Tuesday, May 31, 2011

plane wallpapers

plane wallpapers. Fascinating Plane Wallpaper
  • Fascinating Plane Wallpaper



  • Chris in SJ
    Jan 9, 05:12 PM
    Just wait, it will eventually play

    Ummm.. just out of curiousity.. when you say 'eventually' do you mean 1 minute? 5 minutes? 30 minutes? 90 minutes?

    I have been waiting here for 15 minutes and it's still not playing..

    You'd think they would just not make it available until they could meet demand..

    - C





    plane wallpapers. plane wallpapers.
  • plane wallpapers.



  • Clive At Five
    Oct 3, 02:24 PM
    This will be the last "really impressive" processor upgrade for 2+ years into the future. Remaining improvements will be in features, communications, integration, sooftware, etc.

    I disagree. While the "MHz War" is likely drawing to a close, the "Multicore War" is just starting. Within the next 2 years, I'd be willing to bet just about anything that we'll be seeing single CPUs with 4 cores (for sure), 8 cores, and the beginning rumblings of 16 core CPUs. If you ask me, the past 4 years have yeilded very little progress in terms of CPU speed. A 3.0 GHz Pentium 4 is comparable to a 2.0 GHz Yonah... and now that we've ventured into Multicore Land, I guarantee that there will be huge processor speed increases.

    OSX wil be updaed to 10.5 of course as this is the central theme of 1-07. Related to this we will see updates of iApps to take advantage of new features and increased integration.

    I don't think Leopard will be out yet. I don't have any reason to back that up, I just don't think that Apple is in a huge rush to get it out. I'm pretty sure they'll want to polish it down to the last detail in lieu of Vista coming out. The better Leopard looks when compared to Vista, the more praise Apple will get for it. You have no idea how many people I've talked to are planning on waiting 6-12 months after its release before buying Vista. Those months are Apple's big chance to convert a lot of PC users while they bask in the sunlight of a job well done. They're not going to release a rush-job.

    -Clive





    plane wallpapers. plane wallpapers. Plane Wallpaper 852 x 480; Plane Wallpaper 852 x 480. Lord Blackadder. Mar 19, 01:31 PM. Maybe he thinks if he does enough of nothing,
  • plane wallpapers. Plane Wallpaper 852 x 480; Plane Wallpaper 852 x 480. Lord Blackadder. Mar 19, 01:31 PM. Maybe he thinks if he does enough of nothing,



  • rdowns
    Apr 21, 11:46 AM
    arn,

    What are we to do with people who will abuse of this new feature?

    How will you know who is abusing it. I mean, I'll probably always give you -1 but how will you know? :p





    plane wallpapers. Snakes on a Plane wallpaper
  • Snakes on a Plane wallpaper



  • balamw
    Oct 3, 02:41 PM
    I guess it depends how much of FairPlay they end up replicating. If they replicate the server too, then it'll probably be simple to tell iTunes to look at the third-party server (just capture the data going to Apple's IP address and send it off to DoubleTwist).
    If they do that it probably wouldn't work with iTMS purchased tracks. This leads to the same kind of issue as Real faed, sure you can use the Real Store, but not at the same time as ITMS. ick.

    (FWIW. They could probable accomplish a simple redirection just by adding an entry to the local hosts table, since Apple most likely addresses their servers by name not IP.)

    We'll see if anything comes out of this, good or bad.

    B



    more...


    plane wallpapers. plane wallpapers.
  • plane wallpapers.



  • kevinliu4
    Oct 11, 05:25 AM
    initially i was skeptical of the design as i was wondering how anyone is supposed to hold this thing (while watching video) without blocking the screen. then i realised when i use the ipod to watch video, it's usually resting on a table (at work) or in my palm (on the train). i don't actually watch video while i'm walking down the street for example.

    however, i think with a virtual touch screen click wheel, the screen of the ipod is gonna be a mess in no time...fingerprint city. i also have visions of me forgetting to click hold as i wipe the screen to remove the finger prints, then inadvertently blasting my ears off as the volume on the virtual wheel goes up. i dunno. having said that, can't wait to see it!





    plane wallpapers. plane wallpapers.
  • plane wallpapers.



  • Russell L
    Aug 15, 01:21 AM
    This is getting very messy.
    Another purchaser of the 23" contacted AppleCare and reported this in Apple's Monitor Forum:

    "I just talked to an AppleCare specialist and he said that this is still the old model based on my serial number. 2A6241XXXXX and manufactured June 2006"

    "I called the apple store online on the phone and asked them how I would get the new one that is as the one they sell now. They said, it is guaranteed 100% that I would get the new one online, but through their retail stores, it is very likely to get the previous model, because they still have the old ones."

    So both of us (mine made in May ( 2A6211XXXXX) and yours in June 2006 (2A6241XXXXX) have the old model with the following specs according to his report:
    Brightness 270cd/m2
    contrast ratio 400:1

    So I guess no one can be sure of what they are getting, no matter how or where they buy it.

    Well, I sprung for a new 23" at the Apple Store in SF last Friday (along with a new Mac Pro!). I asked the salesman to find me one with the highest serial number, which was 2A6251xxxxx (also June 2006). FWIW, the display was set at its highest brightness setting and was just too bright--I've now got it set at about 25% and it looks terrific. No obvious dead pixels, no pink cast. I also purchased the AppleCare warranty, so I should be covered over the next 3 years.

    Russell



    more...


    plane wallpapers. Plane+view+wallpapers+5319
  • Plane+view+wallpapers+5319



  • twoodcc
    Apr 1, 10:48 AM
    i hope that title isn't too long.

    anyway, i'm finally getting out of this place and going back to my apartment tomorrow. so right now i have basically no folding output, but will get everything back up when i get back.

    i found out from a friend that my power did go out a day after leaving to come here. i had everything setup and running perfect when i left, and bam! the power flickers and everything went down. i almost wanted to drive 14 hours back!

    but instead i got another i7 system, which gives me 3 total. i should have them up and running hopefully by saturday.

    i should be good for at least 70-75 PPD. i've been having problems with one of my i7 rigs, so only 2 of them will be doing the bigadv units until i have time to work on it.

    but it still should be my best output yet.





    plane wallpapers. aircraft wallpaper. wwii
  • aircraft wallpaper. wwii



  • Frogurt
    Oct 2, 09:17 PM
    If Jon is able to get this working, selling Fairplay DRM files from other sites, it will be bad for buyers. Right now Apple forces the record companies into a set price format (ie $.99 per song etc.). The record companies have already fought with Apple over this during the last contract renegotiations, wanting to charge more for some material. Apple won because they have a near monopoly on the market, but if other stores can sell iPod compatible music Apple's bargaining power is gone and prices will rise. Ug, I can't believe I just defended a monopoly.



    more...


    plane wallpapers. Car Plane Wallpaper please; Car Plane Wallpaper please. macman2790. Oct 23, 07:45 PM
  • Car Plane Wallpaper please; Car Plane Wallpaper please. macman2790. Oct 23, 07:45 PM



  • Dagless
    Apr 4, 01:33 PM
    oh, and if the internet provider is giving you the run-around.
    http://www.ip-adress.com/

    go here, type in the IP address and it'll tell you exactly where the server is that they are connected to. It gives you the IP latitude and IP longitutde.

    tell them that it is being connected at this server location and they'll be able to location exactly which hub it's being connected at and .. yea. trace the burgulars home down..

    Now that just doesn't work for me either. It's saying I'm in Oxford. :confused:





    plane wallpapers. Plane Wallpaper 800×600; Plane Wallpaper 800×600. picklescott. Jul 19, 12:20 AM. An article regarding this is now
  • Plane Wallpaper 800×600; Plane Wallpaper 800×600. picklescott. Jul 19, 12:20 AM. An article regarding this is now



  • Balli
    Sep 12, 02:44 AM
    Does anyone know what time this even will be in GMT?



    more...


    plane wallpapers. Plane Wallpapers
  • Plane Wallpapers



  • *LTD*
    Apr 15, 05:55 PM
    Dear Google:

    Apple *already* revolutionized the music industry.

    Try copying something of theirs that's a little less established.

    (and then just leave it in beta like you do with everything else.)

    Cheers.





    plane wallpapers. plane wallpapers. Air Plane Wallpaper for Office; Air Plane Wallpaper for Office. FireStar. Oct 23, 08:45 AM. Ok bought the Skullcandy Slider
  • plane wallpapers. Air Plane Wallpaper for Office; Air Plane Wallpaper for Office. FireStar. Oct 23, 08:45 AM. Ok bought the Skullcandy Slider



  • dalvin200
    Sep 12, 07:25 AM
    why would they take the uk store down if there were not going to add movies for us here!! woohoo..



    more...


    plane wallpapers. RTW Unmanned Plane Wallpaper
  • RTW Unmanned Plane Wallpaper



  • troop231
    Apr 15, 03:50 PM
    Heh I think it's been shopped, but if not OMG me want :eek: :D :apple:

    Edit: nvm, it's completely aluminum = horrible signal. And it's contours are too sharp.





    plane wallpapers. fighter plane Wallpapers
  • fighter plane Wallpapers



  • sunfast
    Sep 12, 07:23 AM
    HERE WE GO!

    Very excited



    more...


    plane wallpapers. Planes Wallpapers
  • Planes Wallpapers



  • Platform
    Jan 9, 03:12 PM
    Where is it...:o

    C'mon Apple...put it up on your servers :cool:





    plane wallpapers. wallpapers Fighter Plane
  • wallpapers Fighter Plane



  • whooleytoo
    Apr 13, 08:04 AM
    That again? You do realize that 9/11 had very little to do with airport security but everything to do with incompetence on the side of the secret service and negligence on the side of the US government? TSA has not made airtravel any safer than prior to 9/11.

    The secret service might get lucky and stop a terrorist organisation before they do any harm, but they can do nothing to prevent a nutter getting on a plane if he doesn't have any record. It's up to the airport security to limit the weapons available to him on the plane, it's the best they can do.

    And it's up to everyone to decide what the 'best balance' is between privacy and safety. One thing is certain - the TSA (or any other airport authorities around the world) are always wrong: searches like this are wrong/if a weapon slips through and is used in a hijacking they're wrong.



    more...


    plane wallpapers. plane wallpaper.
  • plane wallpaper.



  • Mr. Retrofire
    Apr 11, 06:24 AM
    -Lion has Arabic support. They're targeting the Middle East.

    Even Mac OS 8.1 had arabic support. That was 1998.





    plane wallpapers. Aircrafts Planes 480 x 320
  • Aircrafts Planes 480 x 320



  • weldon
    Oct 17, 01:54 PM
    I realize that the discussion has gone off towards the relative merits of each format, but I'm going to go back to the original statement that Apple is going to support both...

    This is non-news. Because Apple is involved in content creation (Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, etc.), they are going to support both formats so that people can author discs for HD-DVD and Blu-ray and create fancy menus, etc. It's no big leap to go from supporting authoring content targeted at both formats to supporting hardware to play and burn both formats.





    plane wallpapers. plane green Wallpaper,
  • plane green Wallpaper,



  • texasmafia
    Nov 24, 06:57 PM
    I'm wondering the same thing.





    GadgetGav
    May 2, 10:07 AM
    I find it hilarious that Steve Jobs claimed Apple was not tracking users, but now all of a sudden we find Location tracking being completely removed from this version of iOS, that is honestly something that annoyes me..

    I find it hilarious that people can't grasp which way the data was going in this story. The cached database was an excerpt sent TO your phone FROM Apple so that the phone could calculate it's position faster.

    The database at Apple was 'crowd sourced' and you opted in to that when you clicked on 'Accept' in the SLA, but that was a twice-per-day, anonymous, encrypted data packet sent back to HQ.

    This update is going to clean the cache (something that could very easily be not done now due to a bug) and not accept this file at all if you have Location Services turned off. I bet it won't take long for the same people who were up in arms about this to start complaining about how this "so-called update makes my phone really slow when using Google Maps" or some other such complaint.





    tkermit
    Apr 5, 04:24 PM
    Apple I love you, and I love your products. I�ve been pro Apple since 1992

    But I wouldn�t download this "app" even if you paid me.

    I actually might download it if they paid me.





    JackSYi
    Oct 4, 02:14 PM
    Thank god. My first MWSF (been saving up for it), with the primary reason being: Steve Jobs.





    Ugg
    May 4, 02:37 PM
    Guns are within my scope of practice (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/rchoi/detail?entry_id=88328)

    Should pediatricians be punished for asking about guns in the home?

    Far be it for me, a Bay Area pediatrician, to tell Floridians about how to keep their kids safe. But having spent half of my life in the south (and I don't mean LA), perhaps I am only partially carpetbagging.

    Florida's Governor Scott is on the verge of signing into law a bill that would penalize doctors for asking about guns in the home. The original bill shockingly included a $5 million fine and a five year prison sentence if a doctor asked about a patient's gun ownership, entered gun ownership information into a medical record, or refused to care for patients who declined to answer related questions. An unsatisfying compromise amendment between the NRA and the Florida chapter of the AMA limited the penalty to the possible revocation of a medical license and would allow questions about gun ownership and entry of that information into the medical record only if "medically necessary".

    Similar legislation is making its way through the Alabama legislature.

    Particularly bewildering to me were claims made by state legislators that gun safety was outside the scope of a pediatrician's practice. According to Marion Hammer, a past president of the NRA, "Families take their kids to pediatricians for medical care, not to talk about guns."

    Couple this with the fact that the NRA has prevented any studies on guns and their impact on American society and I think we can all rest assured that we're heading towards a society ruled by the American Taliban. Heavy sarcasm intended.

    If guns are so important to society, why is it taboo to have an adult conversation about their impact on that society?





    toddybody
    May 2, 10:00 AM
    I love how Apple is doing nothing out of the ordinary (with the location data collection)...yet they release a fix to "tracking bugs" that they purposefully coded into the OS. What a joke.


    FullofWin, room for one more on your side? ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment