their friends



  • takao
    Jan 12, 08:03 PM
    Did he really say 10 million within a year? Surely he jests. It's not even coming out in Europe until and if he's thinking 10 million in the US alone, um... that's like 15% of Cingular's customer base.


    i thought it was 2008 but then i guess it could also be 2009 ;)

    i thought it comes out later this year and 2008 in asia ?
    oh well if it's 2008 in europe ... that's what ? a full spring and an autumn collection of new phones ? ( ;) )





    wordings about friendship. These quotes .
  • These quotes .



  • peharri
    Oct 3, 07:46 AM
    More people have heard of the 'DeCSS' programs, but, again, how many have actually used them? I'd say less than 1% of the computer-using public. And most of these people, like me, would only use it to exercise 'fair use' rights (i.e. I'm going on a plane trip, and I rip a DVD I own to my HD to save battery power, then I delete the files after watching it).

    You'll be surprised at the number of people who use VLC, as it's an excellent DVD player that usually has some advantages over {Whatever DVD player came with your computer}, notably that you don't always get {Whatever DVD player came with your computer} to begin with, it's free, it works, it's reliable, and if you have a good DVD drive, it's multi-region.

    VLC uses various libraries that were derived from DeCSS.

    I wonder how many people would suddenly notice the DMCA if we started seeing thousands of people arrested and thrown in jail, as is theoretically possible, because they downloaded and used an unauthorized DVD player, like one of the Free Software programs such as VLC, to watch DVDs they own?





    wordings about friendship. /comments/friends/i-value-
  • /comments/friends/i-value-



  • RedTomato
    Mar 28, 01:22 PM
    I'm not a legal expert at all but I would think that since the Xbox can only connect with connect360 if you have access to both systems (xbox360 and the mac) then that should be evidence enough?

    You might well be right, but good luck trying to explain anything novel and technical to the police if it doesn't involve war-driving or hasn't been featured in the tabloids.

    With the best will in the world, it may also be hard for them to accept your word for it in this matter without independent certified experts or a pre-existing writeup in their manual.

    Wait 10 years, then try again, and you'll have a new generation of young coppers who all played with xbox when they were kids and will understand you perfectly.





    wordings about friendship. quotes about friends fighting
  • quotes about friends fighting



  • TheSideshow
    Apr 21, 09:14 PM
    Hopefully it's totally new from the ground up, ditch all the Win32/legacy crap that's hindered MSFT for years.

    That would be idiotic by Microsoft.





    AndroidfoLife
    Apr 15, 09:35 PM
    They were "called" smart phones. But the iphone defined the direction the iphones of the future would take.

    iPhone did nothing new. It just took some popular features and combined them. It was more of a game changer due to it being made by apple.





    MacBoobsPro
    Sep 12, 08:39 AM
    I can't help but laugh. :D

    On a side not I had to ask my Aussie flat-mates where the Gong was. The Gong is defiantly easier to say. ;)

    Where is The Gong anyway? Dont tell Chundles but Im his stalker!





    acslater017
    Apr 15, 06:01 PM
    Dear Google:

    Apple *already* revolutionized the music industry.

    Try copying something of theirs that's a little less established.

    (and then just leave it in beta like you do with everything else.)

    Cheers.

    In fairness to Google, no one said that they were out to destroy iTunes or anything like that. They've got a growing mobile business, and it makes sense that they want to make some cohesive media store.

    Likewise, Apple is trying to grow its online/cloud services (Google's strength)! Funny, they are kind of moving towards each other in that sense...





    NC MacGuy
    Jan 11, 08:15 AM
    Redesigned MBP's, MB's and introduction of 12"PB replacement. IMHO last years MW was a bust unless you wanted an iphone. Stuck with Verizon so it did nothing for me....





    belkjab
    Feb 8, 03:20 PM
    The article at the following URL explains "in great detail" how the Dell & Apple Flat Panels differ:
    http://www.anandtech.com/displays/showdoc.aspx?i=2400

    Apple seals the panel and associated electronics inside of a case thus protecting these delicate components from dust. Unfortunately, the Dell Flat panel has vents on the top, back of the case which expose these components to dust. I would expect Apple's display to out last that sold by Dell.


    Who said anything about Dell claiming greater contrast. Which of my post said that Dell claimed greater contrast ratio and brightness?. I would never make that claim (The dell website claims that the Dell 24 inch is 700:1 contrast, same as the Apple panels, which just got that upgrade while the Dell panels where that for a while). As to brightness, Dell 24 inch is 400 cd/m2 while the apple 23 inch is also 400 cd/m2. I'm neither a Dell fanboy nor an apple fanboy (as i so fondly point out time after time, i have a apple power G5 mac with a 20 inch Dell monitor). I would never make claims such as Dell monitor is better than Apple monitor unless I knew that to be true.. I pointed out that they used the same panels. Yes, the size may be different but they come off the same manufacturing line. To see Dell specs, here is the link for the 24 inch http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=222-0863

    They are the same panels except notice Dell has more features which puzzles me greatly. Apple wants to charge a premium for their monitor and that is fine with me but come on!!!.. have more features than the other guy please!!!.. you know how annonying it is for a Dell fanboy to come up to you and say.. hey, our monitor is the same but mine is better and cheaper (better in terms of more features, not brightness or contrast). If you think features don't matter, you are living in la la land. I like the fact that i can hook up more things to my Dell monitor than i could have with an apple monitor. If the apple monitor was more versatile and offered more features, i'd consider paying the premium but i am not gonna get an overpriced apple monitor cause stevie says so.. I don't see him offering me rides on his boat.. why the hell should i get trapped in his reality distortion field?. Give me something better and i will gladly hand over my money to Stevie so he can get a bigger boat (and without any complaints).

    As to my first glorius revelation, you must be a newbie. you should search for my name in other apple forums. I don't suffer fools gladly (or people who reply to a post too quickly). When i post, i do not expect an instantaneous response. It's ok to google the information before you respond. I can wait!!. If you don't know or understand, say so but do not try to make a point about something you don't know about. You replied to one of my post about how wrong I was that dell and apple were using the same panel and now you claim you don't know about the lcd production process?.. and you complain about me being mean?.. you leave yourself open to such an attack when you start making statements you have no idea are true or not.

    Google is a great resource.. I don't know everything either (i wish i did but unfortunately, time is finite and my brain only has so much capacity).. but I always research stuff on google before posting. It helps (also helps to view the company you are bashing website to see their monitor specs before posting).

    BTW, since the apple 30 inch is definetly a better value than Dell 30 inch (although i am sure Michael will not take that lying down.. watch for dell to suddenly drop prices on their monitors) i am soliciting funds to my "get a apple 30 inch monitor" foundation. I get the feeling i will not be seeing your dollar. Oh well. Maybe I haven't antagonized everyone in all the forums and i can get some donations to my wonderful foundation (whoose sole purpose is to get me a 30 inch apple monitor).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment