Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2011 calendar printable february

2011 calendar printable february. 2011 calendar printable yearly
  • 2011 calendar printable yearly



  • steadysignal
    May 4, 10:17 AM
    I really like the tone of these commercials.

    Also, I enjoy that they keep saying magic or magical; only because I know how angry people (trolls, mostly) here get about it.

    its almost at the taunt stage now.

    i love it.

    reminds me of the think different campaign - feeling-wise.





    2011 calendar printable february. june 2011 calendar printable.
  • june 2011 calendar printable.



  • CaoCao
    Apr 15, 07:27 PM
    From the article ...


    After passage in the Democratic-controlled Assembly and singing by Gov. Jerry Brown, both of which seem likely, California would become the first state to make curricula include notable gay Americans along with the contributions of women and various ethnic groups.

    Shaun Travers, a San Diego activist, told San Diego 6: "It's very important that we represent all of California and that includes the LGBT community. Our people and our history."

    But opponents said the move would add non-essential material to already-short instruction time.



    Hmmm ... they don't seem to share that same concern when it comes to teaching Creationism in science class. :rolleyes:

    Honestly, there isn't enough time, we are rushing through WWII to know it before the CST. I also don't remember people pushing creationism in California





    2011 calendar printable february. 2011 calendar printable with
  • 2011 calendar printable with



  • Cassie
    Jan 16, 09:07 PM
    I called it!:D

    You sure did. :)





    2011 calendar printable february. may 2011 calendar printable
  • may 2011 calendar printable



  • Branskins
    Apr 15, 08:31 PM
    I really want this!



    more...


    2011 calendar printable february. printable 2011 calendar
  • printable 2011 calendar



  • VicMacs
    Apr 16, 07:50 AM
    I had seen these before, wasnt this from a guy who made his own metal iphone? it looks cheap





    2011 calendar printable february. 2011 calendar february.
  • 2011 calendar february.



  • BRLawyer
    Oct 3, 06:40 AM
    Hello "lawyer". No legal permission is required for reverse engineering.

    Really? Which jurisdiction you talk from? And what kind of IPR are we considering here? Have ya ever heard of the DMCA, which forbids reverse engineering except for very limited purposes?

    If you don't really know legal issues, please spare us from such glib comments.



    more...


    2011 calendar printable february. 2011 Printable Calendar
  • 2011 Printable Calendar



  • IJ Reilly
    Oct 19, 01:42 PM
    What these guys forget, and everyone else who proposes this, is the fact that OS X solely exists to sell Apple's hardware and not the other way around.

    iLife, iWork, OS X, Pro Apps all have the single purpose of selling hardware. Apple is a hardware company by choice, it's what they want to do.

    They are not a software house and I can't see them trading away their hardware business to gain OS X marketshare. It's not not what Apple is all about.

    I think this is a bit of an over-simplification. Apple is a computer company. A computer = hardware + an operating system + software. This was always the way it was until IBM made their terrible strategic errors with the PC. Now we think companies like Dell make computers. They really don't -- they are Microsoft remarketers.





    2011 calendar printable february. 2011 calendar printable one
  • 2011 calendar printable one



  • Leoff
    Oct 29, 08:36 AM
    Perhaps, (but I still maintain that it's 'easier' to run 'non-Apple' software on a Mac than it is to run OS X on 'non Apple' hardware. But it's true to say that calling Apple exclusively a 'hardware' or 'software' company is a little short sighted, so we're in agreement there.)

    It is the hardware sales that keep them afloat, and it's the software that makes the hardware more attractive.

    Which is what a lot of people have been saying already :)

    To clarify:

    Apple is not a normal company. It's a one-off, niche company that do things differently from the rest of the industry. If OS X is licenced to other PC makers then part of the Mac eco-system is lost, and that will kill Apple.

    To clarify further:

    We both agree. Apple is not a Hardware OR Software company. I was simply responding to the earlier rediculous notion that Apple is simply a Hardware company, which both you and I know it isn't. :)



    more...


    2011 calendar printable february. Printable Calendar Designs
  • Printable Calendar Designs



  • jayducharme
    Oct 6, 10:32 AM
    The only drawback for Verizon is that they still don't have the iPhone ... yet.

    I like how the commercial gives a little taste of the coming augmented reality craze.





    2011 calendar printable february. 2011 calendar uk printable.
  • 2011 calendar uk printable.



  • saberahul
    Mar 18, 04:13 PM
    Woman walks up to me and says "Is that the iPhone 4?" to which I reply "Yes, it is. Following that she responds with "Well I have the (something I forgot which one she said - I think HTC something) and it is way better than the iPhone 4!"
    My reply: "Good for you."



    more...


    2011 calendar printable february. 2011 calendar printable
  • 2011 calendar printable



  • Mitthrawnuruodo
    Aug 1, 10:41 AM
    How can a Norwegian law affect Denmark like this?:confused:Gjennom EØS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Economic_Area)-avtalen... :(





    2011 calendar printable february. printable February 2011
  • printable February 2011



  • nagromme
    Sep 25, 11:17 AM
    The reasons people HATE this new version so much:

    1. It adds a lot of features and answers requests.

    2. It's a free update.

    3. This is a photography event, and people were caught off guard when Apple showed their photography product, despite the Aperture image right on the invitation.

    4. Apple never releases hardware on Tuesdays, so there is no hope for any MacBook Pro updates tomorrow.

    5. There will never be another chance for new MacBook Pros. We now know that the current models will be sold forever and ever, even after Apple goes out of business, which will happen by the end of the year.

    :p



    more...


    2011 calendar printable february. march 2011 calendar printable
  • march 2011 calendar printable



  • Warbrain
    Sep 12, 08:29 AM
    Is this new?

    http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/2.RSLID?mco=34809CF6&nplm=TH578LL%2FA

    http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/th578lla_alt.jpg

    Simple answer: No.





    2011 calendar printable february. Completely Blank 2011 Calendar
  • Completely Blank 2011 Calendar



  • leekohler
    Apr 23, 08:43 AM
    homosexuality≠bisexuality

    So what?



    more...


    2011 calendar printable february. Calendar+2011+printable+
  • Calendar+2011+printable+



  • ThaDoggg
    Apr 13, 01:33 PM
    There's a use for Apple (they can sell you both the adapter and the DVI cable, at 40$ each) ;)

    :D Exactly. I think not alot of people know that you can bypass the adapter altogether. Not only would it be cheaper but it would take away from the bulk.





    2011 calendar printable february. Free January 2011 Calendar
  • Free January 2011 Calendar



  • Marlor
    May 2, 06:47 PM
    Seconded. It's such a PITA to re-jailbreak after each of these mini-updates.

    That's the result of modifying the firmware of your phone. If you don't like it, don't do it. Nobody is forcing you to.

    I really don't see the point. If you wanted to install your own "homebrew" apps without using the App Store, you can already do so by using "ad-hoc deployment" or joining the Enterprise Developer Program. Either option makes rolling out your own apps simple.



    more...


    2011 calendar printable february. february 2011 calendar print
  • february 2011 calendar print



  • Aeolius
    Oct 6, 06:46 PM
    As a fan of Japanese architecture and minimalism myself, this is a refreshing idea to read about. Nothing beats a mix of modern and Japanese architecture.

    To each their own, I suppose. Personally, I dislike modern-looking houses. When we built our house, I wanted it to look like it had been here half a century.

    I still don't consider my house a mansion, though. When I think of a mansion I think of fragile decor (not childproof), rooms decorated just for show (formal dining room, etc), immaculate landscaping, a garage without a drop of oil on the floor, a wet bar, and either a room devoted to the display of taxidermy or a room filled with musical instruments that no one plays.





    2011 calendar printable february. 2011 calendar printable one
  • 2011 calendar printable one



  • benjayman2
    Apr 9, 01:41 PM
    The knockoffs don't break? j/k

    lol Definitely seen a lot of videos of broken solos not too many studios though. In real person the only studio I saw snapped was at a best buy near me, but every display model there is usually halfway broken there :p My cousin and coworker have had their studios for over a year with no issues. Regardless at $80 I couldn't pass it up. It was definitely a form over function kind of purchase, but were on MR anyways, most purchases fall in that category on this thread :D





    2011 calendar printable february. February 2011 calendar
  • February 2011 calendar



  • Lord Blackadder
    Jul 28, 12:48 PM
    Personally, I think those of us trying to by a more efficient vehicle would be better served by buying smaller cars and switching to diesel power. People like to believe that by switching to a hybrid drivetrain they can have their cake (own a monstrously large SUV) and eat it too (drive guilt-free because it's a hybrid). But that is fantasy. Hybrid SUVs get better gas mileage than their non-hybrid counterparts - but are still not very economical. Lifestyle changes (buying smaller vehicles) will make a much bigger impact compared with buying huge, gas-guzzling hybrid trucks and SUVs.

    Switching from a Tahoe to a Tahoe hybrid is just window dressing. Switching from, say, a Ford Explorer to a diesel Golf - now that will make a difference.





    SilentPanda
    Apr 21, 12:08 PM
    I clicked on a post rated 0 and it went to -2. I clicked on another post rated 0, and it went to -2. I clicked - again and it went to -1.

    Can you give your browser details in case that is part of the problem?





    Padraig
    Jan 10, 05:41 PM
    "In college, I built small TV jammers. I'd go to the one dorm that had a color TV, sit in the back, in the dark, and tune in my jammer. The screen got messed up, not totally but enough to bother everyone. Without any plan, a friend in the front row, who knew what was going on (I hope he did) whacked the TV. I instantly turned the jammer off and the TV worked fine."




    vassillios
    Apr 15, 12:37 PM
    Obviously fake. Look at the slanted iPhone writing on the bottom photo. Horrible photoshop skills





    Surf Monkey
    Mar 17, 01:06 AM
    As for the Karma, I found a iPhone 4 at Macy's 2-days before shopping with my girlfriend, and I didn't think twice about not turning it in. I made this woman's day when she got it back. So I figured hey, maybe that was a little something I got for doing something honest a few days before

    We all find creative ways to justify our actions.





    rdowns
    Apr 21, 11:46 AM
    arn,

    What are we to do with people who will abuse of this new feature?

    How will you know who is abusing it. I mean, I'll probably always give you -1 but how will you know? :p



    No comments:

    Post a Comment