Tuesday, May 31, 2011

osama in laden funny

osama in laden funny. osama bin laden funny pictures
  • osama bin laden funny pictures



  • damarsh
    Apr 26, 01:10 PM
    anyone else getting a little bit fed up of apples lawsuits?





    osama in laden funny. Osama Bin Laden Funny (5)
  • Osama Bin Laden Funny (5)



  • RayLancer
    Oct 1, 01:40 AM
    Actually I just wiped the inside of the case a bit with sandpaper and the watermarks are mostly eliminated. It basically looks like I brush metaled the iPod without actually doing so. It'll probably scratch the hell out of my iPod if I leave in for too long but I figure I'm never rocking this thing naked anyway so might as well.

    http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8225/crw3095.jpg

    http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2222/crw3097.jpg



    Yeah they're not that great, but it does keep it pretty safe for a cheap temporary case. Its very hard to squeeze into when you first get it, but once you do, the case loosens. A little too loose actually.

    Both the cases I got were like warped out of place or something. It wouldn't properly cover the iPod like in your pictures.





    osama in laden funny. Osama Bin laden dead funny
  • Osama Bin laden dead funny



  • meepm00pmeep
    Oct 23, 06:49 AM
    i'd like to see what's inside the new MBP's, though i already bought my MBP a couple weeks ago with no regrets.. i'd still like to see what those who are waiting will get for their hard earned patience





    osama in laden funny. osama bin laden funny pics.
  • osama bin laden funny pics.



  • aiqw9182
    Mar 24, 02:38 PM
    AMD Fusion is a better CPU because it does true OpenCL in the GPU, not like Intel's alpha OpenCL which runs on the CPU side.

    Fusion is DirectX 11 class. Intel is DirectX 10.1 class.

    Uhh, no bro. The CPU and GPU are two separate things, and Sandy Bridge smokes Fusion on the CPU side. If you want to argue OpenCL for all of the zero current day applications it currently has then be my guest and do so. Fusion is DX11? Wow, more vaporware that rarely gets added in modern games due to wanting to be backwards compatible, how exciting!

    Once again, run Sandy Bridge and a discrete GPU if you are really looking for performance. There's your OpenCL and DX11 support that you need so badly. It will smoke anything AMD has to offer.





    osama in laden funny. osama bin laden funny
  • osama bin laden funny



  • benjayman2
    Feb 26, 10:39 AM
    http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/68/csb1.jpg

    You beat me to it lol.

    I'd post pics of our new room but my camera is so 1999 :p





    osama in laden funny. osama bin laden funny pics.
  • osama bin laden funny pics.



  • Gatesbasher
    Apr 3, 12:54 PM
    After watching the ad 3 times, I *think* I like it. It treads just the right sign of 'schmoltzy' without going too far over. It (the device) looks gorgeous too, from a purely personal view.

    It hasn't won me over (iPad v Playbook), but there's not doubting its a good ad.

    You do realize that the Playbook is pure, 100%, no-money-back, spun-glass vaporware...right?





    osama in laden funny. Osama Bin Laden Is Dead -The
  • Osama Bin Laden Is Dead -The



  • gameface
    Apr 12, 08:28 PM
    I was at an NAB supermeet in maybe 2003? There was all of 30 of us there. That pictures is insane.





    osama in laden funny. osama bin laden funny
  • osama bin laden funny



  • lordonuthin
    Feb 10, 04:47 PM
    On a side note, I have reached #977 overall with 6.4 mio units! I didn't think it was possible before the bigadv units...

    Speaking of bigadv units, I haven't gotten any in the last 2 or 3 days, just regular units on my mac pro?





    osama in laden funny. osama bin laden funny pics.
  • osama bin laden funny pics.



  • HBOC
    Jan 5, 02:29 PM
    Evos are awesome cars! How fast is your model 0-60

    Oh, and I'm gonna try to get pics of the smoked tails on my G37S (not pictured in my first post)


    EDIT:
    Back of my car

    http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/SaMaster14/IMG_0212.jpg

    Nice car man. I had a P10 G20 with JSPEC Sr20DE and that thing would run low 15s with an automatic!





    osama in laden funny. osama bin laden funny pics.
  • osama bin laden funny pics.



