mac17
Jan 8, 12:26 AM
BTW, I had to laugh when they demoed FMV used as a wallpaper in Vista, and the crowd ooohed and awwed and clapped. :)[/QUOTE]
is it possible to put fmv wallpaper on tiger? how?
is it possible to put fmv wallpaper on tiger? how?
zelmo
Jan 10, 04:01 PM
That childish prank is close to the kind of thing that Woz pulled in college, so I can appreciate the humor on one level. The problem is that this was done at a trade show and is completely unacceptable behavior for any group passing themselves off as professional journalists or industry bloggers who wish to be taken seriously.
If I were CES management, I'd ban them for life. Can't imagine Apple will let them anywhere near Moscone.
If I were CES management, I'd ban them for life. Can't imagine Apple will let them anywhere near Moscone.
ReallyBigFeet
Dec 14, 08:57 PM
What's the chance that something big is coming to Verizon after the holidays but it's coming from Planet Google?
AMDENCO
Mar 17, 08:02 AM
OP you should return the ipad and get a full cash refund, then you can really stick it to best buy!

cpucrash0
Mar 17, 01:39 AM
Your probably on camera and your probably going to get Banned from Best buy or if the see you in their they will ask for their money or call the cops. You knew you were getting it cheaper then the price it sells for so it's basically you stole from them. so if I were you I would not go into that Best buy ever again. The security guy probably knows who you are now.
rockthecasbah
Sep 7, 10:02 PM
And he sucked.
here here! kanye is garbage like 97% of rap / hip hop currently out.
here here! kanye is garbage like 97% of rap / hip hop currently out.

jephrey
Oct 12, 09:32 AM
iBeard, you're assuming that the only thing a larger screen is good for is movies/tv. With a 4" screen on the pod, you have a larger viewing area for more than movies/tv. You have it for games, pictures, chat(when available), text, better view of album artwork, and so on. It may not be for you because you may only use your pod for music, but you gotta admit there's a huge market for it.
J
J

Lurchdubious
Apr 7, 10:02 PM
http://www.jbhifi.com.au/images/apple-ipod-nano-16gb-silver-sku-60921-large.gif
LOVE IT!
LOVE IT!
utazdevl
Dec 13, 08:22 PM
For what its worth, when I was at Radio Shack last week talking to the guy about the iPhone trade-in program, he mentioned they were told the iPhone 5 (iPhone 5 being my words) was going to be 4G compatible. I assumed he meant on AT&T and in June 2011. I thought it was odd he would know any details 6 months in advance of release, but perhaps he was briefed because the launch was imminent.
michael.lauden
Mar 19, 06:21 PM
How did this thread become an argument between different dialects? Stop trolling and enjoy using the phones that you have.
and close this thread.
and close this thread.
kalsta
Apr 30, 12:31 PM
I positively loathe the look of the "new" iCal and Address Book. It looks like a design from the mid 90's. I cannot comprehend how a company who goes for a clean, smooth, modern aesthetic could produce a faux leather interface and think that meshes with that aesthetic. This is something I would expect from Palm or Microsoft. But Apple? I'm amazed by how off the mark this is. :confused:
Where were you through the whole brushed metal saga? I was so glad when that finally died in Leopard!
Don't worry… Apple does its fair share of kitsch. Just look at the bookshelf UI of iBooks. Meanwhile, Microsoft did some pretty slick design on the Windows Phone 7 UI. What's the world coming to, right?
But you know, it's kitsch done pretty well at least, and it's kind of fun if you don't take things too seriously. And thankfully, OS X still looks a damn site better than Windows Aero. Gosh, most backyard Windows skins look better than Aero! We still have a lot to be happy about. :)
Where were you through the whole brushed metal saga? I was so glad when that finally died in Leopard!
Don't worry… Apple does its fair share of kitsch. Just look at the bookshelf UI of iBooks. Meanwhile, Microsoft did some pretty slick design on the Windows Phone 7 UI. What's the world coming to, right?
But you know, it's kitsch done pretty well at least, and it's kind of fun if you don't take things too seriously. And thankfully, OS X still looks a damn site better than Windows Aero. Gosh, most backyard Windows skins look better than Aero! We still have a lot to be happy about. :)
Xavier
Dec 13, 11:32 AM
My contract is officially up in march. Still hopefully waiting.
habibbijan
Nov 16, 11:46 PM
I'm all for this.
For years AMD and Intel have played "leap frog" with one another in terms of performance. It's only recently that Intel has taken the lead after a lengthy duration of AMD dominance. Now that Apple has moved to x86, I see nothing wrong with Apple offering a choice of processors based on whatever brand can offer the best price/performance ratio. Say what you want about Dell, but they've recently starting offering AMD-based computers, and in my opinion this competition is good for the consumer.
And for those of you stating that AMD processors run too hot, wake up and smell the coffee. You're about 4 years behind. Ever since Intel introduced their 90 nm "Prescott" core, their temps were blisteringly hot compared to comparable AMD processors. Of course, things are different now, and both AMD's and Intel's offering run quite cool in comparison to their previous generations.
For years AMD and Intel have played "leap frog" with one another in terms of performance. It's only recently that Intel has taken the lead after a lengthy duration of AMD dominance. Now that Apple has moved to x86, I see nothing wrong with Apple offering a choice of processors based on whatever brand can offer the best price/performance ratio. Say what you want about Dell, but they've recently starting offering AMD-based computers, and in my opinion this competition is good for the consumer.
And for those of you stating that AMD processors run too hot, wake up and smell the coffee. You're about 4 years behind. Ever since Intel introduced their 90 nm "Prescott" core, their temps were blisteringly hot compared to comparable AMD processors. Of course, things are different now, and both AMD's and Intel's offering run quite cool in comparison to their previous generations.
mackk
Oct 8, 10:07 AM
I live in NYC and work in Manhattan every day, and my coverage is fine.
But I have a 1st gen iPhone...
But I have a 1st gen iPhone...
gocardsfan1
May 3, 09:31 PM
So is this meant to be an ad for the iPad 2 or the future generations? All it does is make me more excited for upcoming models, not the iPad 2 itself. I don't doubt that it will be effective though.
SevenInchScrew
Apr 24, 10:44 AM
What trolls? If you're on about *LTD* here, he is entitled to his opinion, and whereas our opinions differ, it does not mean he is a troll.
Their opinions aren't what bothers me. People are free to have whatever opinion they like. But when they constantly come into threads with no intention of discussing the topic at hand, only to remind us of what their opinion is for favorite brand, that is troublesome, and behavior that does NOT need defending. But hey, that's just MY opinion.
Their opinions aren't what bothers me. People are free to have whatever opinion they like. But when they constantly come into threads with no intention of discussing the topic at hand, only to remind us of what their opinion is for favorite brand, that is troublesome, and behavior that does NOT need defending. But hey, that's just MY opinion.
oceans777
Apr 8, 07:02 PM
I got my iPad 2 at the magical store. CompUSA. Winner.
D1G1T4L
Mar 17, 05:06 PM
Love this forum for a good laugh. Obviously the OP was wrong with what he did but love laughing at all the holier than thou responses. :D
CQd44
Apr 17, 12:19 PM
so you're a common dirty thief who steals from people..and proud of the fact? Under Sharia law they'd chop your hands off....
Under sharia law a woman who was raped would need like 9 witnesses to prove the man guilty. And her testimony in other cases would be half that of a man's.
Sharia law isn't a very good thing to bring up ;)
Under sharia law a woman who was raped would need like 9 witnesses to prove the man guilty. And her testimony in other cases would be half that of a man's.
Sharia law isn't a very good thing to bring up ;)
CristobalHuet
Mar 28, 02:34 PM
If you don't want the free publicity, then don't submit your app to the Mac App Store.
Of course, all the haters will cry foul.
Couldn't have put it better myself
Of course, all the haters will cry foul.
Couldn't have put it better myself
twoodcc
Aug 14, 04:20 PM
well i added 2 more GPUs to my folding mix. i got a gtx 465 folding in the same rig as a gtx 260. it took awhile, but finally have them both folding with the gpu3 client. we'll see how it does
treblah
Sep 7, 11:52 PM
I was again expecting John Mayer being a huge Apple fan boy and all. I bet he reads MacRumors when he's not hooking up with Hollywood starlets and hanging out with rappers. ;)
P.S. Kanye West is a no talent ass-clown but at least he is trying to do something positive by calling Bush out.
P.S. Kanye West is a no talent ass-clown but at least he is trying to do something positive by calling Bush out.
partyBoy
Apr 7, 08:51 PM
- New faucets for bathroom & kitchen
- 2 tickets for "Insidious"...do yourself a favor, go and watch it... I havent been scared like that since Saw...it is scary as hell :eek:
- 2 tickets for "Insidious"...do yourself a favor, go and watch it... I havent been scared like that since Saw...it is scary as hell :eek:
redalpha
Sep 12, 08:59 AM
http://www.apple.com/nl/quicktime/mac.html
Left Bottom (Itunes Videos)
iTunes-video's
Transporter 2Transporter 2
20th Century Fox
Red EyeRed Eye
Dreamworks S.K.G.
World of Warcraft Burning CrusadeWorld of Warcraft Burning Crusade
Enigmo2Enigmo 2
Left Bottom (Itunes Videos)
iTunes-video's
Transporter 2Transporter 2
20th Century Fox
Red EyeRed Eye
Dreamworks S.K.G.
World of Warcraft Burning CrusadeWorld of Warcraft Burning Crusade
Enigmo2Enigmo 2
No comments:
Post a Comment