Tuesday, May 31, 2011

pics of justin bieber with glasses

pics of justin bieber with glasses. justin bieber glasses purple.
  • justin bieber glasses purple.



  • scu
    Oct 20, 09:58 AM
    Showoff ;)

    You're basically bragging that you have $100K in Apple stock. Nice!!!! :D Your faith is being rewarded handsomely...

    I do have a great deal of faith. My friends think I am nuts. Half the money is on margin and I am paying $420 a month in interest. Just a few months ago when it was down to $50 I had a margin call and I was in the hole $28K before having to dump 10K to cover the call. I did not mind since I did cash out last year with a nice 29K profit.

    Apple is a strong company with over $10 billion in cash and a growth rate unmatched in the industry. If I can hang in and keep it I will double my money in a little over a year.

    I did not want to show off but point out that we mac addicts are willing to put our money where our mouths are.





    pics of justin bieber with glasses. justin bieber with glasses
  • justin bieber with glasses



  • hatcher146
    Jan 8, 09:23 PM
    i'm hoping for...

    a thin macbook(pro)

    maybe 16 GB iPhone

    movie rentals

    more info on SDK for iPhone

    hmmm what else? i can't think





    pics of justin bieber with glasses. purple justin bieber glasses.
  • purple justin bieber glasses.



  • Lynxpro
    Oct 20, 01:29 PM
    Not just for interest though - if Apple do not take a firm presence in the rapidly developing (India, China) countries now, they may well face the same uphill battle against Windows they have been fighting for the past whatever years in the US.


    India has a large tariff they impose upon computers not made/assembled in India. The only way for Apple to gain large market share in India is to either build a factory there or find a reliable Indian subcontractor to build their product for that market.





    pics of justin bieber with glasses. Justin Bieber Purple Glasses
  • Justin Bieber Purple Glasses



  • balamw
    Apr 27, 07:04 PM
    My sources.. well, my main sources is the Apple documentation (all of it), then theres books and all the same stuff than most developers learn from. And.. no I haven't read all of the books, nor watch every video but I will.

    Again with the lack of specificity. :rolleyes:

    Being specific is a huge part of learning how to program, because computers only do what you tell them to do. (As you should have learned just by living through this thread).

    It's not essential to read every page of every book, but certain books are good at explaining particular concepts. Others, less so.

    Telling us specifically which resources got you in this mess, can help us point you at the relevant portions of the resources you already have at your disposal. It also can help us the next newbie who doesn't know a method from an object instance, by pointing them to different resources to avoid your mistakes.

    For example, if we know you have access to Kochan's book we could be more specific and say: "Go back and re-read Chapter 3 on "Classes, Objects and Methods"" instead of a more generic "step back and learn the fundamentals".


    No, self refers to the instance of the object that is executing the currently running code.

    Which Nekbeth might actually know if they took the time to learn something about objects, for example from said Chapter 3 in Kochan. For me, it remains the best description of objects I have read.

    B



    more...


    pics of justin bieber with glasses. justin bieber with glasses on.
  • justin bieber with glasses on.



  • Gasu E.
    Sep 29, 09:34 PM
    If we're speculating, maybe those with private baths for each bedroom care more about their guests/kids than you? A person who gives everyone equal convenience to his or her own bedroom shows that they don't think they deserve better than others.


    Right, we wouldn't want any little princelings to have to share a baath, would we? After all, doing so might compromise their senses of entitlement and privilege. :rolleyes:





    pics of justin bieber with glasses. Justin Bieber rocks the
  • Justin Bieber rocks the



  • runninmac
    Jan 5, 04:20 PM
    Great idea but sadly I don't have enough will power to wait :D



    more...


    pics of justin bieber with glasses. justin bieber purple glasses
  • justin bieber purple glasses



  • mi5moav
    Aug 1, 08:52 AM
    WHY NOT IN MY COUNTRY!!! It does blow a bit, but oh well. Fortunetly, I have a credit card and a P.O. Box in America so I don't have a problem, and you can always use gift cards.





    pics of justin bieber with glasses. justin bieber glasses and hat.
  • justin bieber glasses and hat.



  • Yamcha
    May 2, 09:40 AM
    I find it hilarious that Steve Jobs claimed Apple was not tracking users, but now all of a sudden we find Location tracking being completely removed from this version of iOS, that is honestly something that annoyes me..



    more...


    pics of justin bieber with glasses. Justin Bieber 3d Glasses
  • Justin Bieber 3d Glasses



  • Luis
    Jan 11, 10:17 PM
    I still like Engadget better. And after this, It'll probably be only Engadget that I continue to read.





    pics of justin bieber with glasses. purple justin bieber glasses.
  • purple justin bieber glasses.



  • heehee
    Apr 25, 02:45 PM
    Well I don't know about you but if I saw someone beating the **** out of someone else while I'm working I would certainly get involved. And I would expect the same consideration from others.

    If your employed somewhere part of your job is keeping the peace.

    You expect employees who make minimum wage to break up a fight? They should call the cops, but for sure not break up a fight.



    more...


    pics of justin bieber with glasses. justin bieber glasses purple.
  • justin bieber glasses purple.



  • RedTomato
    Mar 29, 02:59 AM
    I'm impressed - it seems the police are really on the case here. Would never happen here in London :(

    Congrats to you, seems you're gonna see some action soon.





    pics of justin bieber with glasses. justin bieber 2011 glasses
  • justin bieber 2011 glasses



  • killuminati
    Sep 7, 11:19 PM
    Phat Pat, I never really thought of it that way but it really makes sense. Everyone in the audience has heard curses before and its really become a part of modern music in most genres. When you think about it, it really shouldn't offend anybody there because everyones mature, there arent little kids there.

    Idno now that I think about it again it still seems kinda weird.



    more...


    pics of justin bieber with glasses. pics of justin bieber with glasses. have teamed Justin bieber; have teamed Justin bieber. Multimedia. Nov 2, 12:32 PM
  • pics of justin bieber with glasses. have teamed Justin bieber; have teamed Justin bieber. Multimedia. Nov 2, 12:32 PM



  • tigress666
    Apr 25, 12:07 PM
    Resizing only means having to rewrite apps if the screen resolution changes -- especially if it changes by something other than a whole-number multiple (e.g. 1.5x versus 2x). All rumors indicate a 3.7-inch screen iPhone would have the same Retina-Display resolution (still maintaining over 300dpi).

    Technically their "Retina-Display" stuff is based also on typical viewing distance as well -- so a "Retina Display" iPad, iMac, or MacBook (assuming those are in the works) may not go as high as 300dpi. However, a Retina-Display iPad would like require the same pixel-doubling (2x) that was done for apps not optimized for the Retina Display until updates came that included higher-resolution graphics.

    Well, in that case, I'd be for it. It won't make me jealous of the 5 (I have a 4 and my contract doesn't run out til next year so no plans on a new phone til then), but I certainly wouldn't be complaining (where as I might if they made the phone bigger or messed up the form in some way to make it less usable or really ugly).

    It will be a nice extra when I get my "6" next year (that better have bigger storage by then, that and a faster processor is really all I really want/require out of my next iphone. Not that I would complain about extras other than those two things long as they didn't ruin the phone for what I like it for).





    pics of justin bieber with glasses. Justin Bieber fashion purple
  • Justin Bieber fashion purple



  • 0010101
    Oct 29, 01:34 AM
    The problem with Apple making a 'PC' version of OSX is that they'd have to write it to work with a million different combinations of hardware.. one of the reasons XP is such a crappy OS.

    Since Apple builds the hardware, they build the OS to work with that hardware. That's what makes it so stable and reliable.

    Now, Apple could, in theory, start a 'OSX Compliant' program, telling third party hardware vendors like Dell or HP that if they use a specific logic board chipset, video chipset, etc that OSX would run as well on such a PC as a Mac, but all that would do is kill Apples hardware sales, because most folks would opt for the ballsed out clone instead of the neutered Apple.

    That's why licencing nearly killed Apple.. because the clone companies were building a better, faster box for much less money, and cutting too deep into their hardware sales (which they're making alot more than 20% on).

    Another good reason for Apple to keep OSX on their hardware is Microsoft, who would probably quit releasing OSX versions of their popular Word and Excel software if Apple were to try and go head to head with them in the OS market.

    Even animals know better than to $#it where they eat.

    Despite Apples superior OS, I doubt they'll ever gain much more than 20% of the market, because when it comes down to it, people in general are going to buy what is inexpensive and familure, and has the best range of software available.

    Software companies are going to write software for the largest audience possible.. and that's going to continue to be the Winblows platform.

    Why hasn't there been a 'universal' version of Photoshop yet? Because the hard core digital imaging people are hanging on to their G5's. The 'casual' and 'consumer' users can use their software just fine under Rosetta on their Intel Macs.

    There isn't any incentive for Adobe to port their flagship product yet.. because customers don't have any real incentive to buy it yet.



    more...


    pics of justin bieber with glasses. justin bieber purple glasses
  • justin bieber purple glasses



  • samcraig
    May 2, 12:36 PM
    Well I'm sure Steve Jobs could trot out the explanations given here and point out it is nothing right?

    Email him the argument that this is nothing and blown all out of proportion. He might have a news conference.

    I hate this because it feels like I am ridiculing Steve Jobs like the trolls that come on here. I am not. The world simply isn't black and white. And that is more the case with corporations than individuals.

    Agreed. And just because there are those of us that are being vocal - that doesn't mean we don't like Apple or their products. There's no trolling going on here (from me, for example). And I fully understand that companies (all companies) act in their best interest most of the time.

    Many posters here see the world as polarized and you're either "with us" or "against us".

    Holding Apple accountable does not mean we are against them. And if you don't understand the semantics of that, then there's little hope in explaining it to you.





    pics of justin bieber with glasses. justin bieber with glasses
  • justin bieber with glasses



  • geoffism
    Jan 9, 11:55 AM
    i expect a new iphone(yes i do).the current iphone i think sucks i rather buy a nokia/sony ericson....

    really? do you have one or is this from a distance opinion? Asking, because I am on the verge...



    more...


    pics of justin bieber with glasses. justin bieber purple glasses
  • justin bieber purple glasses



  • NT1440
    Mar 3, 08:09 PM
    Wow. This is the boldest the GOP has been in a while. Not even trying to hide the fact that they're just trying to do away with union rights and the right to organize.:mad:

    Fines for strikes? Is there a link to the actual text of this bill anywhere?





    pics of justin bieber with glasses. purple ieber glasses. JUSTIN
  • purple ieber glasses. JUSTIN



  • *LTD*
    Apr 22, 04:23 PM
    How do you feel about being tracked and information stored without your knowledge? Oh wait, it's ok, Uncle Stevie knows what's best.

    Why would I really care, either way? What am I doing (or what's anyone doing) that is really *that* interesting to "big brother"? As long as no one messes with my credit (note: *all* of your creditors can access your credit record at any time, as well as bill collectors) it makes no difference.

    Of course, if you just murdered someone or knocked off a bank, you might have cause for concern.

    My iPhone is tracking me all the time and *possibly* sending that data back to Apple (except it isn't, see below.) Ok. SO WHAT?? Hey Apple, have fun tracking me doing the groceries and visiting grandma. Look, I'm heading to the dry cleaners! OMG! Really folks, as long as no one is recording you while you're taking a dump, your life won't change in any meaningful way.

    Here's the reality of this non-issue:

    Apple is not actually collecting this data, and this hidden file is neither new nor secret.

    Sorry.





    pics of justin bieber with glasses. justin bieber with glasses and
  • justin bieber with glasses and



  • GorillaPaws
    Mar 28, 03:16 PM
    I don't think people realize that there are many technical limitations on what can/can't be submitted to the app store. There are some incredible apps, that by their very nature, really can't be submitted to the app store because of how they work and the kinds of things they do.

    The Apple Design Awards have been the equivalent of the Academy Awards for Mac developers. This announcement radically reduces the significance of these awards. Hopefully new awards will be created that recognize the absolute best apps available on OSX, regardless of which distribution model(s) the use. Perhaps Macrumors will step up to the plate?





    as2
    Sep 12, 08:09 AM
    Considering that the videos are showing up on the German QuickTime page I think that the movie store is likely to be launched across Europe and Canada as well as the states.

    I just hope that the quality of the downloads is good enough to watch on an external tv.





    roadbloc
    Mar 14, 06:54 AM
    Garageband is a great product and is pretty innovative.

    I disagree. GarageBand is nothing but a mere childs toy compaired to the likes of Pro-Tools and the Ableton Suite. Even Logic (GarageBand for grown ups) is pretty damn basic compaired to what DigiDesign put into their products.

    Steve can say "This is not a toy!" in his demos as much as he likes. GarageBand is a toy.





    Chundles
    Sep 12, 08:11 AM
    what time is the event on in Australian ESTD ?????

    3am for the four hundredth billionth time.





    Jay42
    Oct 14, 09:36 AM
    Just noticed something at work (large retailer). The iPod case is unusually empty of iPod videos. We may have 15 total when the case usual has 50-100. The iPod Nanos on the other hand are completely stocked full. Usually this only happens when Apple is going to release a new version and stops sending the store product. I know it sounds weird because they just upgraded the 5G but it was a very insignificant update. Just thought I'd add that to the rumor mill.

    Mmmm, they're not replacing the current iPod-With-Video models. If anything, they will add another model "on top" of the ipod family. Not sure if your shortage of iPods really means anything.

    If Apple really is going to release something, it is already in full production as we speak. They will need to announce it and get it into stores by November to make the holiday season and that would still be last minute. After October, I'm not holding my breath.





    twoodcc
    May 12, 09:04 PM
    if the machines resboot then there is no problem with remote login. setup some sort of VNC server that opens once the machine starts up and away you go! i can do that to any of my machines from external sites - works a treat :D

    true, but if it crashes then there's nothing i can do. and usually if it crashes or restarts, to fix the problem i have to get into the BIOS. but remote login would be good if the power flickers (like today)

    thats a hell of alot of power!!!!! atm i only have my i7 iMac - 4 cores, and crappy E4600 @2.4ghz lol. the PC has a 8500GT - can that be used in any way? it worked with BOINC when i used to do SETI. it was about 2x faster then my CPU haha.

    thanks. all of those have 4 real cores, 8 logical. same as your iMac. the difference is mine are all overclocked.

    hey it wouldn't hurt to download the gpu client and see if it works with that card. it might



    No comments:

    Post a Comment