  • EagerDragon
    Jul 19, 08:42 PM
    Actually Vista is rather good in various areas in comparison to Windows XP SP2 and it is getting better as MS nears release (I use is it on various Windows developer systems I do work on and note my primary work is Mac development on Mac OS X). Don't discount Vista...

    Of course with that said... even if Vista is amazing (in comparison to Tiger/Leopard) the fact that Vista will often require users to upgrade older computers to make it usable will play to Apple's advantage. The upgrade (hardware and software) disruption that Vista is going to cause is a perfect point for folks thinking about switching to a Mac to make the jump... they have to spend the money anyways so why not get a Mac (especially since if they don't like Mac OS X they can fallback on running Vista or XP on it).

    Did you noticed you compared Vista to XP and said it was "rather good and getting better?

    I agree with most of what you stated, but..... With all the carving that M$ performed on Vista, IMHO there is little reason to drive the current XP users to switch to Vista. Besides as you stated, it is likely to need a large numbers of users to upgrade in order to see some eye candy that looks cool.

    You are using it, what will drive the sales?

    Compare that to the % of users that upgraded to Tiger in the first and secon year and % wise Tiger was a lot more attractive that Vista will be to upgraders.

    Leopard will be an even bigger hit.

    But yes I agree with most of what you stated, but it sucks compared to Tiger and Leopard.





    osama in laden funny. funny osama bin laden jokes
  • funny osama bin laden jokes



  • AFPoster
    Mar 22, 12:43 PM
    Which anti-war groups picket veteran's funerals? The only group that I'm aware of is the Westboro Christian anti-gay Church.

    I don't think it's a group like that church is, but mere people gathering to picket anything military. In Santa Barbara, CA they go up and down the streets with signs saying "oppose the military", "attack a veteran", "praise there death since it's what they deserved", etc.





    osama in laden funny. osama bin laden funny. osama
  • osama bin laden funny. osama



  • Prom1
    Mar 1, 12:48 AM
    Don't quote all the pictures! haha.
    I played tenor too! :)

    Edited out all but one picture; hehe sorry about that.
    wicked you play Sax too?! I haven't played for years but i promised to buy an Alto this year - come Hell or High water!
    A small part of me has fallen asleep since I last played.





    osama in laden funny. Osama in laden funny pics.
  • Osama in laden funny pics.



  • BlizzardBomb
    Aug 29, 08:56 AM
    No Merom? :( Mac mini and Mac Pro drifting even further apart now. Although TS have been quite unreliable lately so I'm going to wait for AppleInsider's take on it.





    osama in laden funny. Osama in laden funny.
  • Osama in laden funny.



  • MCIowaRulz
    Apr 20, 09:23 AM
    So close... I'm going to finally upgrade from the dual 867Mhz G4 "Mirrored Door" from and am also running Tiger.

    I was using it daily till 2009 when I received a hand me down PC from 2006 in my sig which is getting me buy until the new iMac comes out.





    osama in laden funny. Humor Osama Bin Laden funny.
  • Humor Osama Bin Laden funny.



  • MCIowaRulz
    Apr 12, 09:12 PM
    You can follow this link
    http://twitpic.com/photos/robimbs
    Looks nice!
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/275784142.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1302661762&Signature=frki81qIXmAgzK92lFfwqmHP8tQ%3D





    osama in laden funny. Osama in laden funny. bin
  • Osama in laden funny. bin



  • techluvr
    Jan 31, 03:44 PM
    2008 Honda Civic Si

    Most Civics look horrible. That one looks awesome.





    osama in laden funny. osama bin laden funny. osama
  • osama bin laden funny. osama



  • imac_japan
    Jan 10, 08:16 PM
    I told you all !!!! $499 headless Mac - here it comes and marketshare will grow...welcome back Apple !!

    http://www.petitiononline.com/rumi04/petition.html





    osama in laden funny. the Osama Bin Laden Funny
  • the Osama Bin Laden Funny



  • Chundles
    Aug 16, 10:06 AM
    They just pulled it off their website a few minutes ago but it was a photo of the wireless iPod!

    http://www.apple.com/ipodmobile

    I saved a pic of it in my cache and posted for you to see!!!

    It does iTunes and video and the screen is enormous!!

    Full screen iChat messaging is availble with the built in iSight!

    It is also in black!

    http://daapspace.daap.uc.edu/~wiglemd/wirelessipod.tif

    I can't wait to get my hands on one of these, looks great for watching movies.

    Genius! Can't believe none of us thought of how to integrate the keyboard. Just make it fold!! :eek:

    Can't believe they got rid of the click wheel though, although that rectangular thing would probably work the screen pretty well.





    osama in laden funny. osama bin laden funny pics.
  • osama bin laden funny pics.



  • deputy_doofy
    Oct 23, 09:34 AM
    http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/intelcoreduo.html

    That no longer exists. Go to the mbp page and click the core duo icon, and I get a page not found.

    This will probably change by the time anyone verifies it. :rolleyes:

    Sorry to destroy hopes and dreams, but the link is http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/intel.html and has been for a while. Somebody has been SLOW to update that old link.





    lifeinhd
    Feb 23, 10:28 PM
    MacBook Pro 2.16GHz C2D with Dell U2211H (http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/Displays/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=320-9271).
    Visidec monitor arm (http://www.amazon.com/Visidec-Articulated-Monitor-Support-Displays/dp/B001M4HF3I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298502587&sr=8-1) and laptop arm (http://www.amazon.com/Visidec-VF-AT-NK-Monitor-Displays-Polished/dp/B002UJVIA0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1298502587&sr=8-3).
    Macally ICEKEY Keyboard (http://www.amazon.com/Macally-USB-Slim-Keyboard-ICEKEY/dp/B00006HYP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1298502832&sr=8-1) with Logitech mouse (this (http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-910-001204-Corded-Mouse-M500/dp/B002B3YCQM/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1298502892&sr=8-14) is the current version of it).
    Galant desk (http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S39837008) from IKEA.
    Other things include juggling balls, dry-erase markers, an iPhone, and a card from my grandmother.

    I've arm-mounted my display, but I should have arm-mounted my display and MBP as you've done. Only problem is that arm won't support my 28" monitor :eek:

    I knew I should have gone with this (http://www.dell.com/us/en/dfh/monitor/monitor-dell-sp2309wfp/pd.aspx?refid=monitor-dell-sp2309wfp&cs=22&s=dfh) instead. My brother and father each have one, and they both love them. Only problem is Dell doesn't seem to sell them anymore. And when they did sell them, the price seemed to change every week-- usually somewhere between $200 and $350.





    Otaillon
    Jan 9, 08:58 AM
    I was finally able to take my own pics of my just acquired '88 BMW 325is with M50B25TU engine swap. Darn this car is quick and handles so very well.

    Don't mind my nerdy self, It's who I am and I have come to accept it over a decade ago:D



    This car is just perfect! Congratulations on the new purchase!





    BlizzardBomb
    Sep 1, 01:17 PM
    Just think of how high the resolution on a 42" screen would be like. 4800 x 3000? At least a dozen megapixels!

    Hmm.. I don't think that's a valid resolution. The next 16:10 up is WQUXGA at 3840x2400 and if Apple go crazy, WHUXGA at a monstrous 7680x4800 (the benchmark in 2015 ;) ).

    Conroe inside a new design is much more likely.

    Much more likely according to who? Sorry but when two great sites like AppleInsider and MacOSXRumors agree 100% with each other, then it seems that it's almost certainly going to be that way.





    twoodcc
    Nov 9, 04:03 AM
    Well it is not supported, same as running GPU on Linux... Only difference is that they are so many doing so that they figured it out...

    it's not supported?





    aswitcher
    Nov 27, 01:19 PM
    Digi have such a poor track record I doubt this but if Apple can do something new with a 17" (inbuilt isight, portrait mode swivel, higher def than 1280x1024) then I might go nicely with the mini.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment