Tuesday, May 31, 2011

love quotes for your boyfriend

love quotes for your boyfriend. love quotes for your boyfriend
  • love quotes for your boyfriend



  • apb3
    Aug 16, 12:21 PM
    there is a destinct difference between 'sharing' and 'synching'.

    Exactly! Now maybe you see my first point.

    And, your "solution" to fingerprinting libs could, very well I believe, impact this other distinct feature.

    It makes no sense to "share" from an iPod (or to one for that matter) - costs are too high as pointed out ad nauseum (see above posts yet to be refuted).

    Making it an iPod w/ AirTunes would cannibalize sales of ATEs and also - again - be too expensive from a power standpoint unless you tether your iPod to a charger defeating one of the great bonus points of wireless. Or get a dock for the TV - oh wait, you've again made the "wireless" not so wireless - and redundant...





    love quotes for your boyfriend. cute love quotes for your
  • cute love quotes for your



  • *LTD*
    Mar 25, 07:54 PM
    So true.. I love all the bedroom coding and indie published stuff on iOS but to the big names in the industry iOS still just seems like a curiosity.. The prolonged trying to figure it all out / experimental phase is getting a little frustrating, though totally understandable. I wonder how long it'll be before we start getting more in the way of original content from the big IP holders. Original content that serves as a full game rather than a tech demo or proof of concept. They really should be savvy to the limitations of the devices by now.

    There are very good, high-quality full games on the App Store. Are you under the impression that the "big titles" are all previews and proofs-of-concept?

    We're moving way past the experimental phase. You need to sample some of the heavier-hitting titles.





    love quotes for your boyfriend. Love Quotes SCREENSHOTS
  • Love Quotes SCREENSHOTS



  • kelving525
    Sep 30, 02:48 PM
    So, did you keep it?

    Just curious ... I'm on the fence here, really just waiting to see what else comes out in the next few weeks.

    Yes, I'm still using the case. It's the only case that feels nice from what I saw in Best Buy.





    love quotes for your boyfriend. teenage love quotes for your
  • teenage love quotes for your



  • liamkp
    Sep 27, 07:58 PM
    Does anybody have any idea when Switcheasy will release something for the 4G?





    love quotes for your boyfriend. sweet love quotes for your
  • sweet love quotes for your



  • timerollson
    Nov 24, 09:07 AM
    Dude!! that's freakin' awsome! :D

    Even more awesome is that's the brainchild of Dan Akroyd.





    love quotes for your boyfriend. romantic love quotes for your
  • romantic love quotes for your



  • Surely
    Nov 26, 05:00 PM
    Link please!

    ....or you can, I don't know, check the image's url to determine where he bought those shirts.........


    Lurchdubious, are you building a glasses case?:p

    /ok, I'll stop now





    love quotes for your boyfriend. teenage love quotes for your
  • teenage love quotes for your



  • Spoony
    Apr 26, 02:02 PM
    Also i've never had a Mac.

    Does apple use the term "applications" for their software as opposed to "programs" like windows.

    If that is the case all Apple is doing is shortening their Mac name Applications to App. Everyone else is just copying them.

    Everyone else can call them programs and lets call it a day.





    love quotes for your boyfriend. cute love quotes for your
  • cute love quotes for your



  • twoodcc
    Mar 30, 08:26 PM
    I know, bigadv sure make a difference! :D

    I think Apple won't announce a new Mac Pro until the developer's conference in June :( but hopefully that means new goodies like usb 3 and sata 3 as well as an inside redesign for 2.5 inch ssd's :) imagine 4 ssd slots as well as 4 3.5 inch drive slots!! woo hoo, just a dream though.

    I will wait until I can catch my Mac right after a new wu starts for 10.6.3, just in case...

    The GTX 480 is very tempting especially at the same price point as the GTX295. I have one open PCIe slot... but I will wait until I hear more about it. I'm also waiting for Linux gpu3, but that could be a very long time :(

    yeah bigadv is great, as long as you have no errors, and a fast machine!

    yeah, you are probably right about the mac pro release date. it's too bad though. there are so many people wanting an updated mac pro, and will probably buy a pc instead. and i don't blame them really. it might be a good while before i buy another mac pro. it's hard to justify the price.

    you can always run the -oneunit flag and then after it finishes, update.

    i don't know, the GTX 480 even at $500 is pretty high. i think i'll wait on that. do you have a double wide slot?





    love quotes for your boyfriend. teenage love quotes for your
  • teenage love quotes for your



  • Storm9
    Oct 12, 12:24 AM
    thanks. when it gets colder here, i'll start doing the bigadv units again. then the points should really add up. if they keep the units going.

    What are bigadv units? and how do I run them?

    I am currently running two instances using:
    ./fah6 -local -smp -verbosity 9

    do I just add the flag ' -bigadv ' to my command above?

    PS: I have a 2.53ghz MBP





    love quotes for your boyfriend. best love quotes sayings
  • best love quotes sayings



  • danielwsmithee
    Nov 29, 03:33 PM
    Its outputs are HDMI and component video. It is designed for HD content.The Question is will it do 1080p & 720p or just 480p?





    love quotes for your boyfriend. cute love quotes about your
  • cute love quotes about your



  • uhzoomzip
    Aug 16, 09:45 AM
    Who gives a flying-you-know-what about an iPod with wireless capabilities?

    What, so the transfer speeds can be even slower?
    So someone can use terrible sounding, cheap bluetooth headphones?

    What is the point of wireless in an iPod? These sound like rumors started by technically-inept, idiot investors who are trying to sell Apple stock to their technically-inept, idiot clients.

    Macrumors: remember that part of your slogan where it says rumors "you care about"???

    Next please.





    love quotes for your boyfriend. romantic love quotes for your
  • romantic love quotes for your



  • wvuwhat
    Nov 26, 06:54 PM
    http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-8952306dt.jpg

    Picked up a wireless sensor bar to go with the red Wii I bought the other day. I use eneloops, so I don't care that it eats batteries.

    That said... I *DESPERATELY* need a new TV. My Wii is waaaay to blurry/dark on my old rear projection HDTV, even with component cables. I'm so used to playing games on my 1200p LCD, that the Wii was actually *difficult* to play.

    I'm looking everywhere for a good 32" 1080p TV; figured being black friday I'd be able to find something for around $300. Doesn't seem to be the case at all, unless you're going with no-names.

    I don't want to spend any more, because at that point I may as well just save up an buy a nice, big, 3D LEDTV when I move in May. Just want something "temporary".

    UGH... Buying stuff starts a domino effect... :o


    I'd go with the panasonic X2:

    http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-TC-L32X2-32-Inch-720p-HDTV/dp/B0039213XY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290819051&sr=8-1

    You don't need anything more than 720p at 32"'s, unless you're looking into using it as a computer monitor as well. The reviews seem to be pretty good on these sets and it comes with an ipod dock. I've seen the Amazon price dip down to 330 or so in the past few weeks, so I'd keep an eye on it if you can wait.

    If you've got concerns about buying a TV from Amazon, I'll throw a nod to their customer service and shipping. I've now ordered 3 tv's from them and have had nothing but pleasurable experiences, plus the no tax thing in most states is a good thing.





    love quotes for your boyfriend. Cute Love Quotes For Your
  • Cute Love Quotes For Your



  • emaja
    Apr 2, 08:49 PM
    Nice ad, but I am getting sick of Apple using "magical" to describe the iPad. It just sounds silly.





    love quotes for your boyfriend. teenage love quotes for your
  • teenage love quotes for your



  • Cougarcat
    Mar 22, 04:07 PM
    The chance that the iPod Classic is updated to 220GB is zero. Apple has no plans to ever update a hard drive based non-touch portable device (they would not waste their time), and they've shown even less interest in increasing the capacity of any device beyond even 64GB flash.

    Tony

    Flash is still expensive, that's why we haven't seen anything bigger than the 64 GB touch yet.

    As for the iPod Classic, the reason it wasn't updated last year was because the 220 GB drive didn't exist. It would require very little effort on their part to swap out the 160 drive with this one, so if they do keep it around I'd be surprised if they didn't upgrade it come september.





    love quotes for your boyfriend. cute love quotes your
  • cute love quotes your



  • awraisch
    Sep 5, 09:05 AM
    store back up . . .no update?





    love quotes for your boyfriend. cute i love you quotes for
  • cute i love you quotes for



  • Vidd
    Sep 1, 01:18 PM
    23"?
    Surely that would allow room for a larger hard drive and can display 1080p?
    Is this the Media Mac that Steve Jobs mentioned?

    What is this chin on the iMac that everybody is talking about?
    The large space (chunk) below the screen.





    love quotes for your boyfriend. love quotes for your
  • love quotes for your



  • pika2000
    Mar 22, 04:34 PM
    Apple is totally a lone player in this market of HDD-based high capacity MP3 player. The only thing prohibiting me from nabbing one of these is the highly scratchable chrome back. If Apple goes with full unibody aluminum enclosure, I'll nab one for sure.

    It would be interesting how long would Apple keep this before updating it. The iPod classic already missed one cycle of update. Maybe Apple is waiting for SSD to drop in price? An SSD based Classic would be awesome (in addition to the unibody aluminum casing).





    love quotes for your boyfriend. adorable love quotes for your
  • adorable love quotes for your



  • bmx433
    Jan 12, 05:04 PM
    just because they used Air in their banner doesn't mean its called MacBook Air.. Apple is not stupid.. its all about slim and light..

    I'll be the one who'll tell you "I told you so" ;) .. enjoy the show!

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=4732961&postcount=94

    or this..

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=4733969&postcount=100

    :apple:MacBook Lite:apple:
    Feb 2008


    that's a good point. i don't remember if they use key words in their teases. what was the tease for the ipod touch? did it have one and if so, was the word "touch" ever mentioned?





    love quotes for your boyfriend. cute i love you quotes for
  • cute i love you quotes for



  • baddj
    Apr 2, 07:32 PM
    Love this ad makes me want to buy one. only if there was stock on Australia.





    mogwia
    Oct 24, 06:25 AM
    america down too!! JEEEEEE :) :confused: :eek:





    macidiot
    Jul 19, 04:41 PM
    How could the analysts be off by almost a billion dollars? Are they held to account for this?

    Of course not. Their job is to not be accurate. Their job is to generate revenue, usually in the form of stock trades. If they are accurate, it is usually because the company they are covering essentially gave them the EXACT numbers.

    Analyst downgrades stock, people sell. Analyst upgrades stock, people buy. rinse, repeat every couple of months.

    However, most analysts are pleasant people. Must be from those mid-six figure salaries.





    Yankee617
    Apr 21, 12:41 PM
    If someone breaks into my home and hacks into my Mac (using the OS X DVD to do a password reset), I have a lot more worries than whether they know how to find out what neighborhoods� cell towers I�ve used! Luckily, encrypting your iPhone backup is simple, automatic, and unbreakable; and has the added benefit that then your iPhone�s keychain gets included in the backup. (Otherwise it doesn�t, with good reason.)

    If, on the other hand, they steal my phone, they�re unlikely to stop me from remotely shredding it so fast their head spins :)

    That said, dumping the old cached data is good practice, and Apple really needs to do so. I�d be surprised if they didn�t patch it to do just that. So: good catch! (Of course, this was noticed months ago.)

    So somebody sues you for (insert nefarious activity of your choice) and you deny it saying you were nowhere near Location-X at the time. Then, under rules of disclosure, they subpeona your iPhone/iPad/MBP/TC to obtain your data. The data shows you were at least in the vicinity of Location-X and so had the opportunity to perform (aforesaid nefarious activity). They win their case and you are required to pay $250K in damages, not to mention the $50K you already spent in legal fees. Did you do it? Maybe not... but it doesn't matter, they won and you lost.

    I agree that the location data should be dumped... every few hours... so the files contain minimal information. Backups should exclude all this location data. I cannot imagine why any application needs to know my location from more than a few hours ago.

    BTW> Is this location data collected on "Wi-Fi Only" iPads? I understand that such iPads do have/use location services, only its not as accurate.





    spencers
    Jan 2, 05:42 PM
    My daily driver
    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7117/img713imageshack.jpg (http://img714.imageshack.us/i/img713imageshack.jpg/)

    the cockpit
    http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9210/img0712h.jpg (http://img205.imageshack.us/i/img0712h.jpg/)





    Doraemon
    Mar 18, 09:35 AM
    I didn't sign either.

    a) I don't think that market growth is necessarily good for Apple.

    b) We don't need to save Apple. It's not endangered.

    c) I wouldn't want a Commodore-type of computer. My TV is smaller than my displays. Besides, a TV cannot handle the high resolutions state-of-the-art video cards deliver.

    d) With the eMac, Apple already has a good entry-level computer. What I'd like to see would be a <$1000 head-less iMac. But with the full range of features (so not a Commodore or whatever).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment